We The North - guild for mature players

Been playing POE forever it seems. Got bored with Diablo and got turned onto POE. Only play seasons now, and play when I can. Looking for a group of casual players to better enjoy the game and share equipment that I don't need. From New York and mostly play evenings.

Game name: Blood_Panda

Finally got addicted to the game in a good way, enjoying playing so far with a good friend of mine who is looking as well so that we can enjoy the upcoming Crucible patch. We both play Ruthless, and might not be pros yet, but quite enjoying it, and see ourselves playing for a while pretty actively at night.

Hope to meet some people to level and do some of the end game content as I go through it.

My in-game character is a Necromancer Witch named - NecroDallaire
I am 32 years old from Sweden. Plays mostly on weekends, mostly stick to standard SC, but if I think the league looks interesting I'll jump in there as well. Looking for a guild to find some to play with.

IGN: Sanctum_Molly
invitations sent, welcome.
Hello,

I am Rumen from Bulgaria (34yo old gamer). Looking for chill, friendly and helpful fellas to have fun during the crucible league (softcore). Have very small experience and knowledge about the game, so expect a lot of weird question from me.

BR,
Rumen
will invite after the que lol
"
Krakena1PoE wrote:
Hello,

I am Rumen from Bulgaria (34yo old gamer). Looking for chill, friendly and helpful fellas to have fun during the crucible league (softcore). Have very small experience and knowledge about the game, so expect a lot of weird question from me.

BR,
Rumen

need your character name
Can I rejoin the guild? I've been a member for a few leagues but wasn't able to play last league due to some issues. I'd love to rejoin and get back into the game! IGN: Mandemonium
Last edited by Mandemonium on Apr 11, 2023, 9:14:37 PM
invite sent
Last edited by Lunagrip2 on Dec 28, 2023, 11:16:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info