[3.12] Cast While Channelling VD/Any Skill Chieftain - Terrific all rounder, easy A8 Sirus

"
Ashwin wrote:
What other upgrades can I make? Also, I don't have a free slot for immortal call.. Not sure where I can fit it in.

Can you test if you need Enlighten
"
Eathb wrote:
"
Ashwin wrote:
What other upgrades can I make? Also, I don't have a free slot for immortal call.. Not sure where I can fit it in.

You also have 2x power charge setups.

Drop Storm Brand and link Arcane Surge to Flame Dash+Immortal Call.
"
Eathb wrote:
"
Ashwin wrote:

I was thinking if I could fit in another aura, or an aspect, with enlighten. I did remove storm brand and added immortal call.

Is there another aura that would help this build? I was thinking skitterbots or one of the aspect crafts.
Lots of things going on with this build, so trying to work through some of the calculations myself to see if I understand it.

Is it always better to do more damage to yourself? Or is there a breakpoint under which you really shouldn't be doing more damage to yourself? So I assume we want to get CWDT to proc as much as we can, and it has a cooldown of .25. So we would want to deal ourselves something like 528*4=2112.

Looking at my cost of cyclone, its showing at 78(*4 for scolds) every .23 seconds, which would come out to 1356. So this clearly isn't the maximum amount of self damage, but if my cast time went up I could increase it.

Right now I'm thinking I do not want to go to a lower-cost voidbringer. Of course it doesn't matter if CWDT goes off and we don't do a CWC, which is .3, but it seems like we would want CWDT to if anything be faster so there are always corpses up.

Am I thinking about this correctly?
Last edited by Klausdawg on Nov 1, 2020, 9:17:05 PM
Loving this build so far, cruising through T16s easily, just wondering what upgrade advice any of you have? I dont have bottled faith yet, but other than that, any advice?

Last edited by locotoro22 on Nov 5, 2020, 5:45:17 PM
Very interesting build... Only got to L76 so far, but liking it :-)

Hey guys,
I started the league with my Oni-Goroshi / Tectonic Slam build. But sadly it didn't worked for me so I went to this build and it worked great. Thank you for your guide/built, I really enjoy it!

Can you please help me to fine-tune some things? This is my current gear:

I don't know how to share my jewels :(

I saw that a lot of you guys choose to run with a "normal" chest and not the legendary one. Is this the better way to go? Sometimes I feel a little bit squishy but my feeling is, that this is more related to my not maxed resistances and only 9 life per enemy hit. What do you think?

Thank you!

Last edited by Isgaliath on Nov 10, 2020, 1:48:11 PM
First time EVER in my PoE life I've gotten lucky with a lab enchantment :-)

Upgraded a couple of the uniques as well...
Last edited by Cyzax on Nov 12, 2020, 3:56:28 AM
"
Isgaliath wrote:
I saw that a lot of you guys choose to run with a "normal" chest and not the legendary one. Is this the better way to go? Sometimes I feel a little bit squishy but my feeling is, that this is more related to my not maxed resistances and only 9 life per enemy hit. What do you think?

I found that it was next to impossible to get any kind of defences with Skin of the Loyal, and the +1/+3 to level of VD was increasing damage (which didn't really need it) but the extra deaths from the squishiness cost too much in XP.
I switched to this:
Running this in the Heist Flashback league, couple of videos of some things I have done with it at a low level so far. Still trying to remember to keep mana flask up 100%. Pretty bad Uber Atziri run, had to turn off MTX to see what the hell was going on in there. Also forgot about quicksilver with stampede boots so I just switched that out for a quartz flask. Thanks for the build!

Rough PoB at time of recordings, https://pastebin.com/Azt57UFX

https://youtu.be/OggEdOZRhmk - general mapping

https://youtu.be/Gi2S-_Wm-hE - pretty crappy 4-way I did at level 80

https://youtu.be/S-UtrpBnNWw - Uber Atziri
Last edited by nman99 on Dec 26, 2020, 7:05:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info