[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

"
PapaSmurfbk wrote:
hmm maybe this has been answered before but why unleash?

Why not?

We don't get the downside of the gem and it feels much better then spellecho.
You cast more srs in a shorter time and you aren't locked in place as long as with spellecho.
Poeatlas.app
nice i just got up to level to use it
I've been fiddling with this build again; physical damage reduction definitely works great, though it does up the investment just because you need good bases. I'm at about 90% if I've been hit enough recently, since I scored a good shield. I'm going for cluster jewels now, once I get one or two more ex and some Ghastly Eye Jewels; what would you recommend? And yes, I know there are a few non-cluster holes in my build, like my flasks, my gem qualities, my wand and so on.

My ideas right now:
Militarism or Prismatic Carapace on a Small Armour cluster, making me quite a bit more tanky;

Some high block notable in a Spell or Attack block chance small cluster - not very good since, while it would let me refund those block abilities on the tree, I need them for elemental resistance and mana regeneration;

A basic Seal Mender large cluster, increasing my damage by a little more than 10% even if I'm just standing there and casting; nothing else really to put on it, though I need other stuff for the shape. There are some spell block notables, but as previously mentioned, they're not that useful;

A Large Minion Damage cluster, with Primordial Bond to max my damage reduction if I want to, Call to the Slaughter so they move fast enough I can use a 3-notable Fortress Covenant (I love my explosion speed, since I'm largely running Incursion and Blight), and whatever else is needed for good jewel shape.

A Medium Effect of Non-Damaging Ailments cluster - I haven't seen this mentioned, but it looks really good if I want bosses to just not move. Cold Conduction will slow them by a few % and make them take 5% more damage, and Inspired Oppression will give enough mana regen to remove Mystic Bulwark... wait, I bet that skitterbots counts as minions inflicting ailments, not you. Nevermind.

Lastly... where does Glorious Vanity go? I've been making this up as I go along since I don't use Path of Building, but I can't see a place to put it. We really don't want to give up Gravepact, Fortress Covenant goes by Enduring Bond, and that jewel socket near Shaper looks too far away.
Any suggestions what i can use besides infernal cry?
"

Lastly... where does Glorious Vanity go? I've been making this up as I go along since I don't use Path of Building, but I can't see a place to put it. We really don't want to give up Gravepact, Fortress Covenant goes by Enduring Bond, and that jewel socket near Shaper looks too far away.

Sorry it took "a little" to answer.

Check out the various skill trees in the PoB, there are variants with the Glorious Vanity in it.
In short you put it in the socket by "Pain Attunement"
Poeatlas.app
"
HoldTheBeer wrote:
Any suggestions what i can use besides infernal cry?

Xou don't have to use Infernal Cry after all.

It's "just" another debuff ("cover in Ash") to increase the Damage we deal against Bosses.
Poeatlas.app
im using this build , i like it but i find doing higher than tier 15 to be a problem. i dont have alot of currency but i was wondering if you could take a pick at my toon . maybe i could move some passives around
"
PapaSmurfbk wrote:
im using this build , i like it but i find doing higher than tier 15 to be a problem. i dont have alot of currency but i was wondering if you could take a pick at my toon . maybe i could move some passives around

From my Point of View you miss many possible GemLvls, even SrS itself is not 21, any +2 Wand even +1 all +1 Fire Skill Gems would work here.
Maybe its Time to look for an Elder Helmet with +2 MinionGems - MinionLife- ConceEffe and move your SrS there?
Trading DpS with Monsters for Loot will ever best Ratio!-)
Sitting in Town, flipping Items until all Gear is biS,
and get fastly bored from running Maps instead of grinding Upgrades is no Resolution!
ty i'll look into it
Hey, thread of hope is not working? im following the guide exactly in POB but i cant connect as it is in POB

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info