New Stash Tab Folders and Affinities System

Anyone know how to see the subfolder or enable subfolder view on the stash side panel?
太棒了
That nice. Thank you for information!
This is so amazing
Poggies! Now we just need to be able to expand and collapse folder on the right-hand menu! <3 but this is mega awesome! <3 fantastic work!
awesome - very well thought through and implemented!

thanks guys!
the Ctrl+Click doesn´t work with oils
Can't control left click maps into map folder when affinity is checked
Still no "delete tab" or "vendor tab content" Buttons. This is still a huge mess after having tons of Remove Tabs after each league. Guys why wouldnt you think of step 1 instead of starting with step 43 of tab editing options?

Edit : I still need to click EVERYTHING out of the remove (or any other tab) and into the normal tabs. This system only just sorts tabs in folders and just prevents us from having to browse to the correct tab to CRTL+Click from the stash into the inventory.
Sorry but this is just a minor addon and doesnt improve QoL much.
Last edited by h4llowerner on Nov 5, 2020, 8:33:10 AM
"
Anyone know how to see the subfolder or enable subfolder view on the stash side panel?

You can't. They did not implement it yet and that's why I can't use folders until they do. Navigating with the right panel is by far the most efficient way. Any tab inside a folder disappears from the navigation list... that's a huge step backward, but I think they're working on it.
Heist league: Shany - Necromancer (Spectres/Skitterbots/Zombies/Skeletons/Golem)
Retired: Serenys - Necromancer (Zombies/Skeletons) | Selenys - Ascendant (Lightning Strike)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info