[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

Tavukai nerfed, Mark of the Red Covenant buffed.

Going to be hard to get lab enchants on that though.
livejamie
So.

All minions base dmg/hp nerf. Srs + dmg/hp buff. Its good.

Ascendancy nerf, tavurai nerf. Some buffs for gear.

Looks alive, but...
Last edited by poearca on Aug 11, 2022, 6:52:36 PM
Is Necro still the best ascendency? Better than Guardian or Ascendent?
livejamie
"
poearca wrote:
So.

All minions base dmg/hp nerf. Srs + dmg/hp buff. Its good.

Ascendancy nerf, tavurai nerf. Some buffs for gear.

Looks alive, but...

The Tavukai nerf costs us about 100% increased Damage, that hurts a bit :-/

But I'd still assume that the Buffs to SRS it self should outweigh it.

The new shield basetype also looks promising. a Shaper influenced base (for the avoid ailments) with life on block, +1 minion gems, minion life and damage... Tasty :-D
Poeatlas.app
"
livejamie wrote:
Is Necro still the best ascendency? Better than Guardian or Ascendent?

Yes.

We get so much useful stuff as Necro besides the removed gem levels.

Compared to ascendent we still loose a bunch of that and starting from another location doesn't really help us since we mainly focus on the top left half of the tree anyway.

I can't figure out why Guardian should be a good choice for us, am I missing something?
Poeatlas.app
Bone Armor Ascendancy node gives a more life modifier. That alone seals the deal as the best.
Hello Weo, I love your work ! I've been playing with your SRS version since Ritual league and almost clear all the encounter in game :).

Can I ask if you will update the guide for the next league start ? I know there are so many changes lol.

Again thanks for your work :).

Ps: I saw your post with Determination & Defiance banner, I used them for leveling and for gauntlet league, the extra toughness was cool !
Update this pls ;).
"
Vasetal wrote:
Update this pls ;).

I will!

I'm currently waiting for the pob Update.

I prepared the trees, have to update the skills and gear a bit.

Currently it looks like that we gain quite a bit of damage, but have to drop ES as a defensive layer and use it with eldritch battery instead
Build has still Max block and ailment immunity, Bone armour and a decent life pool.

You could also opt to drop aspect of the spider, spend some points for reservation efficiency and get determination and defiance banner.

The build will be updated before the league, promise ;-)
Poeatlas.app
"
Weo_ wrote:
"
Vasetal wrote:
Update this pls ;).

I will!

I'm currently waiting for the pob Update.

I prepared the trees, have to update the skills and gear a bit.

Currently it looks like that we gain quite a bit of damage, but have to drop ES as a defensive layer and use it with eldritch battery instead
Build has still Max block and ailment immunity, Bone armour and a decent life pool.

You could also opt to drop aspect of the spider, spend some points for reservation efficiency and get determination and defiance banner.

The build will be updated before the league, promise ;-)

Nice ! Thanks.
Im curious. Is Tavukai still bis?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info