[3.23] SRS Bomber | League Start to Endgame | All Content

"
MetalSlave wrote:
I had Fire Penetration Support recommended from another guide but changed it for elemental focus and I can see a good dps upgrade on PoB. However PoB says "damage inc. Ignite". Does it make sense with elemental focus?

We use our Spectres to Ignite the enemies, not the SRS, thtas why we can use the Elemental Focus withou caring too much about the "cannot inflict elemental Ailments"
Poeatlas.app
Thoughts on the manifesto?
livejamie
"
livejamie wrote:

This one is going to hurt....

eventhough they are buffing SRS (38% more Damage at gem level 2) there are quite some nerfs to minion Life and Levels on the tree.

I can't understand that they donÄt like necromancers to be the main class for using minion skills....

we will have to wait on the patch notes and pob to see if the buffs to SRS or the new items can outweight the nerfs to minions overall.

PS: I jsut tryed to add determination and defiance banner to the build, now they nerf mana reservation and defiance banner.....
Poeatlas.app
I'm coming back to POE after a long break and am looking for options for a league starter. I realy enjoyed SRS back when i played the game.

I don't realy have much time to play, so i like to pick one build to play the whole league, and it cant be an expensive build.

Can someone tell me how much would i need to spend to gear this build to get to Shaper (not even sure if Shaper is still a thing) or something like that?
"
Weo_ wrote:
"
livejamie wrote:

eventhough they are buffing SRS (38% more Damage at gem level 2) there are quite some nerfs to minion Life and Levels on the tree.

I can't understand that they donÄt like necromancers to be the main class for using minion skills....

we will have to wait on the patch notes and pob to see if the buffs to SRS or the new items can outweight the nerfs to minions overall.

PS: I jsut tryed to add determination and defiance banner to the build, now they nerf mana reservation and defiance banner.....

Depends... they did say ignites from minions do 3.5x more damage. If that is just an overall modifier to minions, and not just their attacks/spells. A minion exploding could be doing 350% more ignite damage?
IGN: Brodka
"
Brodka wrote:
"
Weo_ wrote:
"
livejamie wrote:

Depends... they did say ignites from minions do 3.5x more damage. If that is just an overall modifier to minions, and not just their attacks/spells. A minion exploding could be doing 350% more ignite damage?

We don't scale the ignite Damage from SRS explosions.
We do apply Ignite with Spectres to gain fire Resistance Penetration.
So that change shouldn't really be relevant to us.

But on second thought:

overall it seems to be a buff! :-D

The two changes to SRS (38% more damage and 20% higher baselife) easily outweight the changes on the tree and the loss of 3 gem levels (2 from tree, 1 from helmet)..

but we will likely run into mana Problems.
The increase to 16 mana (so +4) increases the cost per cast to 68 from 51 (without Hypothermia Support) with Hypothermia we end up at 88...
Poeatlas.app
Lets wait full patch notes. Right now its meh, some buffs, some nerfs.
"
Weo_ wrote:

The increase to 16 mana (so +4) increases the cost per cast to 68 from 51 (without Hypothermia Support) with Hypothermia we end up at 88...

Are mana problems potentially solved with Devouring Diadem and/or EB like other SRS builds do?
livejamie
"
livejamie wrote:
"
Weo_ wrote:

Are mana problems potentially solved with Devouring Diadem and/or EB like other SRS builds do?

You sure could fix mana with that, but at what cost?

Eldritch Battery is at least 4 Points of pathing.

Using Devouring Diadem losses us another 2 gem Levels for SRS and forces us to use the 6-Link armour for SRS which hits our Spectre setup :-(

And with using EB our defenses take a hit.

I donÄt think its worth the cost :-/
Poeatlas.app

The increase to 16 mana (so +4) increases the cost per cast to 68 from 51 (without Hypothermia Support) with Hypothermia we end up at 88...[/quote]

But 2+ to gems is on helmet now
and there is new armor coruption 2+ to minion gems + new rings maybe with big minion life rolls

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info