We The North - guild for mature players

Hello i am Reid from San Diego. I have been playing for 5 leagues and am looking for a guild
"
Direprospect wrote:
Hello i am Reid from San Diego. I have been playing for 5 leagues and am looking for a guild

Hello Reid. Welcome. Will be sending an invite shortly. Please connect to our discord when you have a chance.
Thanks,
j
Hi I'm Jeremy from Alberta. I just started playing this league and am figuring out what's what. I've got a few friends that play but they don't put in near the hours I do.

I'm looking for a few team mates to play with which will net better looooooot

Also I got semi lucky with drops so I have a fairly well geared cyclone build.

At least 50 ex worth of gear (I think it's more like 70)

Anyway If you're interested in playing, send me an inv
"
THEOMGWTFBBQ wrote:
Hi I'm Jeremy from Alberta. I just started playing this league and am figuring out what's what. I've got a few friends that play but they don't put in near the hours I do.

I'm looking for a few team mates to play with which will net better looooooot

Also I got semi lucky with drops so I have a fairly well geared cyclone build.

At least 50 ex worth of gear (I think it's more like 70)

Anyway If you're interested in playing, send me an inv

Hi Jeremy. The good ole cyclone eh lol! I did cyclone then switched to flickr. Currently doing carrion golem and my main was ED Trickster, but i think i like carrion more now since it absolutely melts bosses in seconds.

Sending you an invite. Welcome
bump
Hello, I'm Will from Virginia and I'm looking for a group of people to hang out with and have fun.

About me: I'm 19 (on the younger side of adulthood) and work a good first job at Jersey Mike's and I'm currently working as a shift leader there (usually night shifts) but I really enjoy working there.

Looking for another friend group to hang out with, the game is just another outlet for me to hang out with people, I personally need more social interaction with this covid thing going on.
"
SuperSadCat wrote:
Hello, I'm Will from Virginia and I'm looking for a group of people to hang out with and have fun.

About me: I'm 19 (on the younger side of adulthood) and work a good first job at Jersey Mike's and I'm currently working as a shift leader there (usually night shifts) but I really enjoy working there.

Looking for another friend group to hang out with, the game is just another outlet for me to hang out with people, I personally need more social interaction with this covid thing going on.

Hello Will. Great to hear from you. Sending an invitation.
Afternoon,
Another Albertan here (Edmonton).
My name is Jason and fairly new to the game to be honest. Downloaded it ages ago and never really played until quite recently this league.
Loving it so far, but man so much to learn. Currently I am only about level 60 and playing a ranger.

Looking for a guild to chat with and pick up on some mechanics without sifting through a bunch of global chat and hopefully be able to contribute at some point. lol.

"
vb4evr wrote:
Afternoon,
Another Albertan here (Edmonton).
My name is Jason and fairly new to the game to be honest. Downloaded it ages ago and never really played until quite recently this league.
Loving it so far, but man so much to learn. Currently I am only about level 60 and playing a ranger.

Looking for a guild to chat with and pick up on some mechanics without sifting through a bunch of global chat and hopefully be able to contribute at some point. lol.

Hello Jason. This game is great and we will help you as much as we can. Please join our discord and ask away any questions you have. Some of us are very experienced and can help out. Welcome. Sending an invite.
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info