Past Atlas Expansions: A Recap

Still the question remains how much of the player base gets to play all that content...
No more money from me to GGG until they improve trade!
I can't wait to see Sirus be put in the cosmic garbage bin where he belongs.

(yea, i know they said that the content will still be available. that just means the way they treated shaper/elder content. that's fine. i just want something better than an edgelord with a distorted voice (because so evil) as the final boss of map progression.)
"
PlatoniusIII wrote:
Still the question remains how much of the player base gets to play all that content...

how many basketball players get to play in the NBA? *shrug*
I played everyone of those expansions! Ready to add another to the list!!!
"
and new ways to build characters

They are going to revamp the ascendancy system (gratz "I hate Lab peeps")and every build will need to be redone (some will survive, some will not)... both awesome and sucks LOL
"
skjutengris wrote:
current atlas is to confusing and hopefully it changes to a more intuitive system

Oh man, Im here since the beggining and "intuitive" is not a word they seem to know... Things only got convoluted and more complex each patch. Sure its easy for us to understand as we get a lil bit each 3 months but for a new player this game needs a university and lots of 3rd sites reading to understand what is going on.

I bet all my saving that will not be "intuitive" hahahha
"
skjutengris wrote:
current atlas is to confusing and hopefully it changes to a more intuitive system

This atlas is far far far more intuitive than the War for the Atlas system, especially as it existed in 3.2 with the massive massive RNG that was required to get the 15th memory fragment.

"
PlatoniusIII wrote:

Content is either endgame content, OR widely beatable content.

For the 'almost at endgame' crowd - there's more content in the game than they can ever do now. Shaper, Elder, 130-ish normal maps, non-Sirus conquerors - there's lots of content either designed for their skill level or just beyond it, one or two small improvements away.
Le Toucan Will Return
Last edited by sirgog on Jan 3, 2021, 4:30:35 PM
nerf aurastacker ty.
IGN: NetflixAndFuck
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
"
skjutengris wrote:

I really like the current atlas. What i dont like is the way to spawn uber elder.
Trading still sucks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info