Past Atlas Expansions: A Recap

Wish I had played 3.13 over the holiday season!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
let aura stackers ruin your new designs in their easy way ,so pls never nerf that BD!
ULTRA hype ULTRA hype ULTRA hype ULTRA hype ULTRA hype ULTRA hype ULTRA hype ULTRA hype ULTRA hype
hope next league will buff Haku reward room. He's so worthless now, like Vagan before the buff
Sorry, Atlas of Worlds was the best, despite flaws in map drop system.

War for the Atlas is worst. Other ones looks like band-aid over band-aid.

Let's see what awaits us next...
better than cyberbug2077
my 970 dies when playing the game. I cant do end-game content anymore - like Simulacrums etc. please optimize^_^

Also - I dont want to fill up atlas again. Have done that too many times already. I feel grinding the same game over and over every league. I hope 3.13 has something in pipeline for this.
Who Are We? Where do we come from?
Last edited by Cudez on Jan 3, 2021, 10:31:30 PM
"
anhkhoiit wrote:
better than cyberbug2077

i belive you mean "skypunk 76"
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
"
Constantly having to fill the ATLAS is quite tedious. You level up, want to fight Sirus 8 and you have to run a zillion maps to get there. If they fixed that the atlas system would be fine.

i agree, atlas is tedious AF.
"
VanNI8ren wrote:
let aura stackers ruin your new designs in their easy way ,so pls never nerf that BD!

there pretty much pice gated now, need alot of currncy to play them.(random drop for the item + people wanting the items to make them alot = waaaaaaaaaaaaay over price items)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info