[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

"
MruczekM77 wrote:

"
Weo_ wrote:

but we will likely run into mana Problems.
The increase to 16 mana (so +4) increases the cost per cast to 68 from 51 (without Hypothermia Support) with Hypothermia we end up at 88...

But 2+ to gems is on helmet now
and there is new armor coruption 2+ to minion gems + new rings maybe with big minion life rolls

I'm not quite sure waht you mean wiht "the 2+ to gems is on Helmet now"
We hat +3 to socketed Minion Gems on the Helmet before, now its +2 to all minion Gems. overall thats 1 less level for our SRS gem.

I wouldn't count on getting the +2 corruption with resonable investment.
Poeatlas.app
Tinkering a bit with PoB:

tried the EB, feels better then I expected :-)
Poeatlas.app
With them removing the +2 to all minion gems ascendancy passive, what do you think about maybe going with Scion, necromancer and whichever secondary ascendancy would help us. It could give us a lot of flexibility as far as more talent points and the ability to connect to different parts of a tree and maybe get some suppression, I don’t know. I guess we will wait until we see the patch notes.

We could also make use of a much more variety of forbidden flesh jewels for a bonus ascendancy. I think that sounds pretty good, we will wait to see what some of the numbers are.
Those who stand should never out number those who kneel.
is this build heavy on the wrists? constant clicking to re summon the spirits?
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

This build is super easy on the wrist, you just hold down right click for one to two seconds and then you run around for 2 to 3 seconds and then you hold down right click until you get everything dead.
"
Virel_360 wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

This build is super easy on the wrist, you just hold down right click for one to two seconds and then you run around for 2 to 3 seconds and then you hold down right click until you get everything dead.

oh ok. is this version better than regular srs?
Regular SRS hasn’t been a viable Build for a few leagues now. GGG changed how the damages converted and a few other things that made it not as strong. Explode SRS is the superior build as of right now. But the patch notes tomorrow could change things.
Last edited by Virel_360 on Aug 11, 2022, 1:04:51 AM
"
Virel_360 wrote:
With them removing the +2 to all minion gems ascendancy passive, what do you think about maybe going with Scion, necromancer and whichever secondary ascendancy would help us. It could give us a lot of flexibility as far as more talent points and the ability to connect to different parts of a tree and maybe get some suppression, I don’t know. I guess we will wait until we see the patch notes.

We could also make use of a much more variety of forbidden flesh jewels for a bonus ascendancy. I think that sounds pretty good, we will wait to see what some of the numbers are.

When going Sion we loose

- 20% more Max Minion Life
- 100% increased Minion Damage
- 20% increased max minion Life
- Bone Armour
- 10% reduced phys Damage
- 20% Life and ES Recovery Rate
- 30% all Res
- 9% increased cast Speed (depending on the number of Auras you have)

I don't see any other useful ascendency besides the Necro on the Sion (Maybe I'm missing something here).

Going Witch/Necro should still be the best choice for us.
Poeatlas.app
Last edited by Weo_ on Aug 11, 2022, 1:18:43 AM
"
Virel_360 wrote:
Regular SRS hasn’t been a viable Build for a few leagues now. GGG changed how the damages converted and a few other things that made it not as strong. Explode SRS is the superior build as of right now. But the patch notes tomorrow could change things.

i see. i'm tossing up between this and arakaali/hoag for next league. is the amulet hard to get/expensive?
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Aug 11, 2022, 2:21:30 AM
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
Virel_360 wrote:

i see. i'm tossing up between this and arakaali/hoag for next league. is the amulet hard to get/expensive?

Tavukai?
since its in the global drop pool, it isn't hard to get.
price is usually around 5C poe.ninja

Poeatlas.app

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info