We The North - guild for mature players

Hi im jon im from montreal i love playing POE started this year this is my 2nd character i love playing arc wizard leech style i work as a ironworker full time but always make some time for some POE i am in scourge now looking for members to chat with and have a good time

IGN: SUperBEastLEET

My discord is : SuperBeast#2265
Hi, I'm from Havelock, Ontario. I have around 335 hours in the game, and am looking for a guild where I can ask questions about game mechanics I don't understand, and group with people for fun. I've currently got 4 standard league characters and 1 scourge league character. I look forward to hearing from you!
up
IGN Janefrostire
char nick GhastlyJane
Budget build maker currently 30-40 ex build 30M unbuffed 106M buffed
strugling with dps at tier 16 rare corrupt 100% delirium scourged level 10 shaped or elder influenced 3ple beyound maps.

P.S. I learned that Kosis dies faster than Rare scourge monster on delirium 100%
Btw i am extra chatty lady :)
Last edited by JaneFrostire on Dec 11, 2021, 2:04:07 PM
Hello!

I am Leonardo and I love playing POE although I think I am terrible at it haha. I typically go for minion builds or totem builds as it matches more my likes. I am into softcore leagues. I started HC but I don't really have the time or the patience to die and lose everything XD.

I am from Venezuela and I have been living in Toronto. I came to Europe to spend some time with my family. I am a nerd and I am gay too (just being open as it would be ideal to find a gay-friendly guild).

I think it would be fun to join a guild and experience more aspects of POE and learn a bit more from more experienced players :)

IGN: Demonic_Hunter (Explosive arrow totem build :P) - My first build that seems to be working well so far! yay! :P

Hey all. My name is Brett. Married dad of 2. I am a retired navy corpsman aka combat medic. I am on daily tho the time varies.

My steam name is thedragonkin
My main toon is a marauder named thogloverofskulls.
Howdy,

I'd love to join a guild to learn more on how to play and help others where possible. I took long break from PoE (played last season and this one recently) and feel like I've just scratched the surface on how deep and fun this game could be -- I've finally gotten watchstones but don't understand how to unlock the Uncharted Realms.

IRL: father of three kids (they have their own games they enjoy, etc.) and love PoE for sometimes deep sometimes brainless relaxation.

IGN: BabaMopdit
Welcome Fessa, thedragonkin and leonardo285! Invites has been sent.

Lisa
DGnomes here, I typically like to play league starts and have played alot of scourge so far. I have a problem, and it is sticking to one build. My discord is DGnomes#2273.
hello from Hellas Athens. im Billy 44age my main is GLYKAS. im not very talkative.i like to join

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info