We The North - guild for mature players

"
LanceCB wrote:
Hi there, my name is Lance, I am 35 and I live in the UK. I currently have about 500 hours in POE and am having a great time creating my own builds. Playing this game with others would be so much fun, and I mainly play standard with trade, but am open to other leagues and game modes as well. I am a pretty active player, and am on at varying times of the day and night, I am flexible.

Hello Lance. Good to hear from you. Please join our discord when you have a minute so you can tell us about your builds :) invitation sent.
Thanks,
j
I'm 35, from the Niagara region in Ontario. Not into voice chatting in discord with people I don't know but I am on discord. I'm a casual gamer & I work full time so I can't get on for hours a day but I do enjoy gaming with a party. I'm fairly new to the game, I joined during delirium. I always play as a witch/sorceress in any of these games. I have a fire Elementalist & A lightning witch so far.
Looking to join a guild, just got re-started into POE, got 400ish hours. Need some help remembering how to play and just looking for people to talk to.

I'm 30 in Barrie, ON.

IGN: Zombed
Last edited by Zombly on Jan 1, 2021, 2:03:18 PM
Hi, happy new year ^^.
My name is Lewis, I am 25 and I live in France. Playing this game with others would be so much fun for me. Been playin it solo all this time. I mainly play In current league with trade. I am an active player, and I am flexible with time ( depends).

I'm currently doin an EK build. I'm still learning thats why i do not push builds too far ^^. it's a bit expensive!

I would love to join the community in game.

o/

I'm Dan, mid 30's, and live in Canada. I used to play Diablo LoD pretty hard core in highschool. PoE reminds me a lot of Diablo, it is made by the same developers if I remeber right. I tried PoE a few yearrs ago, never got past the first day of playing, been playing now for a few days, but would find it more enjoyable playing with other people. Always willing to learn and belp when able.

Been playing with a LA build on a ranger, reminds me of the Amazon clearing cows in Diablo. Still really squishy, need more life.

Finished the storyline, so currently looking for best way to level in my 70's to get to 80+.

When the new league starts will be creating a new charactor, still not sure what to go for, maybe a Diablo WW Barby equivalent.
Hello guys. Sorry for the delayed response, I've been away from POE for a little bit while waiting for the new season. I will send invites to all of you. Thanks for the interest. Please join our discord whether to talk or text :)
Thanks,
j
Howdy! Berlin-based player here, been around since early 2013. It would be nice to have some company, sadly not too many peeps around any more from the early days. I´ve been playing solo the past few leagues, and it would be more fun to have a group and help each other out.

Acc: CrazyHorst
Char: Slappuless
"
CrazyHorst wrote:
Howdy! Berlin-based player here, been around since early 2013. It would be nice to have some company, sadly not too many peeps around any more from the early days. I´ve been playing solo the past few leagues, and it would be more fun to have a group and help each other out.

Acc: CrazyHorst
Char: Slappuless

Hello there. I dont think we have anyone from Germany yet. Welcome! Sent you an invite. Excited for new season? I am!!
Hey - I am looking for an active guild.

I am from the UK and mainly have been playing standard recently. I mainly run a MFbuild on standard - if anyone wants to do MF runs that'd be cool. In harvest league I played a bladeblast assassin which was the highest DPS build i'd ever built something like 40mil.

It'd be great to have a group of people to run maps with or just play the game with! This game would definitely be better as part of an active guild.

Been playing since essence. I skipped heist and played harvest.

Acc: olliehax
IGN: FastHax

"
olliehax wrote:
Hey - I am looking for an active guild.

I am from the UK and mainly have been playing standard recently. I mainly run a MFbuild on standard - if anyone wants to do MF runs that'd be cool. In harvest league I played a bladeblast assassin which was the highest DPS build i'd ever built something like 40mil.

It'd be great to have a group of people to run maps with or just play the game with! This game would definitely be better as part of an active guild.

Been playing since essence. I skipped heist and played harvest.

Acc: olliehax
IGN: FastHax

Hello and welcome. New league should be awesome!!! sent you an invite.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info