[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

Would Unbound Ailments and/or Bonechill as an support for Skitterbots also be an Defense Layer? As i understand it reduces Action Speed from Monsters via increased Effect of Chill.
Trading DpS with Monsters for Loot will ever best Ratio!-)
Sitting in Town, flipping Items until all Gear is biS,
and get fastly bored from running Maps instead of grinding Upgrades is no Resolution!
"
LeandroHazard wrote:
Would Unbound Ailments and/or Bonechill as an support for Skitterbots also be an Defense Layer? As i understand it reduces Action Speed from Monsters via increased Effect of Chill.

Skitterbots have a 10% reduced action Speed (from the chill effect).
Unbound Ailments give 54% increased effect of non-damaging ailments and Bonechill gives 44% increased effect of Chill.

so yes, you could use both those support on the skitterbots to further slow the enemies, I'd guess that sustaining mana or even fitting in the increased amount of reserverd mana will be hard.

with both Supports you would have 10*(1+0.54+0.44) = 19,8%.

But since you'd need two additional sockets for the supports and you would likely need higher mana regen and/or reservation efficiancy, I' would rather go for the Aspect of the spider, which also reduces the action Speed and gives more damage and needs no additional sockets.
Poeatlas.app
I will be playing this next league SCSSF either as my starter or 2nd build. Assuming I dont have the +3 min max helmet would a +2 elder helmet work for srs? I can get a +1 trigger wand though. Since I can't craft those very expensive items like the +3 double influenced helm would I be able to do endgame bosses (not ubers) with the late game version of build? How fast is the clear on this build compared to something like poison trapper assuming I'm not using the min max version and what's the playstyle like? never played srs so want to know these things. Last thing until I get a tanky anim guardian how is the survivability for other minions in late game (alched + deli t16s and endgame mavened bosses like shaper, elder or uber elder etc.) I won't be using the guardian until I get the lvl 20-21 gem
Spoiler
"
Weo_ wrote:
"
LeandroHazard wrote:

Skitterbots have a 10% reduced action Speed (from the chill effect).
Unbound Ailments give 54% increased effect of non-damaging ailments and Bonechill gives 44% increased effect of Chill.

so yes, you could use both those support on the skitterbots to further slow the enemies, I'd guess that sustaining mana or even fitting in the increased amount of reserverd mana will be hard.

with both Supports you would have 10*(1+0.54+0.44) = 19,8%.

But since you'd need two additional sockets for the supports and you would likely need higher mana regen and/or reservation efficiancy, I' would rather go for the Aspect of the spider, which also reduces the action Speed and gives more damage and needs no additional sockets.

I have an Skitterbots reserved Mana Enchant and thats why i asked. I use Aspect of Spider already and have enough Mana to cast all Spells i like. In the End you are totally right, i stave on Sox for now and decieded if, i would go much further and try to squeeze in Hatred. But an new Helmet i like to try showed up and these One needs to be enchanted with Anything before using over my current One.
Spoiler

I tried really much diffenrent Things with SrS over the Years but some Things never change, i like using Haste for Watchers Eye perma Phasing. But actually i am at 6,4k Life and it feels really good. Changing One Piece of Equip or try an Idea in Endgame is really much puzzling every Time.
Trading DpS with Monsters for Loot will ever best Ratio!-)
Sitting in Town, flipping Items until all Gear is biS,
and get fastly bored from running Maps instead of grinding Upgrades is no Resolution!
"
Shad0wT3mplar wrote:
I will be playing this next league SCSSF either as my starter or 2nd build. Assuming I dont have the +3 min max helmet would a +2 elder helmet work for srs? I can get a +1 trigger wand though.
Since I can't craft those very expensive items like the +3 double influenced helm would I be able to do endgame bosses (not ubers) with the late game version of build?

A +2 with at least one "Socketed Gems are supported by ..." is fine.

"
Shad0wT3mplar wrote:

How fast is the clear on this build compared to something like poison trapper assuming I'm not using the min max version and what's the playstyle like? never played srs so want to know these things.

I have never played a poison trapper, so can't compare that.
I got some Videos linked in the guide where you can get an idea of playstyle and speed.
They aren't from the recent league, but besides the Damage and some minor details the playstyle and feeling of the build didn't change.

"
Shad0wT3mplar wrote:

Last thing until I get a tanky anim guardian how is the survivability for other minions in late game (alched + deli t16s and endgame mavened bosses like shaper, elder or uber elder etc.) I won't be using the guardian until I get the lvl 20-21 gem

Since we are scaling minion Life the overall survivability of the minions isn't bad.
Alch'n'Go shouldn't be a problem at any point.
The spectres tend to die in bigger Boss fights like Shaper or uber Elder.

Word of caution: There are better builds to farm juiced Deli Maps. It's a League starter Build after all...
Poeatlas.app
Ok thanks for replying. Is there a tree without the cluster jewel setup so if I don't find the jewel at league start I can use that tree instead. I'm playing in ssf.
"
Shad0wT3mplar wrote:
Ok thanks for replying. Is there a tree without the cluster jewel setup so if I don't find the jewel at league start I can use that tree instead. I'm playing in ssf.

I'd rather worry about getting the Tavukai Amulet.

not havin the Amulet is a Huge damage loss...
Poeatlas.app
"
Weo_ wrote:

Is gwennen gamble and chancing coral ammy the best way to get it?
"
Shad0wT3mplar wrote:
"
Weo_ wrote:

Is gwennen gamble and chancing coral ammy the best way to get it?

I play trade league. So most of the times I endup just buying the Amulet.

It is in the general drop pool and can be chanced.
But looking at the possible unique Coral Amulets I don't think there is a good chance of gambling or chancing it :-/
Poeatlas.app
I had Fire Penetration Support recommended from another guide but changed it for elemental focus and I can see a good dps upgrade on PoB. However PoB says "damage inc. Ignite". Does it make sense with elemental focus?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info