We The North - guild for mature players

ign: SenTMyㆍBalizztaS

Hi, im Charlie, living in Poland, 32 yo, almost 4k hours in POE, many leauges done 40/40, i wanna join to your guild :)
an invite has been sent out. Welcome!

Lisa
Hi could I join please, IGN: The_Righteous_Sloth pretty new to poe would be really nice to play with other people.

IGN: MisterGraves

Dad here, looking for a more casual/social experience without the elitist "I look down on thee" players. Summoner builds are my thing and I'm going to stick to them for the most part. I've played a while but never really get around to generating insane amounts of currency.

Looking forward to making new friends.
Last edited by BoronCobalt on May 31, 2022, 6:52:18 PM
invites have been sent out. Welcome everyone!

Lisa
IGN: Phalcon

I'm new-ish (under 100 hours played). Still have no clue what im doing. I've played off and on over the years and I think the reason I havent just given it an honest go is because as a player I'm social but none of my friends play. I am looking for a community of people I can play with and ask for advice. Thank you for your time.
an invite has been sent out. Welcome!

Lisa
IGN - KiriakosJR

Hey, names Kory and I'm a casual player on and off for about 3-4 years. I'm also from Toronto. I've always played solo but it does get boring. I'm on usually around 2-4 hours a day ( once I put my toddler down) roughly 7 pm through 10 or 11 pm. Always looking for company, new and or experienced! Just looking to have fun and find some mirrors ;)
IGN: MrGreyBeard

Back playing after some time off, looking for a fairly laid back guild to hang out with. I divide my time picking up rares I know I should leave on the ground and refusing to acknowledge I have more wisdom scrolls than I could ever use.
Last edited by Jauron on Jun 7, 2022, 6:57:10 PM
invites have been sent out. Welcome everyone!

Lisa

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info