[3.14] Demigod's Wrath - 90% berserk, Automatic Warcries, 157% character size, Permastun Sirus

"
KingSkyLight wrote:
Nice build, thx bro.
It give me a lot of inspiration.
I am trying to make a similar build recently, with the new weapon Actum Butcher Axe and use Timeless jewel(Supreme Ostentation) to counter the negative effect of no int.
With Supereme Ostentation, I can use apple shield, and Blunderbore without
that much int and str.
With the new Axe and Marylene's Fallacy I can get a decent 50% crit and almost 500% crit multi without too much investment.
But I can't fit in the accuracy rate Because dex don't give flat accuracy and Precision Aura cost too much (beacase we are 0 int).
In the end I have to choose Champion, with ascendancy enemies taunted cannot evade attacks.
And that fit the Earthshatter play-style very well, cause we almost always taunt with War cry, and have a very large aoe effect of war cry to cover.

Finally I found that I can use the flask Doedre's Elixir Greater Mana Flask , to trigger self damage and not use Gluttony. Keeping my armor back to save my ass.

And that's it. I just create it in theory and have barely time to make it out cause I have a kid to take care.
And I think this maybe a decent budget build.

This is very interesting.

I made a chieftain build using the same principle.

Apple, abyssus and using facebreaker.

Valako gives us 1 endurance charge per second if we warcried recently, so it is pretty much a done deal for this build.
discord id: dejuvenate#5828
Guides
[3.13 Ritual] Flameslinger - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009295
[3.5 Betrayal] Brutus AW Chieftain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2320224
[3.4 Delve] Toxic Rain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207700
"
KingSkyLight wrote:
Nice build, thx bro.
I am trying to make a similar build recently, with the new weapon Actum Butcher Axe and use Timeless jewel(Supreme Ostentation) to counter the negative effect of no int.
that much int and str.
With the new Axe and Marylene's Fallacy I can get a decent 50% crit and almost 500% crit multi without too much investment.
But I can't fit in the accuracy rate Because dex don't give flat accuracy and Precision Aura cost too much (beacase we are 0 int).
In the end I have to choose Champion, with ascendancy enemies taunted cannot evade attacks.
And that fit the Earthshatter play-style very well, cause we almost always taunt with War cry, and have a very large aoe effect of war cry to cover.

Finally I found that I can use the flask Doedre's Elixir Greater Mana Flask , to trigger self damage and not use Gluttony. Keeping my armor back to save my ass.

And that's it. I just create it in theory and have barely time to make it out cause I have a kid to take care.

Actum does not work that way. The "Critical Strike Chance is (20-30)% for hits with this weapon" means that your critical strike chance going out will ALWAYS be that much. External modifiers like Brittle (I don't think there's another mod like it) are the only ways to be able to technically modify your crit chance higher.

Honestly you don't need armour if you have a very high uptime on berserk and use fortify. With a berserk effect helmet and a lethal pride that gives a decent amount of inc fortify effect, you can get very close to 50% less damage taken.
I also use Gluttony because it's far more consistent for bosses as a flask has only so many charges.

Champion is the better choice if you're looking for something closer to a regular build. This build is a collection of ideas that I like and tried to make them all work as well as possible with the tools I had.

"
dejuvenate wrote:

This is very interesting.

I made a chieftain build using the same principle.

Apple, abyssus and using facebreaker.

Valako gives us 1 endurance charge per second if we warcried recently, so it is pretty much a done deal for this build.

The Facebreaker Champion version of this build is what most people run. It's not bad by any means, I just like being different.
Chieftain's ascendancy doesn't lend itself to increasing the build's damage since all but two of the ascendancy nodes are exclusively for fire damage and not physical. The other two are very strong defensive options.
Valako's effect only works if you have warcried recently, which does not account for triggering the shield because it's not you warcrying. I tested it.

Crit + abyssus is definitely an option, but the amount of defensive layers you have for the build are so low you might as well play something else like GH since they actually scale attack speed and this build does not.
Last edited by Deth_Meth on Nov 3, 2020, 10:16:28 PM
"
Deth_Meth wrote:
"
KingSkyLight wrote:
Nice build, thx bro.
that much int and str.

Actum does not work that way. The "Critical Strike Chance is (20-30)% for hits with this weapon" means that your critical strike chance going out will ALWAYS be that much. External modifiers like Brittle (I don't think there's another mod like it) are the only ways to be able to technically modify your crit chance higher.

Honestly you don't need armour if you have a very high uptime on berserk and use fortify. With a berserk effect helmet and a lethal pride that gives a decent amount of inc fortify effect, you can get very close to 50% less damage taken.
I also use Gluttony because it's far more consistent for bosses as a flask has only so many charges.

Champion is the better choice if you're looking for something closer to a regular build. This build is a collection of ideas that I like and tried to make them all work as well as possible with the tools I had.

Yeah, with the flask your critcal chance is lucky.you roll twice 28-30% crit and you get a decent 47-50% crital chance with ZERO cirt chance investment.
Playing this thing at the moment.
Lv 62 : equipped blunderbore (with quite the heavy strength investment).
Lv 68 : one shot merciless izaro, deleted uber izaro effortlessly
Lv69 : speed clearing ... T14 maps ? Whut ?

Your build is insane. I don't know where the damages are comming from, but they are here, and they are BIG. I killed said T14 boss within 10 secs. I still don't know how or why I am allowed to do it, but since this is a build for CHADS I'm doing it.
"
Cryotik wrote:
Playing this thing at the moment.
Lv 62 : equipped blunderbore (with quite the heavy strength investment).
Lv 68 : one shot merciless izaro, deleted uber izaro effortlessly
Lv69 : speed clearing ... T14 maps ? Whut ?

Your build is insane. I don't know where the damages are comming from, but they are here, and they are BIG. I killed said T14 boss within 10 secs. I still don't know how or why I am allowed to do it, but since this is a build for CHADS I'm doing it.

Glad you like it :)

The damage comes from a combination of things:

1: Warcries. Typically builds can only maintain one warcry for an extended period of time and creates an incredibly clunky playstyle. Because our warcries are automatic and are always rolling out, we can abuse the colossal amounts of free damage they provide.

2: Warbringer + Aspect of Carnage. Warbringer gives us 50% more damage on our exerted attacks and Aspect of Carnage gives us another 40% more, netting us 90% across the board as long as we're exerting an attack.

3: Berserk. This is a skill people have caught onto recently and realized it's quite powerful. With the advent of alt quality gems, there's even one that gives spellcasters a more damage multipler!
For this build, this gives us 20% more damage with attacks and attack speed (26% if you have the berserk effect helmet enchant, netting us 110 or 116% more damage combined with point #2), 30% more movement speed (39% with the helmet enchant), and 20% less damage taken (26% with the helmet enchant).

In the coming days I am actually going to release a video talking about everything in detail along with posting up some mapping videos, so stay tuned for that if you're looking for some more info on the build and what the top end looks like!

If you haven't tried it already, do some grand heist reinforcement farming, it's really easy when you 1 shot the entire screen :)
Yeah I noticed about screen-wide death moves I spam lol

I just killed an eradicator T15 with enfeeble at lv74 and it was a breeze.

My gear isn't even good, I dropped damages nodes for int +30x2, and a small warcry wheel, and I am allowed to absolutly melt content.

I hope this build can also help me delete sirus, it'd be nice.
"
Cryotik wrote:
Yeah I noticed about screen-wide death moves I spam lol

I just killed an eradicator T15 with enfeeble at lv74 and it was a breeze.

My gear isn't even good, I dropped damages nodes for int +30x2, and a small warcry wheel, and I am allowed to absolutly melt content.

I hope this build can also help me delete sirus, it'd be nice.

If you're using the crab mace and have all the reduced stun threshold nodes we get, Sirus will get interrupted 90% of the time he uses a skill because you stun him, even at A8. Sirus is pretty deadly if you aren't careful against his final phase beams, but it is very common to stun him out of the other attacks that cause some issue.

The game wasn't designed around the ability to stun consistently and for long periods of time, so most enemies can't even consider doing something to you :)
Appreciate the video. I was just starting to tool around with a discharge build but this looks more my jam. Or maybe I'll try to hamfist discharge into this just for aesthetics. Or maybe not. In any case, this looks great.
"
CactiEtched wrote:
Appreciate the video. I was just starting to tool around with a discharge build but this looks more my jam. Or maybe I'll try to hamfist discharge into this just for aesthetics. Or maybe not. In any case, this looks great.

You mentioning discharge gave me the idea to try and create a discharge apple build. After about 20 minutes of working on it, I realized we would lose all our endurance charges upon reaching max and we couldn't maximize our discharge damage. I guess it's hypothetically possible to Jerry rig it by casting discharge before you get to your max but I feel like that would be unfun to play.

If you want to try it yourself, run several Enduring Composures, use Mjolner to trigger WOC, in the apple have Infernal + Second Wind + Combustion, and hardcast Discharge yourself. The idea would be to run enough enduring composures to reach your maximum minus 1 so you could discharge with maximum efficiency but be able to hardcast enduring cry to trigger the infernal cry in your shield.

A note: if you have minimum endurance charges, they cannot be removed, because they don't exist as a temporary buff but a permanent one. Basically means if you have 3 endurance charges, if you were to "remove all endurance charges", you're only getting the effect of removing 2 because one cannot be removed. This means that skills like Immortal Call and Discharge are made worse by the advent of minimum charges.

If you have any success trying to build this, let me know!
Hi, i'm thinking about to try this build, seems pretty powerful, but i wonder if it works fine without "berserk 30% increased buff effect" enchant. Can we use another enchant, or is it mandatory?

Thanks for sharing your build and your time ;)
Last edited by Favila on Nov 16, 2020, 3:19:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info