[3.12] Demigod's Wrath - 90% uptime Berserk, 150% character size, Automatic warcries, Stun Sirus

Hey dude, having a blast with this so far!
even just going to friends' hideouts and givng them a sound experience^^

just noticed that in your "recommended alternate qualities" you said that it's divergent cast when damage taken for increased duration, that's the anomalous one though
"
Northal wrote:
Hey dude, having a blast with this so far!
even just going to friends' hideouts and givng them a sound experience^^

just noticed that in your "recommended alternate qualities" you said that it's divergent cast when damage taken for increased duration, that's the anomalous one though

Glad you're having a good time with it so far!

Good catch on the typo. I was sort of going through the motions and probably changed that one to Divergent on accident. The alternate qualities for the gems should be pretty obvious when checking them out yourself, but I'll definitely make a pass and ensure everything is in order.
For those that are leveling the build... it's a lot of fun to play once it gets rolling. Just be patient. :)

LOL.. I love the new image at the start. :)
"
Pracis wrote:
For those that are leveling the build... it's a lot of fun to play once it gets rolling. Just be patient. :)

LOL.. I love the new image at the start. :)

I had plans to roll out a leveling tree last night but couldn't get to it until today. It covers basically everything until Act 5 where gearing becomes far more linear. It should help considerably for those inexperienced leveling marauders.

That picture was a suggestion by a friend so I'm glad you liked it!
Hey, very nice Build but have you ever tried Ground Slam with Call of Steel?.
"
Wudy wrote:
Hey, very nice Build but have you ever tried Ground Slam with Call of Steel?.

With this build? No. I find it fairly unlikely that Ground Slam would outperform Earthshatter both in terms of raw damage (as we're gaining free damage from our 10 spikes every second) and clearspeed (as our spikes cover beyond the screen).

Call of Steel is not something I have fiddled with as of yet, because I forgot it existed. I'll take a look into it.

Edit: We guarantee 90% of the pack dies already, but I'll do more testing tomorrow with it. The way people run it now is exactly how I used Great Old One's Tentacles last league with the Impaler to totally finish off packs with a "No Survivors" guarantee at the end. Pretty easy to slot into this build so if I feel like it's decent enough, I'll slap it in.
Last edited by Deth_Meth on Oct 18, 2020, 5:37:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info