Core Packs Are Leaving The Store Soon

Can I have my t-shirt back in next pack?
"
xtcxtc wrote:
Judicator is actually my favorite. I really like the nice clean black design and it goes well with a lot of other MTX.
If only they made the female armor shoulders look like the male one and not this boob shoulder design. :/

Tbh I hope new packs have good amount of content, I'm considering buying one if it has similar amount of content as last year (back attachment, weapon effect, alternate helmet etc.) I'm sorely disappointed with the heist league packs which did not have back attachments, weapon effects, alternate helmets, pets, portals... Just 1 character effect is not enough.
Good. None of them caught my eye. The previous core packs, though, were all amazing. Kinda sad I didn't have enough bucks fro crucible back then.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
"
tm10067 wrote:
Few bucks to orion upgrade but it's too ugly to my taste. Hope all the purchases transfer to the next pack.

It wont.
What does it mean soon? In a few days? In a month? Will we get a date?

Need to know till when I have time to decide.
If GGG is reading this I hope you'll consider to add weapon skins, aura effects or character effects that fit with the costumes in the supporter packs in the future instead giving us apparitions. The apparitions just feel pointless to me. I'd appreciate skins/effects a lot more. The only apparition I've ever really liked were the Crucible one and that one gets stale too if I equip it on every character.
I considered buying one of these on eight separate occasions this year. still haven't.

I really do wish they went for something that looked less Chinese mmo and more classic poe.

All of the last few sets of packs have had this problem

Wierd almost organic looking armor with extremely busy looking designsl.

Weirdly enough best armor from the current core set are the two that actually look like armor that being crusader and eyrie

give me one of those but as the top tier pack..

give me another armor set worthy of replacing grandmaster already
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Dec 1, 2020, 8:47:10 AM
Hope will be something good :)
Can´t wait to see the new one!
Something I do wanna see in POE cosmetic side is the ability to preview the items ingame before purchasing them.
Many MTX I have bought over the years look soo bad compared to the photo or video that I just don´t use them at all..

We seriously need an INGAME preview window or something.
Also DYES from D3... would be aweosme.
Mathils actual cat
"
kalmeb wrote:
If GGG is reading this I hope you'll consider to add weapon skins, aura effects or character effects that fit with the costumes in the supporter packs in the future instead giving us apparitions. The apparitions just feel pointless to me.
Yes pls. Or hideout like the sunspire one.

"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
Weirdly enough best armor from the current core set are the two that actually look like armor that being crusader and eyrie
Yeah the crusader pack was great, finally a proper knight-style armor that doesn't look like a robot, has protruding eyes, blinking lamps, is set on fire or anything weird like that. I love the back attachment too which is a simple cloak with a 2h sword, not some huge wings or robotic contraption.

The veritania one is ok, but I don't like the white towel instead of 1 shoulderplate. Looks weird.

The drox one looks ok on male characters, not so on female ones.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info