[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

Here is a preview of the new PoB:

https://pobb.in/HOi9vqMztDgx

I have yet to finish the Gear, but the rest is ready.
Poeatlas.app
I always kind of played SRS as a lazy league starter. As long as I had 4 links and some zombies, it never failed to clear the campaign. So I was wondering...

1. necro seems to be the way to go, but I just don't see the point with the loss of the +2 to gems. Unless I'm missing something important that makes necro still the go to.

2. If I were to play srs, how far would I take this? Like do I just make like 20 ex on it in t11 maps and switch to something else?
"
Weo_ wrote:
That's for normal SRS.

My take on Necro vs Guardian:

Spoiler
"
Necro:

Mistress of Sacrifice, Mindless Agression, Bone Barrier and Commander of Darkness (plus the small nodes):

- 20% more Max Minion Life
- 130% increased Minion Damage
- 20% increased max minion Life
- Bone Armour
- 10% reduced phys Damage
- 20% Life and ES Recovery Rate
- 30% all Res
- 9% increased cast Speed (depending on the number of Auras you have)
- Offerings effect us (36/36 Block with Bone Offering)

Guardian:

- Radiant Faith and Unwavering Faith, both make our SRS die slower.

- Harmony of Purpose: Power, Frenzy, Endurance Charges on Hit -> our SRS die fast, they don't benefit from charges

- Time of Need: 80% reduced effect of curses, 30% Life Regen every 4 Seconds -> Good, a bit of defence

- Bastion of Hope: Stunn immune if we have blocked, 10% Spell Block, 50% Attack Block every 5 Seconds -> We are 75/75 (with Rumis) That leaves the stunn immunity, nice to have.

- Radiant Crusade: 20% all Res, Onslaught, 10% more Damage -> only Good node so far

- Unwavering Crusade: Allies have 20% increased attack, cast and Movement Speed, 30% AoE, intimidate and Unerve Enemies -> Only the AoE is relevant. The Explosions arent attacks and don't deal Spell Damage, so intimidate and unerve do nothing for us.

Small Nodes: Bunch of Armour and ES, 20% Increased Minion Damage

So besides a few defences we get onslaught and 20% inc minion damage.

Also worth noting that my analysis is in the context of my build where I don't use Block, and don't take Bone Barrier for the Necro version.

In addition, Harmony of Purpose doesn't share charges with minions anyhow, it's a common mistake since it's phrased poorly. It only affect Party Members (not any Allies).
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Hey i have a Question: Is SRS as a starter build fast enough for Endgame Maps/Bosses? I look for a fast Minion Mapper.
The Guide and PoB is updated for 3.19!
Poeatlas.app
Hey there ! I'm interested in playing SRS for the next league start. I'm torn between regular and pop corn version. Your build guide seems quite complete, and your PoB very well done. I'm just having a question. The life pool seems quite low, and the block cap depends on having your flask up. I'm afraid the build might be quite squishy... Have you made a tankier version? with less dps ? Or there is no need for that and you should be able to juice your map at T16 content and play without problem ? Thank you in advance
"
Anuwiel wrote:
Hey there ! I'm interested in playing SRS for the next league start. I'm torn between regular and pop corn version. Your build guide seems quite complete, and your PoB very well done. I'm just having a question. The life pool seems quite low, and the block cap depends on having your flask up. I'm afraid the build might be quite squishy... Have you made a tankier version? with less dps ? Or there is no need for that and you should be able to juice your map at T16 content and play without problem ? Thank you in advance

Hey,

I played with these layers of defenses without any problems.
We recover plenty of life on block and are ailment immune with a hoard of minions around us.

I normally just alch'n'go my maps and add some scarabs.
If you wanna play high delirious maps, I'd go for another build. It's a league starter after all.

Sure we need rumis up, but while mapping this isn't a problem. If you want to go for more defenses you can drop the second large cluster and get some life and stuff on the tree.
Poeatlas.app
Alright I guess this is a shit build. rest in peace summoners and minions :(
"

What makes you guess that?

A starter that enables you to clear all pinnacle bosses isn't that bad, imo ;-)

But yeah what ever you think.
Poeatlas.app
"
Weo_ wrote:
"

What makes you guess that?

A starter that enables you to clear all pinnacle bosses isn't that bad, imo ;-)

But yeah what ever you think.

He trolls, don't bother yourself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info