We The North - guild for mature players

Last edited by MitchGFX94 on Jun 11, 2022, 9:28:44 PM
Hello,

I've been playing off-and-on since nearly the original release of the game, but am looking to finally break past the wall that is holding my character back. And make some friends along the way doing doing it.

92 zombiemancer mixed with some magic find stats in standard.

Usually play on weekends, and after 7 eastern time on weekdays.
(I'm a 37 year old web developer)
Hey! I've been playing on and off since Blight league, probably have around 3000-4000h played. I currently have 2 chars this league, lvl 100 EA Ballista and currently playing RF Inq, level 97.
I'm 39 and I work as an unix sysadmin.
Looking for some good interaction with like minded people, I'm tired of the toxicity that is prevalent in online games these days.
invites have been sent out. Welcome everyone!

Lisa
Hi, my name is Ben, I am 35 years old. I have 2 kids, a 5 years old son and a 2 years old daughter. I am from Quebec, Canada, my main language is french but I also speak english no problem. Time zone is Eastern Standard time (UTC - 5hours), and mainly play from 9pm - 11pm, 2-3 times a week. I have a lvl 87 Boneshatter Slayer in Sentinel league.

I have been playing this game since December 2014 (Torment league!). I enjoy playing PoE because it helps my brain to slow down from thinking about work/family/wife/whatever.

I was in a guild for 4-5 years straight but I was getting tired of some members attitude and decided to leave.

I would like to join your guild, I have no particular reference, I just scrolled down the list of recruitment threads and picked this one! (since it said ''for mature players'')

Looking forward to chat on discord.

Now for the fun part, I know my IGN doesn't sound mature at all but don't judge me please :D

IGN: Big_BaLls (first is L, second is capitalized i)

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by Big_Ben87 on Jun 14, 2022, 9:23:29 PM
an invite has been sent out. Welcome!

Lisa
up
Hello i am fairly new to the game got a lvl 84 char bud i need some dude's to hang with and need some good game knowlage.

IGN: Crackverslaafde
Hello there, old software dev dude here. Casual player currently plowing Sentinel with an 86 skellymage necro. Looking to do some group content and learn more about crafting and farming strategies. Kind of hit a death zone for content level vs progress.

Cheers,
Hello!!
I'm a 50+ yo photographer with bad ADHD and other acronyms who's kinda new at the game. I have played a bit in the past, but never serious. It would be nice to find a good guild without the toxicity of trade!

Thank you!!

IGN:SexyHotPants

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info