Past Atlas Expansions: A Recap

Waiting so much! I love POE for whole content and I know there's always something to do in the game and a lot things you can learn, improve and experience! Respect for all from GGG, keep this way ;-). Best regards for all in New 2021!
I'd just like to say that the latest version of the Atlas is my favourite so far and I've played since Domination league.

Still I'm really excited to see what cool shit you have in store for us next expansion.

Thank you for an amazing game!
You folks sure are doing a lot of looking at the past.
I wonder if this means this will be shaping this league theme.
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
3 More Sleeps ‘til Christmas League Announcement!
Let's go!!
HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!
hyped
"a new combat-focused in-area challenge league"

So it's pretty clear now it's an arena kind of league, another dps check league maybe?
I Believe I Can Fly ~~~~
hype
It truly shows how I was taking leagues for granted every 3 months now when It was postponed. Itch is real, looking forward the announcement and new stuff on 15th :)
I just hope whatever end game super boss we fight in this new end game is better designed than sirius.

A good friend of mine I had convinced to play poe was enjoying the hell out of the game until he met sirius for the first time he said.. and I quote.

"I wish I could undo ever experiencing that fight... talk about taking the wind out of my sails".

everything else about conquerors is fine. But Id rather it all be burned to the ground and scrapped forever if it means sparing more people that awful, awful fight.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info