[3.12] Cast While Channelling VD/Any Skill Chieftain - Terrific all rounder, easy A8 Sirus

"
CplGhost wrote:
am I missing something? how do you have energy shield when you are speced into The Agnostic node?

he is using glorious vanit in the jewel sockt next to it... the jewel change the nodes effect... it is turned in to "corrupted soul"
"
andrelb1 wrote:
"
Eathb wrote:
"
andrelb1 wrote:
Ok, i just hit my lvl 65.. but if i t ry to use the Voidbringuer glove and the auras, i just cant do that... cuz im already at low mana and there is not even time to use mana pots to keep some mana ans cast spells... ho are you guys doing that??? desactive the auras and keep using mana pots forever??

You need an Enduring Eternal Mana Flask @ 20% quality.

I have a checklist on page 2

even with the flask, im doing just some movments casting wave of conviction and brands, and fast droping my life to 1...... the dessecrate and VL and not geting casted... all links are checked and correctle linked

The build effectively requires you to constantly pressing the mana flask every 6 seconds, if you dont have the flask up you will run out of mana.
Hello there!
Saw your video on reddit and trying to this build. Pls look at me and say what to improve.
At first I started with Skinn of the loyal and belt like yours, and glorious vanity, but then I found a bunch of dudes on https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Chieftain&skill=Volatile-Dead,Cyclone with almost this setup, but without ES regen.
Now Im trying to built smthng similar to your and there builds.
My mana regen is ok, but Im lack of damage and some bosses keep oneshot me. 5200 hp and 460ES.

Pls give me some advice what to improve. Or mb not to do what dudes on ninja do.

Thanks, cheers!
Hey all,

About to finish the league and get my 36 challenges, will put full focus on this guide after.

For now pop in any questions and I'll answer them once I'm done with league which should be another day or two
"
qozmo wrote:
Hello there!
At first I started with Skinn of the loyal and belt like yours, and glorious vanity, but then I found a bunch of dudes on https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Chieftain&skill=Volatile-Dead,Cyclone with almost this setup, but without ES regen.
Now Im trying to built smthng similar to your and there builds.

Thanks for pointing this out! I'm also very curious about the differences between this and the other builds from that poe.ninja link; there's one person there that's essentially following this build guide, but the rest made some substantial variation:

- They mostly aren't using Soul Tether or Glorious Vanity
- They seem to be compensating with higher life pools (by using rare chest/stygian belt with life and Replica Atziri's Foible)
- They are using multiple sources of "Damage taken gained as mana over 4 seconds when hit" (mostly Watcher's Eye clarity mod + Battle Rouse + crafted ring prefix) each instead of using the flask cluster jewel and Essence Extraction
- A few are using Circle of Anguish (since they can get resists/dex from chest/belt)
- All of them are using relatively high "+mana cost to skill" rolls with Voidbringer (mostly 70+)
- All of them are using Awakened Elemental Focus in place of Energy Leech Support
- All of them are using Enlighten to add in a high-level Vitality, in addition to Zealotry, Herald of Ash, and Clarity (for the Watcher's Eye)
- Many are using a Medium Thread of Hope to the left of Holy Dominion to pick up Divine Fury + Divine Judgement + Divine Wrath + Arcane Capacitor + possibly Sanctum of Thought.
- All are opting for "more corpses" by replacing Blade Blast with Greater Volley
- Instead of pathing down into the Shadow area, there's lots of going up to Heart of Flame
- Everyone is picking up Undertaker (again, more corpses). Two people picked up Kitava's Teaching to go with it.
- Some have thrown in a Vaal Righteous Fire
- One clever person is using Vaal Breach, which would probably be pretty nice as a means of keeping up the assortment of leech/hit/kill effects in play during boss fights

I'll definitely play around with a few of these. Has anyone tried some of these variations already that can share a trip report?
Hi guys,
i am trying different variations, nothing usefull yet but you guys can use admiral chest and get free ee. it is like %35-45 more damage.
"
esmete wrote:
Hi guys,
i am trying different variations, nothing usefull yet but you guys can use admiral chest and get free ee. it is like %35-45 more damage.

Will update this very soonish but Animate Guardian providing free EE is very good in this.

Final phase Sirus in my current character setup was deleted in a few seconds (yes AG did survive). Could push this even further if I could 6L my staff to fit in Combustion into the CWDT setup but I've already spent 1.5k+ fuses on it trying (drop Enduring Cry, use Energy Shield Leech/Elemental Focus in the VD 6L).

For now this is what it looks like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpjYENnGSGk

AG setup:
Links Divergent AG-Minion Life-Empower (lvl 3)
Grave Intentions

Weapon: Aurumvorax
Shield: +2 minimum end charges + life + res/block
Helm: Mask of the Stitched Demon
Chest: Skin of the Lords /w EE
Gloves: Life + res
Boots: Wake of Destruction

My AG can survive the A8 Sirus fight and its one death so far came from a 100% Delirium Phoenix map. The one I'm unsure about is Uber Elder.

FWIW, AG as part of the 6L in the +2 AOE Skin of the Loyal has more deeps than the initial videos I've posted:

VD-CwC-Spell Cascade-Conc Effect-Energy Leech-Animate Guardian

Alternatively you can just setup your links like mine at the moment and replace one of the 'blues' with fire penetration and out dps me in the initial videos.
Last edited by Eathb on Oct 15, 2020, 10:49:49 AM
"
Eathb wrote:

AG setup:
Links Divergent AG-Minion Life-Empower (lvl 3)
Grave Intentions

When you say Grave Intentions here, are you saying we should spec into Grave Intentions? If so, do you have a recommendation on what to drop?
"
esmete wrote:
you guys can use admiral chest and get free ee. it is like %35-45 more damage.

Wouldn't this be mutually exclusive with the benefits of the Wave of Conviction + Combustion setup?
Hey all,

Guide on first page updated :) Includes levelling, AG setup, checklist.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info