We The North - guild for mature players

up
Hello, I am a returning player. I have quite a few hours into the game but have been away the last year, so there is a lot of new / different stuff to me. I played a lot of Standard, and a couple leagues here and there but now I'm trying SSF. I thought having some people to chat with and learn with would be great. I am from western Canada and play a few hours a day.

Character name: LeinadTheExplosive
Last edited by BlaqDan on Feb 24, 2022, 7:51:54 PM
"
BlaqDan wrote:
Hello, I am a returning player. I have quite a few hours into the game but have been away the last year, so there is a lot of new / different stuff to me. I played a lot of Standard, and a couple leagues here and there but now I'm trying SSF. I thought having some people to chat with and learn with would be great. I am from western Canada and play a few hours a day.

Character name: LeinadTheExplosive

invited
IGN: Mildmeta
Account name: Mildvengence

POE player since 2016. Try and get a couple of chars to level 80-90 each league (fairly casual). Like an active chat and sometimes group play.
I am 40 years old living in Canada (we the north). looking for a guild that is more social than my current one, and that won't kick for inactivity.
Looking forward to joining
Cheers
"
Mildvengence wrote:
IGN: Mildmeta
Account name: Mildvengence

POE player since 2016. Try and get a couple of chars to level 80-90 each league (fairly casual). Like an active chat and sometimes group play.
I am 40 years old living in Canada (we the north). looking for a guild that is more social than my current one, and that won't kick for inactivity.
Looking forward to joining
Cheers

Hey you fellow canadian. Good to hear from you. Invite sent. We are pretty social
^
Hello there,

im a (semi)casual player attracted by every sparkly thingy and would love to join thy north as a Casual Player. I enjoy delving and Divine Ire!

Regarding rl; Im 22, Student and play pretty much every season (getting close to 1k hrs in PoE!)

Im just looking for a cozy place to stay (and not get kicked for 3weeks inactivity between leagues) and chat with some fellow degenera- uhm...members.

Greetings.
Duvaul
hello, invite sent :)
up
Current guild has become very quiet / inactive, so looking for something new.

I've played for a number of years, but steadily since Delerium league.
From BC, Canada, father of 2. I play fairly when I can, may be for 6-8 hours on a weekend, or 1 or 2 hours after work if the computer is free.
Looking to be able to converse with likeminded people and enjoy the game. Mostly play solo, but would like the option of doing the occasional map/boss with some guild mates.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info