[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

is someone playing this build in Sentinel? can link their items please? im really confused
"
is someone playing this build in Sentinel? can link their items please? im really confused

What are you confused about?

for the Thread of hope you can checkout the Character "Weo_KillingSomeBosses" it has both the Thread of hope and the glorious Vanity socketed.
Poeatlas.app
how is that possible? i cant link in my tree
Last edited by FunestedKillah on Jun 30, 2022, 7:03:59 PM
Your Thread of Hope has a radius of Large; you need Very Large to hit the right passives, as Weo's Weo_KillingSomeBosses character has in its passive tree. At the time of posting, you can get a near-perfect rolled Very Large one for 30c and a perfect one for 70c, so it's not cheap, but not impossibly expensive.
"
Your Thread of Hope has a radius of Large; you need Very Large to hit the right passives, as Weo's Weo_KillingSomeBosses character has in its passive tree. At the time of posting, you can get a near-perfect rolled Very Large one for 30c and a perfect one for 70c, so it's not cheap, but not impossibly expensive.

thats not correct.

You DO want a Thread of hope with a Large Radius.
Check ou the jewel in PoB and in Section 5.4.10 of the guide.

@FunestedKillah yours looks like one with a medium radius.
You can either use divine orbs to both change the resistance penailty and the radius or you can buy one with the right radius and good resistance penalty on trade: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Sentinel/WmE6yBmSm (click on the "-#% to all elemental resistances" to sort by it, note: I limited the price to ~1 exa)
Poeatlas.app
"

My Profile is open but i use Haste permanently for Phasing (from Watchers Eye).
In your Helm are at the Moment now an lvl 19 SrS- Predator-Unleash and Minion Life as a Gem. But your Helmet grants already an MinionLife support to socketd Gems now. Better switch to Elemental Focus in that Spot?
Trading DpS with Monsters for Loot will ever best Ratio!-)
Sitting in Town, flipping Items until all Gear is biS,
and get fastly bored from running Maps instead of grinding Upgrades is no Resolution!
OMG yeah i can see it now, haha alot of time playing and didnt know that, thanks a lot
First of all thanks for this great guide. I've played a lot of minions builds but never tried SRS. So I decided to spent some currency to make a second char on this league and try it.

I'm just curious about one thing: Usually we see determination (or defiance banner) in almost all of the build that are supposed to do the endgame as a layer of defence.

When I did a research about SRS/Minion instability guides I found your guide and another from Kays where the latest uses determination/tempest shield and also spectres with a defensive shield.

Give me your thoughts about it.
"
MetalSlave wrote:
First of all thanks for this great guide. I've played a lot of minions builds but never tried SRS. So I decided to spent some currency to make a second char on this league and try it.

I'm just curious about one thing: Usually we see determination (or defiance banner) in almost all of the build that are supposed to do the endgame as a layer of defence.

When I did a research about SRS/Minion instability guides I found your guide and another from Kays where the latest uses determination/tempest shield and also spectres with a defensive shield.

Give me your thoughts about it.

Determination plus Defiance Banner is a great defence when you are playing with armour.
It would also fit great into this build.

I haven't bothered too much to fit it in for a couple of reasons:
- We are already socket starved. I'm unsure what I would drop for it.
- Our Mana is already reserved from Skitterbots, Clarity and Aspect of the Spider. You could drop clarity if you manage to get enough mana regen on your gear or you are willing to use a Mana Flask.
- I felt that the build is tanky enough, to get more tanky we would likely need to drop some dps. Don't want to do that.

If you find a way to use Determination + Defiance Banner in a reasonable way, let me know ;-)
Poeatlas.app

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info