[3.12] Cast While Channelling VD/Any Skill Chieftain - Terrific all rounder, easy A8 Sirus

Went for a Animate Guardian + DPS setup vs A8 Sirus.

Approx 5 second final phase Sirus A8 deletion


Full fight: https://youtu.be/O5Jd0--C6EU
POB (fork community) in this video: https://pastebin.com/HhVJixqq

This is a YOLO dps set up which is not what you want to do when playing normally. More only for showcases purposes to show I can almost (?) dps Sirus in one phase.
Last edited by Eathb on Oct 20, 2020, 12:12:37 PM
how does this fare in juiced 100% t19s?
what are the defences? Kill all before they kill you?
"
xDeicidium wrote:
what are the defences? Kill all before they kill you?


Tons of life regen and leech, and energy shield leech.
Can be played with other skills like GC or BV?
What are your thoughts on using Kaom's heart on this build. Gives us more HP, works well for soul tether and we already have a staff for the 6L.
"
Ashwin wrote:
What are your thoughts on using Kaom's heart on this build. Gives us more HP, works well for soul tether and we already have a staff for the 6L.

You wouldn't have enough sockets for all the required gem setups. Even with a 6s staff and a 6l chest we're still socket-starved.
Last edited by Xanthochroid on Oct 21, 2020, 11:39:55 PM
I have a quick question about this build. Im looking for Glorious Vanity Timeless Jewel on market today. i find out that some number in their stats " Bath in the blood of xxxx sacrificed in the name of .... " so may i ask, the more number of this line the more better or the lower one is better ? And lastly, i dont quiet understand what is this Glorious Vanity jewel actualy effect with our build. So, thx for reading and forgive my bad english :)
"
leontree wrote:
I have a quick question about this build. Im looking for Glorious Vanity Timeless Jewel on market today. i find out that some number in their stats " Bath in the blood of xxxx sacrificed in the name of .... " so may i ask, the more number of this line the more better or the lower one is better ? And lastly, i dont quiet understand what is this Glorious Vanity jewel actualy effect with our build. So, thx for reading and forgive my bad english :)


You can just get the cheapest one. The number are for different rolls/seeds as each timeless jewel is unique (no 2 rolls is the same, cmiiw)

The timeless jewel is used for Corrupted Soul keystone. 50% of Non-Chaos damage taken bypasses Energy Shield and Gain 20% of Max Life as Extra maximum energy shield.
You don't need to look for a specific number, but the name at the end does matter! The wiki for Glorious Vanity has more info, but in short, you want to get a gem that is "Bathed in the blood of <any number> sacrificed in the name of Doryani", because this build wants Corrupted Soul.

This build also uses Immortal Ambition, but it normally gets that from Soul Tether. If you wanted, you could instead get a Replica Soul Tether (which provides Corrupted Soul) and use a Glorious Vitality in the name of Ahuana (for Immortal Ambition), but it's more expensive to find a Replica Soul Tether with a good corruption than it is with a regular Soul Tether.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info