bump
👍
up
h
Last edited by Guntai on Jun 14, 2022, 9:46:59 PM
"
Guntai wrote:
Heya!

My Name's John. I'm from the South East US. Been grinding POE a lot lately but the friends I have that play are semi-inconsistent, so would love to meet a good group of people to game with!

Hello John. I'm John as well :) sending an invite. Welcome. Please join our discord
Hi there,
My name is Jason. In early 30s and have been moved to Canada since high school, settled down in Toronto eventually. Working full time in the analytic field atm.
Been in POE since Blight, softcore casual player and would love to join the community in game.
Cheers
"
Fade0648 wrote:
Hi there,
My name is Jason. In early 30s and have been moved to Canada since high school, settled down in Toronto eventually. Working full time in the analytic field atm.
Been in POE since Blight, softcore casual player and would love to join the community in game.
Cheers

Hello Jason. I'm from Toronto as well. Good to hear from you. Invitation to be sent. Welcome. Please join our discord when you have a minute.
Thanks,
j
Hey everyone, name is RT, live in Toronto, been playing Poe since Metamorph, early 40's not sure what to say but i love the game....hate the cluster gems though lol
"
RTXG5 wrote:
Hey everyone, name is RT, live in Toronto, been playing Poe since Metamorph, early 40's not sure what to say but i love the game....hate the cluster gems though lol

Hi RT. I'm also from Toronto. Which area do you live in?
I was never a fan of cluster jewels myself, until I learned how to use them, aura stacking is OP now.
Welcome, invite sent. Please join our discord when you have a minute.
THanks,
j
Hi there, my name is Lance, I am 35 and I live in the UK. I currently have about 500 hours in POE and am having a great time creating my own builds. Playing this game with others would be so much fun, and I mainly play standard with trade, but am open to other leagues and game modes as well. I am a pretty active player, and am on at varying times of the day and night, I am flexible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info