We The North - guild for mature players

invite sent, welcome :)
Hey there! Fellow Canadian (26M) from Ontario looking to get into a POE community. Ive played the game for many years on-and-off, mostly solo and would like to branch out into having people to discuss the game and do group content with :) .

Accountname: Ryanp660

hope to see you in Sentinel league!

Hi all!

Excited to see a Canadian guild!

irl - I am 33 M from Hamilton, Ontario & I work for a bank. No kids! (wife says I am enough).

poe - I am a casual player & play on weekends whenever I can. I like Betrayal, Expedition & Heist - started playing last year and have gained a decent knowledge of game mechanics, including making sufficient $$$ for end game builds.

Looking to play with a group of like minded individuals & do some aspirational content this league (ooba ooba Elder!)

Cheers.
IGN: SouthLandLeisureCenter

Fellow Canadian from Alberta looking to join a guild, Been playing the game on and off since 2018 and am exited to play sentinel. I will be league starting with RF and want to play an omni LS build later in the league.

Hope you have all been having a good league start!
invites have been sent out. Welcome everyone!
IGN : EldaRF
account name : Eldarock

French expatriate, living in Quebec since 2014.
Playing PoE since 2012 (10 years already) but i'm still bad at this game :)

Looking for a family style guild !
Last edited by Eldarock on May 14, 2022, 4:42:55 PM
account name: Xeshy0
character name: Xeshyyy
Hi,I have 200 hours and I want to play with a community
invites have been sent out. Welcome everyone!

IGN: KobaltR

Hi all. Another fellow canadian here from quebec. I ive played on and off since act 4 was introduced. Took some breaks here and there but poe never lets go 😝. Hopefully id be a good fit for you all. Hope to hear from you soon.
Hi my ingame name is "Xaraxili" this is my first league and im playing a basic arc witch build, im 20 years old and have a lot of earlier experience in diablo 2 and 3. Poe is very different for me thoe. Im enjoing the game a lot and i know the basics of the game thanks to my friends and nice people on de subreddit. However i have a loooot to learn and i would love a nice community to talk to and ask for tips and tricks when needed, hope to hear from you guys in the future. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info