[3.14] Demigod's Wrath - 90% berserk, Automatic Warcries, 157% character size, Permastun Sirus

"
Favila wrote:
Hi, i'm thinking about to try this build, seems pretty powerful, but i wonder if it works fine without "berserk 30% increased buff effect" enchant. Can we use another enchant, or is it mandatory?

Thanks for sharing your build and your time ;)

The berserk effect enchant is not mandatory. However, it does give us:
6% more damage with melee attacks
6% more attack speed
9% more movement speed
and 6% less damage taken

It's easily the best enchant that we can get. I know it's difficult to find many enchants on an item that isn't enchanted very often, so I've compiled a list for you of viable enchants in order of best to worst:

Berserk reduced rage loss (more uptime, amazing for mapping and bossing)
Earthshatter +2 Spikes (2 extra spikes per second, amazing for mapping)
Blood and Sand Buff Effect (Good AoE for maps and damage for bosses)
Additional DPS Enchants (budget options that still affect the build)
Spoiler

Rallying Cry Exerts +1 attack (Allows you to get an additional attack in every 3 seconds, godly on bosses but worthless for mapping)
Earthshatter Damage (only good for bossing)
Seismic Cry Exerted Damage (only good for bossing)
Dread Banner Buff Effect (only good for bossing)

I would recommend having a live search for enchants like Berserk Effect/loss rate, Earthshatter Spikes, and Blood and Sand effect if there's none up on the market and waiting for one to show up. These are the 4 enchants that I would recommend for min/maxing your character.
"
Deth_Meth wrote:
"
Favila wrote:
Hi, i'm thinking about to try this build, seems pretty powerful, but i wonder if it works fine without "berserk 30% increased buff effect" enchant. Can we use another enchant, or is it mandatory?

Thanks for sharing your build and your time ;)

The berserk effect enchant is not mandatory. However, it does give us:
6% more damage with melee attacks
6% more attack speed
9% more movement speed
and 6% less damage taken

It's easily the best enchant that we can get. I know it's difficult to find many enchants on an item that isn't enchanted very often, so I've compiled a list for you of viable enchants in order of best to worst:

Berserk reduced rage loss (more uptime, amazing for mapping and bossing)
Earthshatter +2 Spikes (2 extra spikes per second, amazing for mapping)
Blood and Sand Buff Effect (Good AoE for maps and damage for bosses)
Additional DPS Enchants (budget options that still affect the build)
Spoiler

Rallying Cry Exerts +1 attack (Allows you to get an additional attack in every 3 seconds, godly on bosses but worthless for mapping)
Earthshatter Damage (only good for bossing)
Seismic Cry Exerted Damage (only good for bossing)
Dread Banner Buff Effect (only good for bossing)

I would recommend having a live search for enchants like Berserk Effect/loss rate, Earthshatter Spikes, and Blood and Sand effect if there's none up on the market and waiting for one to show up. These are the 4 enchants that I would recommend for min/maxing your character.

Thanks a lot. I'll go to farm uber enchants and activate live search, i may be luck. I'm wishing try out the build :)

Thank you once more. Today seems a good day to go Uberlab.
It's incredible work mate! Been trying to make a decent Berzerker build, considering I dig the aesthetic of a too angry to die high decibel lightning bolt of carnage. You actually the fist who managed to make something close to Sly Marbo himself https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCMNWAJiz5Y

I do have a spin on this build thou. How about a variant with The Savior and Perforate? Gotta drop Blunderbore+The Gull, because I don’t see how to fill the resistances with them enough, and considering we need space for accuracy. But in theory clear speed is tripled as mirror warriors increase Rallying cry utility and benefit 100% from Berserk buff. Single target is arguably better and as a benefit mirror warriors keep track of Sirus in that clusterfook of a color scheme fight. You can utilize Cry Wolf+Mob Mentality, giving us a close 100% all charges uptime
"
iNelo wrote:
It's incredible work mate! Been trying to make a decent Berzerker build, considering I dig the aesthetic of a too angry to die high decibel lightning bolt of carnage. You actually the fist who managed to make something close to Sly Marbo himself https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCMNWAJiz5Y

I do have a spin on this build thou. How about a variant with The Savior and Perforate? Gotta drop Blunderbore+The Gull, because I don’t see how to fill the resistances with them enough, and considering we need space for accuracy. But in theory clear speed is tripled as mirror warriors increase Rallying cry utility and benefit 100% from Berserk buff. Single target is arguably better and as a benefit mirror warriors keep track of Sirus in that clusterfook of a color scheme fight. You can utilize Cry Wolf+Mob Mentality, giving us a close 100% all charges uptime

Builds that utilize the Saviour use a second weapon for the bulk of their damage or scale their damage through other means (like Replica Alberon's Warpath). Additionally, it's highly unlikely having three entities (including yourself) casting Perforate on a boss would be able to outclass the damage in this build without compromising defenses. Perforate scales incredibly well off of attack speed, which means it's going to deal far less DPS than you probably think whereas Earthshatter actively wants you to attack far less frequently.

Mob Mentality actively disrupts our constant, cyclical warcries by giving our warcries a chance to generate an endurance charge, which can activate another warcry too soon. We cannot crit so power charges are useless and scaling crit would require a significant tree investment. Frenzy charges provide far less DPS in this build compared to others due to the fact we do not want anymore attack speed.

You're basically asking to create a totally different build at this point. You will have to remove almost every aspect of the build in it's current form to create this hypothetical Saviour version. You even suggested dropping one of the more unique aspects of the build which is the massive character size. One that utilizes attack speed, charges, crit, and either dual wields or stacks damage through other means.
Last edited by Deth_Meth on Nov 20, 2020, 3:51:09 PM
Anyone have a Lethal Pride with fortify effect they want to sell? Maybe someone that has finished this build and moved on? Please message me and I'd love to buy it from you!

Totally hilarious build! I'm absolutely loving it!

Edit: I spammed some divine's and got a pretty decent Lethal pride with damage as fire and fortify effect, so I'm pretty happy. :)
Last edited by EatThePancakes on Nov 24, 2020, 1:53:35 PM
Amazing Build man! The first real melee build i play since Breach, i really like the concept of Automatic Shouts and Massive size! Plus when we get minor resistance shrine (pretty often) we have 80% maximum res, and with every major shrine we become God!

I make some minor change (and a major one),and appreciate your opinion on it. My PoB: https://pastebin.com/ysW9dpnN

Minor ones - Level Chaos Golem, and all CWDT links to lvl 56/12gem for a +1% Phys reduction from Golem. Put a medium ring Thread of Hope near Golem's Blood node, this allow me to regain some point around Bravery and take instead Discipline of the Unyielding plus Versatile Stance that give us around 2.5/3% more dps or +2 AoE according to actual stance; we can also get a very negletable Ribcage Crusher. So i run with 3 over 4 permanent Endurance Charges, the forth charge come from Stamina node with a minor benefit from Strength (Lethal pride area) and Regen, this give us +6% Phys Res and Ele Resistances. On the medium cluster jewel i take Rattling Bellow not for double damage, but for the +20 strength. Mid change - I take Disciple of the Slaughter plus a +1 Minimum Frenzy charge on Jewellery, this give around 7% more dps, and apparently mess up with the 2.0 Atk/sec rotation, but i feel like i never run with exactily 50 rage, 40 seems to be more a real value so the +0.08 atk/sec from frenzy charge compensate the unstable rage flux. Major Change - i'm not sure of this, it's more a sensation than a solid outcome from numbers, but using Ryslatha's Coil feel like the Cry rotation don't have so much problems or differences from Gluttony version. Enermies constantly hit us, so the generationg charges combo work, we have a 2.7 sec Enduring Cry for extra generation and in extrema ratio we can use a Doedre's Elixir, i don't use it but it's an open option. In exchage we get between 8% and 20% more damage (a decent roll give around +15%), +20/40 strength, stun duration, life on stun, and we can keep our Armour for a ton of extra Phys Reduction (around +35%); on top of this we get full benefits from Lion's Roar Dmg and Armour. You try it? Have the same feeling or it feel bad for you?

Thanks again for the build!
"
Koriou wrote:
Amazing Build man! The first real melee build i play since Breach, i really like the concept of Automatic Shouts and Massive size! Plus when we get minor resistance shrine (pretty often) we have 80% maximum res, and with every major shrine we become God!

Thanks again for the build!

It's a breath of fresh air seeing a comment like this. Instead of quoting the whole thing at once, I'd like to respond to everything individually.

Thread of Hope & Ryslatha's over Gluttony
Spoiler
I had run that exact Thread setup in my previous iteration, but ultimately didn't like the inconsistency Disciple of the Unyielding made the build on occasion.

Ryslatha's is a solid choice if you're exclusively aiming to do 100% Delirious maps or farm bosses. For mapping, it's a direct downgrade to high consistency since there will be times where you just kill the pack before they even have a chance to react.

Armour is pretty shit at mitigating damage from massive hits (Go into calcs and type in "8000" into the enemy hit, which would be a burrow from Minotaur) and you'll notice your phys mitigation goes down to 30%. 18% of that 30 is from your endurance charges, which means you're barely mitigating the damage from Minotaur with armour alone.

Lion's Roar
Spoiler
I don't run damage flasks with the exception of Sulphur. This helps if you're trying to do some really juiced up maps and need some more damage, but beyond that it's usefulness is negligible, even the armour. We don't have flask charge generation so it's not a reliable source of damage for bosses.

Rage and attack speed
Spoiler
We float between 40-50 and 20-30 against bosses. Bosses have a power of 20 which means we get 40 rage off of them when we warcry under 25 rage, meaning in every case we will rocket back up to max rage. I balance my attack speed around the potential high-end so that I don't end up losing that much DPS. Realistically, you can have 2.5 APS and not be at a total deficit.

It might actually be better to have those minimum frenzy charges for something like Sirus where you REALLY don't want to be stuck in a slow attack animation and can live with the miniscule over-arching DPS loss.

I think your changes to the build aren't ridiculous (like suggesting running the Saviour) and are pretty reasonable leaps as I've made some of these before myself. If you plan on doing stuff like Uber Elder, deathless A8 Sirus, deep Delve, this is definitely how you do it. Good work.

Final note: You can actually save a passive point with that tree. You're spending 2 points going from Warrior's Blood to Combat Control when you can spend 1 point just south of it to connect to the rest of your tree.
Do you still use the belt post change? bit confused as it doesnt work how it used too.
IGN: motoxkid2005
"
motoxkid2005 wrote:
Do you still use the belt post change? bit confused as it doesnt work how it used too.

I don't understand what this is in reference to. My only guess is that you're asking about Ryslatha's, in which case you're relying on being hit as opposed to hitting yourself to activate Enduring Composure.

Please clarify.

Edit: After coming back, I'm guessing you're talking about Gluttony. We didn't use Gluttony for the Curse. As a matter of fact, the curse put us at a disadvantage because we couldn't run something else. As stated in the initial post and in the video, we run either Gluttony or Scold's Bridle in order to consistently activate the effect of Enduring Composure.

Gluttony removes our armour and ES but the build has no room to scale either. Scold's Bridle conflicts with The Gull for massive stats.
Last edited by Deth_Meth on Dec 2, 2020, 10:45:37 PM
I cannot express how much I have enjoyed hopping into pub parties and going "hello smol exiles". This build.. I like this. Not sure I'd do this any time other than at league end though, but well done.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info