Core Packs Are Leaving The Store Soon

How I wish, I could buy the Orion portal. There's no way I'm buying that upgrade, the set is really ugly...
please do not release them unfinished.
take your time,i still love the work done on ALL crucible packs.
Good
Can't wait, I love the last two core support packs esp the top tier (though I can never afford that)!
I'm hoping for the return of portals in the lower tiers!
Please take the design magic normally reserved for your mystery boxes and apply it on the new core packs thanks.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
what? No T-Shirt ?
♪ ♫ . M u s i c I s T h e A n s w e r . ♫
shaburanigud wrote:
If it wasn't for Judicator I might have gone all up to buying the Orion Supporter Pack.
Still, the Basilisk, Crusader, Eyrie pack was awesome.

Judicator is actually my favorite. I really like the nice clean black design and it goes well with a lot of other MTX. My only complain is really the lack of a back attachment. A nice clean black cloak (Demonic cloak) goes very well with it.
Hopefully to see new fascinating stuffs !! Waiting to support you GGG
No more apparitions pls.
Few bucks to orion upgrade but it's too ugly to my taste. Hope all the purchases transfer to the next pack.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info