[3.14] Demigod's Wrath - 90% berserk, Automatic Warcries, 157% character size, Permastun Sirus

3.14 Changes

Nerfs

Seismic Cry
-Exerted Attacks now deal 20% more Damage per previous Attack Exerted by this Warcry (previously 30%).

Opinion: While this now only provides 2/3 of the original top-end damage, it will not significantly affect our overall damage. Don't fret because of this change and think it's no longer viable because of it!

-Increased Character Size is now capped at 100%.

Opinion: GGG cannot stop us from being large and very much in charge.

3.13 Changes

Nerfs
-Earthshatter
Spikes now have an explosion radius of 18 (from 20).
Now has slightly more variance on the distance at which spikes will appear from the initial slam location.
Opinion: This reduces our consistent coverage and removes 1 or 2 spikes from our single target at times. The build still overperforms in all regards.

-The Impaler Keystone now prevents Call of Steel removing any Impales inflicted within the last 4 seconds.
Opinion: We don't use Call of Steel because it was a clearspeed loss. However, I figured I'd at least put this here in the off-chance someone thought this build's clear was dead because of something we aren't affected by.

Overall: Barely changed.

Buffs
-Crave the Slaughter
Now grants +10 to Maximum Rage.
Opinion: This is actually more berserk uptime for bosses. On tree, it isn't worth grabbing more maximum rage as it usually results in us getting additional attack speed. However, with it being given to us for free, our warcries will generate at least 50 rage when we're near a boss, which means we will reach the 60 cap and effectively lose less rage per second.

-Warlord's Mark
Cursed enemies now cause you to generate 20 rage over 1 second when they are stunned (from 5 rage).
Opinion: Also more berserk uptime for bosses. As we aim to stun anyways, this will give us a very strong burst of rage every 5 seconds (because of the stun mechanics and our stun duration) and allow us to stay in berserk for longer.

Overall: Potentially 95% uptime on berserk, but it's really not worth calculating at this point.

I'm officially done playing Trade league for many reasons, so I will not update this guide unless there is a nerf that makes it unplayable. It is highly unlikely that, unless GGG fundamentally changes how The Apple and Warcries work, this build will become irrelevant. (nobody cares shut up)

If you prefer, I do have a video guide for this build. It is highly edited and contains all of the important content for the build. If you plan to league start with this build, you can also watch my league start video for it.

Greetings, this is a Blunderbore variant of my other build that utilizes the same mechanics but makes use of some new gear.

Nerfs from last league
-Divine Flesh was OP and got nerfed. Using a Loreweave as a replacement is suitable, but not nearly as powerful. We also run Blunderbore in this build.
-Enduring Cry CD is now 8s instead of 6s. In this build, post nerf, it's on a 2.73s CD, which means the nerf is insignificant as we use it defensively anyways.

Pros/Cons

+Solid clearspeed (instantly clear the screen despite being melee)
+Roughly 80% uptime on berserk, 90% during a boss fight
+57% increased character size (With max rolled Blunderbore)
+Permastun most enemies, including bosses
+Marauder tank special (8k life, fortify for 20% DR, 90% uptime on berserk which has another 19% DR, blind for 50% evade, near-instant Enduring Cry, overleech)

=Average boss killing (Roughly 4-5 mil shaper dps)

-Cheap to start but requires some investment for higher level content
-Not an unkillable AFK tank, we can still die
-Have to spend 1 regret everytime you do a big boy boss (remove Impaler keystone)
-Can't play small characters ever again

Build Concept

The idea of this build is to utilize The Eternal Apple to automatically cast 3 different warcries: Intimidating for double damage, Rallying for a 20% flat phys buff and 25% more damage, and Seismic for massive amounts of AoE and more damage.

The Eternal Apple

Quick run-down: Every time we lose an endurance charge, the shield's effect will activate and cast a socketed warcry. Additionally, whenever you reach your maximum endurance charges you will lose all endurance charges.

Enduring Composure: Gain an endurance charge every second if you've been hit recently.
Combining this effect with The Eternal Apple, we will be able to generate endurance charges freely as long as we've been hit recently. Because our max endurance charges is 3, we either need to increase our minimum or decrease our maximum number of endurance charges so we can cast a warcry from our shield, for free, every second.

Lucky there is a craft for jewelry that allows you to increase your minimum endurance charge count. However, it's quite unreliable to have a majority of your damage be based off of being hit recently if you can't personally control it.

However, if you don't have the money to get +1 minimum endurance charges on your rings but still want to run the build, you will need either two of these or one and need to allocated "Disciple of the Unyielding". These set the conditions to have a warcry activate every second through Enduring Composure.

Which is where our boy Gluttony comes into play. It has a handful of funky effects but the most important is "Take X physical damage everytime you use a movement skill." This counts as being hit, which enables our Enduring Composure setup, allowing for a reliable way to trigger our shield's warcries all of the time.

Since we're casting a warcry every second, it is imperative that our warcry cooldowns inside the shield are 3s each. Rallying Cry does not have CDR quality on it, unlike Intimidating Cry and Seismic Cry, so we have to get almost every warcry CDR node on the tree to be able to make it a 3s CD.

How we get 90% uptime on berserk

Cry Wolf provides a small damage boost to exerted attacks but, more importantly, makes all warcries have a minimum power, which is extremely powerful for us because of our ascendancy "War Bringer".

Since we have a minimum power of 10, this means every time a warcry goes off and we are under 25 rage we will be recouping 20 rage (50 rage if we are fighting a boss because the power of our warcries will instead be 25).
As our rage depletes more often, our automatic warcries will be giving us rage back. While mapping, you will probably have 70-80% uptime on Berserk, but against bosses you will most definitely have Berserk up 90% of the time as long as you dash once every 4 seconds.

Why are you using MACES instead of AXES?
The reason is two fold. A, the average attack speed of a mace is much slower, meaning it is far more likely to get a high pDPS mace with low attack speed than an axe. B, most axe nodes have attack speed slapped onto them, reducing our overall DPS as we barely have room for attack speed as is. We get 75% inc from Rage and another 50% from the tree and we're at 2.03 APS. Simply picking up Art of the Gladiator, a very nice node for many reasons, nets us -1% DPS simply because of the +10% attack speed.

Gear choices explained/what you're looking for on gear

These two are meant to be ran together or not at all. Blunderbore provides the Lesser Brutal and Lesser Massive shrine buff effects. Combined with The Gull this will provide: 25% increased character size, 50% increased damage, 50% increased life, 50% increased area of effect, and 50% increased stun duration. Character size might not mean much to some, but it's the only reason why I'm running this combo. If you like being REALLY big, this is a must as we can achieve 50% increased character size (which equates to double height) when we have beserk up (which we have up 90% of the time).

This can be replaced with a solid, slow, high pDPS mace. Callinellus Malleus is an extremely accessible mace with decent pDPS and a TON of reduced enemy threshold. Finding a high pDPS mace with a total of 40% reduced enemy stun threshold and no attack speed is extremely difficult. Even if you don't change to a rare weapon, you can still stun any enemy you encounter. I would've uploaded my Uber Atziri fight if it were possible to do on this build (the reflect kills us, can't drop rings for reduced reflect), but I managed to stun her when I eventually could hit.

Offering to the Serpent is a generically good pair of gloves and is extremely easy to slot into many builds. Implicits can range from many mods, including resistances, stats, damage, and even charges, but the main draw of the item is the overleech. If you're unaware of how leech normally works, if you reach maximum life, all the leech you've accumulated completely vanishes. With Offering to the Serpent, you can squeeze out an extra 15% life per second if your build leeches.

Your second option for increasing your clearspeed is Great Old One's Tentacles. This had the same concept as Call of Steel where you allocate The Impaler keystone to get max impales on your enemies to create a chain reaction of AOE damage that instantly devastates the pack. I would highly recommend using this if you are farming heists once you have most of the gear and can rely less on the defenses Offering to the Serpent provides you.

The third and final, expensive option is for maximum clearspeed and defenses: Asenath's Gentle Touch. These are virtually better than Great Old One's Tentacles in every way by giving you scalable explosion physical damage, temporal chains, more life, and some intelligence to help equip The Eternal Apple. The main drawback of these is the pricetag, which trend towards very expensive for the first month of the league and trickles down to more affordable prices later in the league (sometimes).

For your amulet, you're looking for a LOT of strength. The roll on your chest will change how much you need. In my current setup, if I had a +500-550 strength roll instead of an almost +600 roll, I could totally drop this amulet. Jewels with Life, +Strength, +Stun Duration are extremely cheap and easy to buy. Stun Duration can be swapped with a damage mod, but avoid attack speed mods at all cost (reason in the "Why are you using MACES instead of AXES?" section).
A budget option for your amulet would be an Astramentis as it will shore up all your attribute concerns until you have enough currency to buy jewels and an amulet with better attributes.

All 3 of these are all basically the same (minus the rings) where you're basically looking for life, MS for boots, and a lot of resistance. Rings you want an empty suffix to get +1 minimum endurance charges so you can drop Fragility if you're using one.

Forbidden Taste is an extremely undervalued flask and is a free, on-demand, full heal. Don't spam a Seething Divine Flask 3 times and hope to recover, use this flask instead. The downside is entirely mitigated by the fact we overleech well over the damage it does at us and that chaos resistance is relatively easy to get with our build.

Phasing, 10% spell/attack dodge.

Movement speed.
->
or

Replaced with either a Sulphur Flask or a Lion's Roar after you get "Lead by Example" on your medium cluster.

Massive Phys DR for maps.

Gluttony is explained in the "Build Concept" section of the thread. Check it out if you haven't already.

The Eternal Apple is explained in the "Build Concept" section of the thread. Check it out if you haven't already.

The bare MINIMUM to get the build functional

In addition to this, you will also need to allocate "Disciple of the Unyielding" in order to get a minimum endurance charge. This will gimp you quite a bit as you need to allocate 6 passive points just to get to it, but the build will be functional.

I honestly don't recommend this line of strategy unless you're in SSF and want to give it a go, albeit crippled.

Gem links

6 Link: Earthshatter - Impale - Fortify - Melee Physical Damage - Pulverise - Brutality
Link explanation
It has the highest DPS potential. Fist of War is preferable for fights that you are spending more time dodging than attacking. In which case, drop Melee Physical Damage for it.

Recommended alt qualities
Divergent Pulverise. Gives us an additional 10% less attack speed and more damage. It is only a DPS increase for us and is definitely high priority to pick up.

Divergent Earthshatter. This is better exclusively for mapping as the spikes will go farther out and have better coverage. This is strictly a dps decrease for bossing, however.

Divergent Fortify, Divergent Melee Physical Damage, Divergent Brutality. Each provide "Overwhelm 5% Physical Damage Reduction" which is a huge boost to high-end bosses.

1st 4 Link: Cast When Damage Taken (lvl 1) - Increased Duration - Immortal Call (lvl 2) - Summon Chaos Golem (lvl 2)
Anomalous Cast When Damage Taken. Provides an additional 20% skill effect duration for our Immortal Call.

Anomalous Immortal Call. Provides 20% Cooldown Reduction for Immortal Call, allowing it to activate more frequently.

2nd 4 Link: Enduring Cry - Berserk - Dash - Second Wind
Link Explanation
Enduring Cry, Dash, and Berserk all greatly benefit from being link with Second Wind. Enduring Cry gets an additional use + cooldown reduction, allowing you to pop it twice in a row in clutch moments.
Dash gets an additional use (minimal benefit) and cooldown reduction which allows you to use it more frequently.
Berserk, as it's an instant skill, only gets the cooldown reduction. Normally, you can slot this anywhere and it would be fine, but you want it in this link setup. Reducing the cooldown of Berserk allows us to use it more frequently, meaning we have a higher uptime on it. Without it being in the Second Wind link setup, we will only have roughly 80% uptime on bosses, and even less for mapping.

Anomalous Berserk. 10% cooldown reduction is massive and allows us to use it even more frequently. Check the "Link Explanation" section for more info why.

Note: this 3rd 4 Link does not have to all be linked, minus the Flesh and Stone and Maim setup.
3rd 4 Link: Flesh and Stone - Maim - Dread Banner - Blood and Sand
Link Explanation
This is basically the most efficient use of our sockets for reserving mana to increase our damage. Pride is an extremely powerful aura but is socket inefficient as it typically requires an Enlighten in conjunction. If you manage to get a -pride mana reservation roll on your amulet, I would highly consider slotting it in!

Divergent Blood and Sand. It's a small AoE and damage boost.

3 Link: Herald of Purity - Multiple Totems - Vaal Ancestral Warchief
Link Explanation
Herald is more damage. Warchief is also more damage. Multiple Totems makes it far less likely that our Warchiefs die.

None provide any amount of additional support to the build.

The Eternal Apple sockets (no links required): Rallying Cry - Intimidating Cry - Seismic Cry
Link Explanation
There really isn't a whole lot to say here other than: gem levels mean nothing for warcries and we can't make use of the quality for our warcries. The reason why levels mean nothing is that the only thing that scales with these warcries as they level is the Warcry Speed, which we don't use. The quality for Intimidating and Seismic are cooldown reduction but we're on a strict 1s activation time for our warcries, which means we only care about their cooldowns being a minimum of 3s long.

Phantasmal Seismic Cry. It's 10% increased damage for exerted attacks, which is solid.

Phantasmal Intimidating Cry. Also 10% increased damage for exerted attacks.

Divergent Intimidating Cry. This is only really helpful against high-end bosses that actually have physical damage reduction (Sirus and friends).

Phantasmal Rallying Cry. Coincidentally, this also has 10% increased damage for exerted attacks.

Path of Building links (POB)

Refactored the trees to accomodate for SSF players or those seeking a more viable build at the cost of meme value. Do note that the bare minimum can be fairly difficult to assemble and take a significant portion of time. If you're missing either of the cluster jewels or uniques, you should wait until you do.

Bare minimum to start the build (multiple options, still not recommended): https://pastebin.com/KFhfT1CY

My Gear & Scold's Setup tree & Asenath's Tree - https://pastebin.com/RuaNigBh

Note: The Scold's setup enables the ability to gain armour at the cost for maximum memes. Gearing will be significantly easier with this choice in addition to being more sturdy.

What to look for in your Lethal Pride jewel
If you're unaware of how Lethal Pride works, it provides 2/4 str based on the node allocated and then a random bonus for notables. These bonuses are generated based on the number on the jewel. You're looking for:
4% increased life
1% life regenerated per second
10% increased effect of Fortify
5% of physical damage taken as fire

Double damage mods are actually very inefficient for us because half of our attacks are already benefiting from double damage thanks to Intimidating Cry. They're not necessarily bad mods.
You're almost exclusively looking for Phys taken as Fire and Fortify Effect, but the other two mods are decent supporting mods. I'm currently using a 40% increased effect of fortify that I found on the market for 4 ex which means I'm currently at 46% less damage taken. However, the phys taken as fire is generically better as it's what we're really taking damage from.

Stun Mechanics
Originally when I was making this build, I kept throwing shit at it and wanted to see if it worked, stuns being one of them. Normally, stuns are extremely bad and require a lot of investment simply to get working. In light of that, I decided to do it anyways.
There's two things to know about stuns: there's a maximum number of times an enemy can be stunned, and the reduced enemy stun threshold effectively reduces the amount of damage you have to do to stun the enemy (of course).

How the max stuns work basically is that while you're between 0-75% reduced enemy stun threshold, you can get 2-8 stuns for any one enemy, getting more stuns as you gather more stun threshold reduction. However, once you get past 75%, the amount of stuns you get scales linearly, getting another additional stun every 3.125% stun threshold reduction.

Now, the effective life pool against stuns is influenced by reduced enemy stun threshold. How this works is that if we have 10% reduced enemy stun threshold and the enemy has 1000 health, their effective health pool against our stuns is 900 instead. This means their threshold for being stunned goes from 100 damage to 90 (10% of max life required to stun).

With the Callinellus Malleus and with a unique enemy nearby, we will have 95% reduced enemy stun threshold, meaning EVERYTHING IN THE GAME will be stunned from our hits, no questions asked (including Sirus, Elder, Shaper, Guardians, and Izaro) and we will be able to stun anything in the game 14 times before they become immune to stuns altogether.

Of course, there's a caveat to this otherwise everyone would be doing it: Stun Duration, and Stun Immunity mechanics for bosses.
First, lets talk about the stun immunity mechanics. Any unique boss has this where once they're stunned, they're immune to further stuns until the whole stun is finished (good) but cannot be stunned again for another 4 seconds (bad). This means that no matter what we will have to at least deal with SOME of their mechanics, but can greatly reduce their active state if we can get enough stun duration.

Now for stun duration. Baseline, your stun duration is 0.35s (350 ms), which is exceptionally low. If we were to run with our current stun threshold reduction of 95% without any stun duration, the boss will only be stunned for 8% of the fight. At that point, there's no reason to even do stuns unless you're scaling the duration.
There are two things we aim for: stun duration and double stun duration. These are self explanatory BUT I'd like to show the math and why we end up killing difficult bosses so easily. In our build, we have 100% increased stun duration and can achieve 70% double stun duration if we run Warlord's Mark for bosses. This means that, on average, our stun duration goes from 0.35s to 1.19s, which equates to 23% of the fight the boss is stunned.

This might not sound like much, but against Sirus, every time he phases you can wait for him to start casting something and instantly stun him out of the attack. Sirus takes quite a bit of time idling between attacks, which means that fairly often you are stunning him out of his big attacks (including his meteor!), making Sirus effectively permastunned.

League Start
Warcrying Earthshatter Berserker POB for league start: https://pastebin.com/APU9YHdp

Instead of reading this, you can also watch my league start video.

League starting can be rough if you don't have a solid foundation to start your character with, especially if your end goal is to play a meme build. Today, I'll be going over what I would say is the best possible league start option for this build. I didn't make this build but it fits the bill very well. It shares a similar tree to ours, uses the exact same ascendancy nodes, and is incredibly potent. This build is the Warcrying Earthshatter Berserker. While mildly annoying to have to manually cast two shouts, it does incredible amounts of damage, has insane coverage, and is quite beefy. It takes some getting use to but in the end it will be worth it.

Lets talk about options to transition into the Demigod's Wrath build.
1: Masochist
This option means you don't care how inefficient it is, but you want those automatic warcries right here, right now. The only required item in this section is The Eternal Apple. Instead of Melee Physical Damage support in your 6 link, you will want the Endurance Charge on Melee Stun support instead. This will generate a colossal amount of endurance charges all of the time outside of bosses, meaning you can have those sweet warcries always on cooldown. On a boss like Izaro or a Conqueror, you will likely have to cast Enduring Cry to make sure you have your warcries still.

While you lose out on a significant portion of your damage in your 6 link by effectively running a 5 link, you can enable the use of The Eternal Apple's effect. With this option, you should be fine without any minimum endurance charges or a Fragility Jewel, but it might be a good idea to at least get one Fragility to make it more consistent.

After testing, this setup feels super scuffed. While it IS possible to play the build like this, I wouldn't recommend it. However, it's still an option if you hate yourself.

2: Reasonable
This is the intended transitional option that I would suggest if you want to get into the build with decent results. Here you will want The Eternal Apple, 2 Fragility jewels, ilvl 68+ Small Armour Cluster Jewel, and an ilvl 68+ Exerted Attacks Medium Cluster Jewel. This enables your warcries to have a minimum power cost to allow you to sustain Berserk with Cry Wolf and consistently generate endurance charges with Enduring Composure. If you're on trade, you should by a Callinellus Malleus asap. They should be incredibly cheap, even decently rolled ones.

This is what I would recommend you do if you are in trade league or are fine with waiting a bit while grinding out in SSF.
If you started with the 1st option, make sure to grab the additional gear from the 2nd option before looking at these gear upgrades and drop the Endurance Charge on Melee Stun support.
For upgrades, try to get these as soon as possible:

Great Old One's Tentacles
This requires you to allocate the Impaler but it increases your clearspeed to an insane degree and allows you to instantly kill map bosses. It's a considerable dps loss over a long fight but it's not necessary until A8 Sirus or Uber Elder.

Gluttony
This is only worth grabbing if you are having consistency issues with endurance charges or Berserk uptime. You will lose a decent amount of phys mitigation while mapping but it is quite powerful if you are looking to map faster for longer.

+1 minimum endurance charge craft
You get these from i75+ suffix unveils from rings and amulets. This opens up your jewel sockets that you were allocating to Fragility jewels. Make sure to save 2 divines for two crafts.

Large Cluster Jewel
Here you are looking for an 8 passive large cluster jewel with attack damage, mace and staff, or damage with a shield. For notables, you are looking for any of these for prefixes: Devastator, Drive the Destruction, Feed the Fury, Fuel the Fight. For suffixes, any of them will work, but you want Heavy Hitter the most.

The Gull/Blunderbore
This is a two in one package. Get both or don't get them at all. An alternative would be to run a 6 linked rare chest with high life rolls and an enchanted helmet with 30% Increased Berserk Buff Effect, +1 Earthshatter Spikes. If you plan to swap to Blunderbore + The Gull later on, make sure to save rings and boots with massive resists on them to help you transition easier.

Lethal Pride Jewel
This is pretty low on the spectrum of upgrades, but you can acquire a significant amount of defenses from this along with a large amount of free strength. Focus on: Increased effect of Fortify, Physical damage taken as Fire, Increased Life, Reduced Enemy Stun Threshold (if you are not at 100%). Increased Strength rolls are significant but tend to ramp up the price fairly quickly when you add defensive notables onto it.

Beyond this point, I would suggest you look at the thread or Path of Building link and explore the gear I suggest and use. Some pieces are not required by any means but are either min/maxing clearspeed, QOL, or for memes. If you're at this point in the gearing process, you have a decent idea what to look forward to.

Leveling
Unfortunately, this is probably the worst part of this build. If you level up exclusively by the tree provided in my thread, you will have a very bad time. I would suggest leveling a generic 2H Warcrying Earthshatter Berserker and spec out of the damage nodes once you can get the build online. Luckily, these builds want very similar nodes overall, so it ends up not being a terrible alternative.

Q/A
Q: Bruh, 2.0 attacks per second. Why would we do this?
A: We want to be exerting attacks always, so we need to have our APS line up with our maximum exerted attacks from a warcry (which is Rallying Cry at 6 exerts), meaning more than 2.0 APS is a DPS loss if we're standing still as we're losing 50% more damage from our ascendancy. While 2.0 APS is our maximum possible DPS, it's pretty unreasonable. I wouldn't advise going above 2.5-3.0 attacks per second. If you find yourself standing still for long periods of time in a boss fight, you will notice your damage tank after 6 hits.

Q: The POB says the build is doing 1.6m dps?? Buildsux
A: It calculates only the initial hit and none of the spikes. We explode 10 spikes a second, giving us 2.7M dps, not including impale DPS. Total DPS is roughly 5M.

Q: Do I really need The Gull and Blunderbore?
A: No but me want big man hit hard

Q: I don't like Earthshatter, can I use something else?
A: Probably, but it's going to be a DPS loss. Earthshatter builds typically never explode all their spikes constantly like we do, meaning we have a distinct advantage damage-wise. Our coverage from the spikes is absurd and actually covers the screen. On a boss fight, each spike actually hits the boss when they explode.

Q: I'm having a weird bug where I have two warcries cast at the same time when my Enduring Composure is active, why is this?
A: You are running two Fragility jewels. There's a bug where if you gain an endurance charge and your maximum endurance is 1, it activates the shield twice. This is technically good if we can reduce the CD of our warcries to 1.5s but we can't, which results in it being a colossal DPS loss.
Editor's note: This bug SHOULDN'T be happening anymore, but if it is you know why.

Q: Where are the videos at?
A: I have a video guide of the build right here that also shows how the build performs :)

Q: Is it possible to league-start this build in SSF?
A: Yes, but you really shouldn't.
TL;DR about running it in SSF: You need the Eternal Apple, an i68+ armour small cluster jewel, and 2 Fragility jewels. Callinellus Malleus is required to stun all content, either Gluttony/Scold's Bridle as they are both for consistency for generating endurance charges, and an i68+ exerted attacks medium cluster to maintain Berserk. It really feels like the 2nd image trying to assemble this build in SSF.

If you'd like to see how the build performed during Harvest league with solid gear (nothing too ridiculous) check out the videos in that post.
Last edited by Deth_Meth on Apr 17, 2021, 7:02:03 PM
Last bumped on Aug 15, 2023, 10:18:02 PM
Current Gear
Spoiler

Also have a Lethal Pride that has 40% inc effect of fortify on the tree.
Last edited by Deth_Meth on Nov 13, 2020, 12:28:18 AM
Not sure I understood everything that was going on here, but this is brilliant, thanks for sharing :-)
Hey there, I dropped an Eternal Apple with +2 warcry and % max life, looked up a build and found yours!

Just a question, I see that you have a Mark of Submission on PoB, what do you socket it with, if you even use it?
Last edited by nouajdou on Oct 11, 2020, 2:29:24 PM
"
nouajdou wrote:
Hey there, I dropped an Eternal Apple with +2 warcry and % max life, looked up a build and found yours!

Just a question, I see that you have a Mark of Submission on PoB, what do you socket it with, if you even use it?

Hey, thanks for reminding me: that's an old version of the POB.

Originally, I had the idea to use Mark of Submission to curse on hit Punishment to get constant explosions, but found out we can just run it in a lvl 1 CWDT setup and it would be infinitely better.

Here's my current character + gear: https://pastebin.com/YtPpQEvF

The build works totally fine up until late red maps with a 5L. Around T13 you'll feel your damage fall off some, but the 6L blunderbore will do wonders. If you're wondering: the crab mace is specifically for stunning any enemy in the game as it gives a ton of reduced threshold. A rare gavel with reduced threshold and good phys rolls is a better alternative if you have the money.
Last edited by Deth_Meth on Oct 12, 2020, 12:40:46 AM
The PoB link is currently a 404 error :P. Looking forward to trying this build out soon tho ^^
"
Jigo wrote:
The PoB link is currently a 404 error :P. Looking forward to trying this build out soon tho ^^

Sorry about that. Apparently pastebin is automatically burning POB code pastebins automatically right now.

Here is the WORKING pastebin, double checked to make sure it still worked this time. https://pastebin.com/YtPpQEvF
"
Deth_Meth wrote:
Here is the WORKING pastebin, double checked to make sure it still worked this time. https://pastebin.com/YtPpQEvF

Oh wow, that was fast, haha. Cheers!
Now this looks like a lot of fun! I just so happened to have the Blunderbore so let's see how this goes.

Are there any alternate quality gems that work nicely with this build?

Woops! I must have missed it in the OP. I see it now.. :)

Thanks so much for sharing your build!
Last edited by Pracis on Oct 14, 2020, 1:04:12 PM
"
Pracis wrote:
Now this looks like a lot of fun! I just so happened to have the Blunderbore so let's see how this goes.

Are there any alternate quality gems that work nicely with this build?

Woops! I must have missed it in the OP. I see it now.. :)

Thanks so much for sharing your build!

Awesome to hear you got one yourself, it's a pretty fun item despite how generically good it is.

I spent a couple hours last night adding gem link information and gear choice information to the thread, so I'm glad it's already paying off!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info