About a year ago we released a set of Core Supporter Packs inspired by five Conquerors of the Atlas. Before the end of this year, we're planning to replace them with new ones, this means the current Core Supporter Packs will leave the store forever!

Please note that while we're trying our best to release the new Supporter Packs this year, there is still a possibility that they will require more work and testing and might be delayed until the beginning of next year. These new 'Core' Supporter Packs will exist alongside the future league packs.

Each Core supporter pack contains points to spend in the store and exclusive in-game microtransactions which are only available in supporter packs and will not appear in the store. There are also physical items available, like a pack of signed Path of Exile prints, a cloth Atlas and "The Lord's Labyrinth" Gamebook. Check out the awesome cosmetic effects from these supporter packs by watching videos below!

If you'd like to reserve a supporter pack so you can purchase it after these Core supporter packs leave the store, you can set up a payment plan with our customer support team at support@grindinggear.com. Creating a payment plan can reserve a supporter pack for you for up to three months after the commencement of your plan. The payment amounts and times are totally flexible, you just have to pre-arrange this with the team before the sale of these supporter packs end.

Thank you so much for your continued support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Hopefully no apparitions this time.
ty GGG and all who work to make game!

do my best to support u and game i love <3
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by TreeOfDead on Nov 30, 2020, 2:43:01 PM
Oh right next expansion is about atlas !
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Nov 30, 2020, 2:42:27 PM
Praise!
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
If it wasn't for Judicator I might have gone all up to buying the Orion Supporter Pack.
Still, the Basilisk, Crusader, Eyrie pack was awesome.
1st time i haven't bought any of the core packs, I like tshirts over fluff, and hate the apparitions
PauseChamp
Those are great, but I cannot wait for new supporter packs. I hope those would be released in this year.
I love orion!

Can't wait for the new ones, hopefully another great thematic, I would love about mythology and gods <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info