[3.14] Demigod's Wrath - 90% berserk, Automatic Warcries, 157% character size, Permastun Sirus

"
Sokoro wrote:
"if I had a +500-550 strength roll instead of an almost +600 roll, I could totally drop this amulet."

Deth_Meth : That is not really true, if you drop the amulet, then you will be missing some inteligence and dexterity, those few jewels, or even cluster jewels are not going to cut it, not on "my tree" and especialy "optimised tree" . You have to get the int and dex somehow.

It's missing the "I'm definitely right" energy and a long-winded, overly-detailed explanation in the reply otherwise it'd be perfect.
Heh. Anyway the build is a blast! It is nothing special when it comes to tankines, but the damage is really there, lot of it.
And fun factor is just over the charts, it goes all up to my roof, then into to the space, landing on moon, and in few days it will visit
Voyager 1 and say "Hi!".
Thanks for the guide.
"
Sokoro wrote:
Heh. Anyway the build is a blast! It is nothing special when it comes to tankines, but the damage is really there, lot of it.
And fun factor is just over the charts, it goes all up to my roof, then into to the space, landing on moon, and in few days it will visit
Voyager 1 and say "Hi!".
Thanks for the guide.

Glad you enjoyed it that much.
hi, what you think on using facebraker on that build? is possible? the only issue is degen given by abyssus and the fact that we have no armour and block.

let me know thx
"
cricio wrote:
hi, what you think on using facebraker on that build? is possible? the only issue is degen given by abyssus and the fact that we have no armour and block.

let me know thx

Facebreaker + Eternal Apple is an entirely different build that utilizes an entirely different set of gear to play. Check out poe.ninja and the facebreaker + apple champions if you want assistance in this department.
Is this Build in 3.14 vaible?
"
Lemmy1988 wrote:
Is this Build in 3.14 vaible?

Considering Seismic Cry was the only thing that got a sizable damage nerf, yes. Nothing else was touched in this build, minus the Gluttony level requirement being level 48 now.
hey all,

iam having my problems atm as a league starter with this build tbh ..
ive might read it wrong and was a bit too hasty

i made it to lvl 66
without even using one item from the build
i used 5link earthshatter + sinvicta

now i wanted to buy the required items and the biggest obstacle is

-3x red slotted apple
-cry wolf jewel way to expensive (30 chaos)
- large,medium and small jewels
- +str/attribute Amulet for the strength requirement for Blunderbore (have +559str req )
- cant find any rings with the requirements
-lethal pride jewel too expensive ofc

can someone help me for the next steps or an advice ?
ty for your time
Last edited by Avi007 on Apr 19, 2021, 5:28:00 PM
"
Avi007 wrote:
hey all,

iam having my problems atm as a league starter with this build tbh ..
ive might read it wrong and was a bit too hasty

i made it to lvl 66
without even using one item from the build
i used 5link earthshatter + sinvicta

now i wanted to buy the required items and the biggest obstacle is

-3x red slotted apple
-cry wolf jewel way to expensive (30 chaos)
- large,medium and small jewels
- +str/attribute Amulet for the strength requirement for Blunderbore (have +559str req )
- cant find any rings with the requirements
-lethal pride jewel too expensive ofc

can someone help me for the next steps or an advice ?
ty for your time

okay so first of all:
to get ur eternal apple on 3 red just use ur craftbench in the hideout:
step 1: get it on 2 sockets
step 2: color both red
step 3: get it on 3 sockets
if the 3rd one got red gz.. .ur done! else make it 2 sockets again and then 3 sockets again.
repeat it until u got ur 3 red sockets.

for your shopping list:
get 1x fragility jewel (1c) to reduce ur maximum endurance charges to 2.
then make sure u skilled "Disciple of the unyielding" in your tree! so u got 1 minimum endurance charge.

so now u need a small cluster jewel with "enduring composure".
at this point you also want the gluttony belt.

and here we go! you are ready to make full use of the eternal apple!

now for the next steps i would suggest to get a astramentis amulet (so u not need to bother about stats) and a medium cluster jewel with "cry wolf" at this point you need to have the ascendancy "war bringer" skilled!
so now you also generating endurance charges gz!

the last big step is to stack up enough strength so u can wear blunderbore and the gull. (only use them together)! dont worry a 4 Link will do fine dmg wise atleast till low yellow maps!

feel free to msg me ingame if you need some more help tho
Thank you for taking the time to reply to that post, Stofft1ger. I wasn't available for the past few days to respond to it. You hit the nail on the head for everything I would've suggested!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info