[3.12] Cast While Channelling VD/Any Skill Chieftain - Terrific all rounder, easy A8 Sirus

I would look for something like this.

Craft maximum life as extra ES ideally.
"
Eathb wrote:
I'm doing tests with Martyr of Innocence but it's honestly not as good as the Disintegrator purely damage wise, so that would be the first switch.

Your next upgrade is a Awakened Spell Cascade > Bottled Faith > Crit Multi Amulet > Crit Multi belt corruption

I got a bottled faith, and upgraded gems to awakened versions. Any other upgrades I should make?

Is a crit multi amulet better than a replica foible?
"
Ashwin wrote:
"
Eathb wrote:
I'm doing tests with Martyr of Innocence but it's honestly not as good as the Disintegrator purely damage wise, so that would be the first switch.

Your next upgrade is a Awakened Spell Cascade > Bottled Faith > Crit Multi Amulet > Crit Multi belt corruption

I got a bottled faith, and upgraded gems to awakened versions. Any other upgrades I should make?

Your setup looks a bit different

IMO
Life Gain on Hit ring for spells is missing
Cinderswallow > for the Silver Flask

You have 2x curses going but I don't see dual curse anywhere. Replacing Flammability for Power Charge on Crit is a pretty big boost.

I get what you're going for with Clarity + Watcher's Eye but IMO it's not as good as the Precision Mod + Essence Extraction + Enduring Flask spam.

Also need Immortal Call in there, it's 15% more damage for free from the Ascedency.

Can also fit in Arcane Surge if more damage is needed.
"
Eathb wrote:
"
Ashwin wrote:
"
Eathb wrote:

IMO

You have 2x curses going but I don't see dual curse anywhere. Replacing Flammability for Power Charge on Crit is a pretty big boost.

I get what you're going for with Clarity + Watcher's Eye but IMO it's not as good as the Precision Mod + Essence Extraction + Enduring Flask spam.

Also need Immortal Call in there, it's 15% more damage for free from the Ascedency.

Thanks, I'll tweak the setup a bit to match what you said. Also, do you manually cast immortal call on left click? I don't see it linked to CwDT.
Made a very good Loreweance from my rings. Testing it, it may become BIS
"
Ashwin wrote:
"
Eathb wrote:
"
Ashwin wrote:

IMO

Thanks, I'll tweak the setup a bit to match what you said. Also, do you manually cast immortal call on left click? I don't see it linked to CwDT.

I have it on my main left click button and it moves with my char. I also have a normal walk on a hotkey in case I'm outta mana.
"
I have it on my main left click button and it moves with my char. I also have a normal walk on a hotkey in case I'm outta mana.

I check a look throught your profile just now, i saw you using Rightous Fire to push more self dmg to create more orb i think ? Can you show me how to substain the dmg from Rightous Fire ? I always die because the " hp droping " way too fast and i keep dying because of random mob.
"
leontree wrote:
"

I check a look throught your profile just now, i saw you using Rightous Fire to push more self dmg to create more orb i think ? Can you show me how to substain the dmg from Rightous Fire ? I always die because the " hp droping " way too fast and i keep dying because of random mob.

I sniped that armour and had an idea to do permanent RF but don't recommend it. Basically the same damage for way more investment but you also can't do certain map mods.

Also your gear is missing a very important Charging Offensive annointment, ideally on your boots.
"
Eathb wrote:
"
leontree wrote:
"

I sniped that armour and had an idea to do permanent RF but don't recommend it. Basically the same damage for way more investment but you also can't do certain map mods.

Also your gear is missing a very important Charging Offensive annointment, ideally on your boots.

Thx for sharing bro, any update for your build yet ? :D
What other upgrades can I make? Also, I don't have a free slot for immortal call.. Not sure where I can fit it in.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info