"
Vasetal wrote:
"
Weo_ wrote:
"
Vasetal wrote:
Update this pls ;).

I will!

I'm currently waiting for the pob Update.

I prepared the trees, have to update the skills and gear a bit.

Currently it looks like that we gain quite a bit of damage, but have to drop ES as a defensive layer and use it with eldritch battery instead
Build has still Max block and ailment immunity, Bone armour and a decent life pool.

You could also opt to drop aspect of the spider, spend some points for reservation efficiency and get determination and defiance banner.

The build will be updated before the league, promise ;-)

Nice ! Thanks.
Im curious. Is Tavukai still bis?

Yes.

We need it to get our SRS to pop. Only other option would be to use infernal legion, which makes us loose a 30% more damage multiplyer.
Poeatlas.app
"
Weo_ wrote:
"
Vasetal wrote:
"
Weo_ wrote:

I will!

I'm currently waiting for the pob Update.

I prepared the trees, have to update the skills and gear a bit.

Currently it looks like that we gain quite a bit of damage, but have to drop ES as a defensive layer and use it with eldritch battery instead
Build has still Max block and ailment immunity, Bone armour and a decent life pool.

You could also opt to drop aspect of the spider, spend some points for reservation efficiency and get determination and defiance banner.

The build will be updated before the league, promise ;-)

Nice ! Thanks.
Im curious. Is Tavukai still bis?

Yes.

We need it to get our SRS to pop. Only other option would be to use infernal legion, which makes us loose a 30% more damage multiplyer.

When I have to complete fast encounter I add Infernal Legion to Tavukai for faster popping SRS lol.
Do you think one of the new mirrored amulets with a + 4 gem level would be better than the nerfed Tavuki? I realize that we would lose a gem link by adding infernal Legion. But maybe the +4 gem level will be able to offset and we could actually get some life or some other stuff on the amulet. IDK
Those who stand should never out number those who kneel.
"
Virel_360 wrote:
Do you think one of the new mirrored amulets with a + 4 gem level would be better than the nerfed Tavuki? I realize that we would lose a gem link by adding infernal Legion. But maybe the +4 gem level will be able to offset and we could actually get some life or some other stuff on the amulet. IDK

Could be possible. you'd need to math it out though ;-)

But I won't add that to the guide for two reasons:
- Its a league starter Guide, getting such an amulet will be expensive
- I only add mechanics that are in the core game (so if the mirroring stuff stays in next league I could consider it for the End end Game gear ;-))
Poeatlas.app
When will be pob update?
Hey there, looking forward to playing this as my league starter :)

I just had a quick question, can anyone tell me what league content this build is best at and where it doesn't perform that well? Trying to plan my atlas right now and it would be great to know ahead.
"
Adla wrote:
Hey there, looking forward to playing this as my league starter :)

I just had a quick question, can anyone tell me what league content this build is best at and where it doesn't perform that well? Trying to plan my atlas right now and it would be great to know ahead.

The Only League content that the Build isn't good at is Legion.

If you are planning to farm highly juiced T16 100% Delerious maps, I would also look for some different Build ;-)
Poeatlas.app
"
HoldTheBeer wrote:
When will be pob update?

I will update my PoB as soon as the PoB update is out.

It will be prior to league start, don't worry.

Most of the Build stays the same, the tree will look slightly different in the end, but Leveling and early maps doesn't change.
Poeatlas.app
"
Weo_ wrote:
"
livejamie wrote:
Is Necro still the best ascendency? Better than Guardian or Ascendent?

Yes.

We get so much useful stuff as Necro besides the removed gem levels.

Compared to ascendent we still loose a bunch of that and starting from another location doesn't really help us since we mainly focus on the top left half of the tree anyway.

I can't figure out why Guardian should be a good choice for us, am I missing something?

It's been covered in a few places but I like how CantRipN put it together in their recent guide

"
CantripN wrote:

Summary of the differences between Scion/Guardian/Necro:
Necro:
4 Wasted Points (Start)
No "Duration Tax" (4 Passive worth) = 50% Skill Duration + Affected by Flesh Offering (See Below)
30% All Res (Self+Minions)
5% Aura Effect
100% Minion Damage
10% Minion Movement Speed
31% Minion Attack/Cast Speed = 10% + 21% Auras (11% Auras + 10% Gen Auras)
10% Minion Life
30% Cast Speed = 4% Cast Speed + 11% Auras + 15% Offering
15% Movement Speed
10% More Minion Damage
10% Less Damage Debuff
Better Mana Sustain

---
Scion:
2 Wasted Points (Start), but 1 is 18% Fire Res
1 Passive (5 Passive, 4 for Duration Tax = 1 "Free")
Affected by Flesh Offering (See Below)
60 INT + 20 STR
30% Minion Damage
33% Minion Attack/Cast Speed = 20% (Onslaught) + 13% (7.32 + 6.48 Auras)
20% Minion Movement Speed (Onslaught)
42% Cast Speed + 7% (7.32 Auras) + 15% (Offering) + 20% (Onslaught)
35% Movement Speed = 15% (Offering) + 20% (Onslaught)
Minor Phys Mitigation
Minor Cuse Mitigation
~5% Regen

---
Guardian:
3 Wasted Points (Start), but +20 STR, 14 Life, 20% Mana Regen, access to 5% Life/Mana.
-4 Points Duration "Tax"
Immune to Curses
20% All Res (Self Only)
70% Increased Armour
5% Aura Effect
20% Minion Damage
40% Minion Attack/Cast Speed = 20% + 20% (Onslaught)
40% Minion Movement Speed = 20% + 20% (Onslaught)
20% Movement Speed (Onslaught)
10% More Minion Damage
Enemies Take 10% Increased Damage
20% Cast Speed (Onslaught)
~8% Regen = 0.5% Regen + ~7.5% Regen

---
Actual Stats (in order, can change with tree):
Life - 169% Scion, 150% Necro, 147% Guardian (Necro also has 10% Less Damage Debuff - semi-reliable)
Actual DPS - 1st Necro (with Corpses), 2nd Guardian, 3rd Necro (no Corpses), 4th Scion
Armour - 144% Guardian, 74% Necro/Scion
Curse Immune - Guardian
Minion Movement Speed - 40% Guardian, 20% Scion, 10% Necro
Regen - 8% Guardian, 5% Scion, 0% Necro
livejamie
That's for normal SRS.

My take on Necro vs Guardian:

"
Necro:

Mistress of Sacrifice, Mindless Agression, Bone Barrier and Commander of Darkness (plus the small nodes):

- 20% more Max Minion Life
- 130% increased Minion Damage
- 20% increased max minion Life
- Bone Armour
- 10% reduced phys Damage
- 20% Life and ES Recovery Rate
- 30% all Res
- 9% increased cast Speed (depending on the number of Auras you have)
- Offerings effect us (36/36 Block with Bone Offering)

Guardian:

- Radiant Faith and Unwavering Faith, both make our SRS die slower.

- Harmony of Purpose: Power, Frenzy, Endurance Charges on Hit -> our SRS die fast, they don't benefit from charges

- Time of Need: 80% reduced effect of curses, 30% Life Regen every 4 Seconds -> Good, a bit of defence

- Bastion of Hope: Stunn immune if we have blocked, 10% Spell Block, 50% Attack Block every 5 Seconds -> We are 75/75 (with Rumis) That leaves the stunn immunity, nice to have.

- Radiant Crusade: 20% all Res, Onslaught, 10% more Damage -> only Good node so far

- Unwavering Crusade: Allies have 20% increased attack, cast and Movement Speed, 30% AoE, intimidate and Unerve Enemies -> Only the AoE is relevant. The Explosions arent attacks and don't deal Spell Damage, so intimidate and unerve do nothing for us.

Small Nodes: Bunch of Armour and ES, 20% Increased Minion Damage

So besides a few defences we get onslaught and 20% inc minion damage.
Poeatlas.app

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info