Past Atlas Expansions: A Recap

Hope the endgame turns into a funny one with a progression like in the acts. Change a bit will make those speedrunners and streamers go slowly a bit, and of course, players that play the game because they like it.

Can't wait for it!
annoucement of an announcement of an announcement, hope its worth the wait
D4 BAD Baseg
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
I just hope whatever end game super boss we fight in this new end game is better designed than sirius.

A good friend of mine I had convinced to play poe was enjoying the hell out of the game until he met sirius for the first time he said.. and I quote.

"I wish I could undo ever experiencing that fight... talk about taking the wind out of my sails".

everything else about conquerors is fine. But Id rather it all be burned to the ground and scrapped forever if it means sparing more people that awful, awful fight.

i hear its something kalandra related
D4 BAD Baseg
"
nerf aurastacker ty.
Why?
Pls make more ways to aura stacker. Make up hybrid auras. Maybe then to achieve some kind of aura stacking will be more affordable. I'd really like to try it.

"
skjutengris wrote:
current atlas is to confusing and hopefully it changes to a more intuitive system

If history is anything to go by, you can expect the exact opposite of what you're hoping for there.
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
I just hope whatever end game super boss we fight in this new end game is better designed than sirius.

A good friend of mine I had convinced to play poe was enjoying the hell out of the game until he met sirius for the first time he said.. and I quote.

"I wish I could undo ever experiencing that fight... talk about taking the wind out of my sails".

everything else about conquerors is fine. But Id rather it all be burned to the ground and scrapped forever if it means sparing more people that awful, awful fight.

Yeah well... give me 15 sirus fights instead of a single mastermind or cortex boss fight.
"
Inscaped wrote:
"
nerf aurastacker ty.
Why?

He probably despises the fact that other people may be more successful in collecting in-game currency. Because the build is SUPER expensive if you want it to be in a state where you can call it OP.

Might as well nerf impale or poison BB, because they are really strong while costing literally nothing.
Alright
GGG, I like the idea of making live patch announcement. What I don't like is the mambo-jambo league starting speculate theory-crafting avalanche of horse shit lasting for weeks after that thanks to streamers.
And I don't like this because of these two reasons:

1. Social media running out of storage, which can have meaningful impact on hardware component prices ^^
2. Most people will never figure out how to play this game by themselves which can result in less active players experimenting and trying new things.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info