Core Packs Are Leaving The Store Soon

Cool. But I would like physical items to be more than a collectible. Map is fine, hanging over my monitor on a wall. But book and signed art prints are not that good. I use the t-shirt and hoodie from past edition regularly, and if I am to spend circa 500$ again I would probably like the items to be sort of more useful/decorative. And yes, as much as apparitions are nice and unique, they should not be the exclusive MTX tied to core packs. They are not attractive enough to warrant the price point of the packs, given how subjective the looks of each armor set is (like in my opinion Basilisk pack from current series absolutely beats every other one, and it is the cheapest one). Perhaps a hideout, or pack of thematically matched skill effects or something in those line would be a better fit. Even nice wings are better than apparition because wings can be part of a unique outfit.

Persistence makes impossible possible, possible likely and likely definite. Yep, Mirror will drop eventually -_-
please no more apparitions
"
N4rk0tyk wrote:
Cool. But I would like physical items to be more than a collectible. Map is fine, hanging over my monitor on a wall. But book and signed art prints are not that good. I use the t-shirt and hoodie from past edition regularly, and if I am to spend circa 500$ again I would probably like the items to be sort of more useful/decorative. And yes, as much as apparitions are nice and unique, they should not be the exclusive MTX tied to core packs. They are not attractive enough to warrant the price point of the packs, given how subjective the looks of each armor set is (like in my opinion Basilisk pack from current series absolutely beats every other one, and it is the cheapest one). Perhaps a hideout, or pack of thematically matched skill effects or something in those line would be a better fit. Even nice wings are better than apparition because wings can be part of a unique outfit.

GGG been releasing Apparition's slot items lately. there was 6 released in the last year + the one that been released before it. They are no longer truly unique to the core packs.
Last edited by b4timert on Nov 30, 2020, 5:46:53 PM
"
N4rk0tyk wrote:

+1 so much.
I believe at one point GGG stated the new core packs would overlap and be alongside the existing core packs for about a week or so at least to help you decide.

I'd dig up the source but it's extremely buried by now.

I hope they stick to their word so I know whether to buy Basilisk or not. I don't plan on purchasing it if I can't see them both side by side or at the very least a sneak preview of 2021 core supporter packs.

edit:

"
b4timert wrote:
I really want to see how the new ones look. If i like the new ones ill buy from it or if i dont like it i would rather update the current one.

Can i request that we please have a day or 2 to compare them so we the players can buy from the core set we like the most?

Other people are asking for this too. Hopefully GGG follows through.
Last edited by dizz on Nov 30, 2020, 6:07:05 PM
I really like POE hoodies. Hope the new core packs will have those.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
why are you replacing them again? is this going to be another thing to be constantly replacing every 1-2 years? are you already moving that fast with the story of the game cuz it barely feels progress.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Hi, if you like to support the game: fell free to buy me a basilisk pack, would be great. ty in advance.
It may be time to bump the tag limit. Icons can double the height of those still sporting traditional tags so bumping up to 8 or even 9 is not unreasonable.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
"
Xystre wrote:
why are you replacing them again? is this going to be another thing to be constantly replacing every 1-2 years? are you already moving that fast with the story of the game cuz it barely feels progress.

It's just replacing the packs as far as I'm aware. They've been doing that for a while now. Nothing new.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info