[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

Played the build last league, extremely strong build and its kinda fun. While I had only 26 challenges, friend of mine got 40 and managed to kill every single boss available. Huge props to creator.
Late to the party but figured I would try this out. Build still going strong? What kind of content would this excel at for things like atlas passives?
"
PHILtheTANK wrote:
Late to the party but figured I would try this out. Build still going strong? What kind of content would this excel at for things like atlas passives?

This is mainly a League Starter build, there is likely to be a better build for each league mechanic.

Nevertheless the build is capable to take you through all content (maybe except the new Uber uber bosses)

The only mechanic where this build really sucks is for legion because of the targeting ai from the srs and the delayed damage.

Other than that pick what ever mechanic you like.
Poeatlas.app
Doing your build rn, absolutely loving it. Best build ive ever done, so powerful and easy. One question tho, the self-cast ball lightning is confusing me. Skitterbots have an aura, does it really apply that to enemies since its linked? Where do the flammability and ele weakness curses come from? Thanks.
"
CR0ZYPENGU1N wrote:
Doing your build rn, absolutely loving it. Best build ive ever done, so powerful and easy. One question tho, the self-cast ball lightning is confusing me. Skitterbots have an aura, does it really apply that to enemies since its linked? Where do the flammability and ele weakness curses come from? Thanks.

Ball Lightning doesn't need to be linked to Skitterbots.
Its just in the same socket group since it didn't fit anywhere else.

Ball lightning is used to apply the curses you get from the Rings. ("apply Flammabilty on Hit" and "apply Elemental Weakness on Hit")

if you don't have the Rings with curse on Hit you could run an Hextouch Setup with the Ball lightning:

Ball Lightning - Hextouch - Flammabilty - Elemental Weakness

Depending on your gem sockets and if you have the chest if additional Curse, you can drop "Elemental Weakness"
Poeatlas.app
hello. thank you for this wonderfully detailed guide. helped me a lot.

I'm not able to understand these 2 lines:

"""""
Note: We use self-cast Ball Lightning to proc to apply The Elemental Weakness and Flammability Curses.

Note: Your reserved Mana should be fine, you could even add an Aspect of the Spider Aura.
"""""

if you can explain that be so helpful.
"
Carnage171 wrote:

"""""
Note: We use self-cast Ball Lightning to proc to apply The Elemental Weakness and Flammability Curses.

Note: Your reserved Mana should be fine, you could even add an Aspect of the Spider Aura.
"""""

oh man its explained in the previous post. sorry. lol
Last edited by Carnage171 on May 25, 2022, 7:28:38 AM
{delete this post?}
Last edited by Carnage171 on May 25, 2022, 7:27:12 AM
"
Carnage171 wrote:

"""""

"""""

SInce the first part seems to be clear now, I'm only adressing the second line.

There are certain beats that let you craft your items using the Beastcraft in the menagerie
In this case you want to have Fenumus, First of the Night, that lets you craft the Aspect of the Spider Aura on one of your Rare items.

You either have to catch it yourself or you can buy one from trade: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Sentinel/rlkm0lMCQ

Hope that helps.
Poeatlas.app
Last edited by Weo_ on May 25, 2022, 9:29:08 AM
hmm maybe this has been answered before but why unleash?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info