[3.14] Demigod's Wrath - 90% berserk, Automatic Warcries, 157% character size, Permastun Sirus

"
DeadLame wrote:
and those were the only 2 rings on the market is why i bought those btw

Do keep in mind that you don't have to find rings with +min endurance on them already! All you need is an open suffix and you can craft it on yourself for 1 divine.
Hey @death_meth

First of all thank you for an awesome build :)

When i first started my berserker early in the league after beeing away for 3 leagues i saw this build and was drawn towards it.. but somehow i was affraid of the relative low dps the POB showed so i did the 2 oni-garoshi build that i took to the extreames. after that i made several other characters.

during the leageu watching several POB's for builds i have learned to appriciate the POB's that dont atificial inflate the DPS like you do not do in your BOP so a HUGE Kudos to you for that.

i normally play wery zoom zoom builds so after several different build i decided to start up on your build with no expectations.

And boy have i been pleasently surpriced.. the damage is REALLY good... nothing like the POB shows and the STUN is amazing. its not quite as zoom zoom as im used to but the builds makes up for that is many other ways :)

I like to understand the builds i play and perhaps if posible adjust/improve to my prefrences.

one thing i havent quite understud is the attack speed and its correlation to our dps. and i cant find anything about in this tread. i susspect it has something to do with Fist of war and its internal cooldown of 1.76 sec

Could you explaion why out dps goes down the higher attack speed we get ?

The small changed i have made is prity much on gems.

anomalous herald of purity for the 10% taunt chance for minions. the more targets not focused on me the less damage i take :)

anomalous fist of war for the 60% increased damage

Divergent Pulverise support for the 20% more melee area damage ( and 10% less attack speed.)

awakened melee phycical damage support insead of fortify support. I instead get fortify from my large cluster with the passive Overlord This was quite a damage boost

anomalous flesh and stone just becouse.. dosent do much beside the 10% evasion and that absolutly nothing in this build :)

I kinda dont like totems as i always forget to put them down so instead i got the idea to put in another aura and why not Divergent price ( -2% to physical reduction )

This is only posible with a -25 to 30% refuced mana reserved necklace and gloves with +1 to socketed gems so you can slot in a level 4 inlighten gem that becomes level 5

This leaves me with 58 mana and so far it seemes plenty for the things i need to be doing.

With elusive on boots and forbidden taste we do get up to 25% dodge and thats not negligible in the grand scheeme of defences.

so far im at 5.7 mil initial impact dps https://pastebin.com/1PkTbiUj

i realy really would like to get my hands on a Gull helmet with 30% berserk enchant but none has been for sale :(

Last edited by BaGooKTribe on Mar 18, 2021, 5:29:56 PM
Death_meth

Could you give me your toughs on what weapon would be most beneficial to run with in your experience.

claw mace i have 4.7mil dps but i get 111% stun threshold before diminishing return and 0.7sec base stun duration i will also chill enemies i stun for an aditional 10% action speed resuction along with the temporal chain with 40% effect from my gloves this is the more defensive option.

rare mace is 5.7 mil dps and get 86% stun threshold but 0.79 sec stun duration.
so more dps less likely to stun but more stun duration
"
BaGooKTribe wrote:
thank you for an awesome build :)

Yeah, no problem. Most of my builds never turn out into something I can actually recommend to other players, even if they're really fun, so it's nice to actually give back to the community.

If you're curious: I'm currently working on an Accuracy Stacking Spectral Throw juggernaut right now (still in the theory crafting stage) that utilizes Fury Valve to make the extra projectiles shotgun. I won't be able to test this build for a while because I need to get a Replica Shroud of the Lightless which is far above my paygrade. I have over 3k hours in this game and only got HH last league if that tells you anything about my currency situation!

"
BaGooKTribe wrote:
one thing i havent quite understud is the attack speed and its correlation to our dps. and i cant find anything about in this tread. i susspect it has something to do with Fist of war and its internal cooldown of 1.76 sec

It's actually unrelated to Fist of War, even though it does increase our DPS with lower attack speeds.
Warcries have X amount of exerted attacks, ranging from (base values) 2-6, with the ability to get +1 on tree. Depending on Warcry speed and their associated cooldowns will change how their DPS is shown in POB. The War Bringer Berserker Ascendancy node grants us a colossal 50% more damage multiplier for exerted attacks, which is why you will notice warcry builds working around lower attack speeds to maintain this at most (if not all) times.

We activate a warcry once every second, each one needs to have (at least) a 3s cooldown so that they will always be ready to activate once it comes back around to them. Because of this, we calculate the maximum number of exerted attacks we get from any single warcry and calculate what our maximum APS is to maintain War Bringer.

Since both Rallying & Seismic Cry have 6 exerted attacks with the +1 exerted notable on tree, and they have a CD of 3 seconds, we do 6 divided by 3 to calculate our optimal APS to maintain maximum DPS from these exerted attacks (6 / 3 = 2).

Now, this is in an ideal situation where you are always attacking, never moving. The best compromise I've found has been between 2.5 and 3.0 APS.

"
BaGooKTribe wrote:

Could you give me your toughs on what weapon would be most beneficial to run with in your experience.

claw mace i have 4.7mil dps but i get 111% stun threshold before diminishing return and 0.7sec base stun duration i will also chill enemies i stun for an aditional 10% action speed resuction along with the temporal chain with 40% effect from my gloves this is the more defensive option.

rare mace is 5.7 mil dps and get 86% stun threshold but 0.79 sec stun duration.
so more dps less likely to stun but more stun duration

For stuns, you want to be very close or over 100% reduced stun threshold. For calculating stuns, it's based off of your initial hit, not your DPS. At 86% stun threshold, you would need to do 9.8 million damage in a single hit to stun him, (at Awaken 5). You either go all in on stuns or you don't go in at all.
The claw provides free chill, colossal reduced enemy stun threshold, and disables knockback from all sources (Can use Lion's Roar, Brutal Shrine's downside nullfied).
Last edited by Deth_Meth on Mar 18, 2021, 11:19:37 PM
"
If you're curious: I'm currently working on an Accuracy Stacking Spectral Throw juggernaut right now (still in the theory crafting stage) that utilizes Fury Valve to make the extra projectiles shotgun. I won't be able to test this build for a while because I need to get a Replica Shroud of the Lightless which is far above my paygrade. I have over 3k hours in this game and only got HH last league if that tells you anything about my currency situation!

Accuracy stacking has been on the uprise this league.. i used the replica shroud in my 2 oni-garoshi build one and a half month ago and it was about 20ex then the youtuber mbXtreme pushed hes accuracy stacker to the absolutly extreame prices just went crazy its 50ex minimum now :(.

I would like to see what you have come up with so far in your build... using the necklace really sounds interesting

"
It's actually unrelated to Fist of War, even though it does increase our DPS with lower attack speeds.
Warcries have X amount of exerted attacks, ranging from (base values) 2-6, with the ability to get +1 on tree. Depending on Warcry speed and their associated cooldowns will change how their DPS is shown in POB. The War Bringer Berserker Ascendancy node grants us a colossal 50% more damage multiplier for exerted attacks, which is why you will notice warcry builds working around lower attack speeds to maintain this at most (if not all) times.

We activate a warcry once every second, each one needs to have (at least) a 3s cooldown so that they will always be ready to activate once it comes back around to them. Because of this, we calculate the maximum number of exerted attacks we get from any single warcry and calculate what our maximum APS is to maintain War Bringer.

Since both Rallying & Seismic Cry have 6 exerted attacks with the +1 exerted notable on tree, and they have a CD of 3 seconds, we do 6 divided by 3 to calculate our optimal APS to maintain maximum DPS from these exerted attacks (6 / 3 = 2).

Now, this is in an ideal situation where you are always attacking, never moving. The best compromise I've found has been between 2.5 and 3.0 APS.

Ahh... i was not aware of the fact that exerted attacks stacked :) that makes so much sence now.
I do notice during fights that ingame character sheet has up to 3.8 attacks per secound. i just messed with the BOP and found that the lead by example notible on the medium cluster we have accualy reduces my DPS with 6-7% or 314.525dps But there is nothing better to pick here so gues thats how it is :)

"
For stuns, you want to be very close or over 100% reduced stun threshold. For calculating stuns, it's based off of your initial hit, not your DPS. At 86% stun threshold, you would need to do 9.8 million damage in a single hit to stun him, (at Awaken 5). You either go all in on stuns or you don't go in at all.
The claw provides free chill, colossal reduced enemy stun threshold, and disables knockback from all sources (Can use Lion's Roar, Brutal Shrine's downside nullfied).

Messed arround in simulacrums last night with both maces and the crab claw accualy had the upper hand :) i messed a bit with the build and ended up with 5.7 milion dps with the claw :) https://pastebin.com/5u75dJeJ
If you can affort it and you can spare the life becouse you have enough
is about 25% more dps for me :)
"
BaGooKTribe wrote:
Accuracy stacking has been on the uprise this league.. i used the replica shroud in my 2 oni-garoshi build one and a half month ago and it was about 20ex then the youtuber mbXtreme pushed hes accuracy stacker to the absolutly extreame prices just went crazy its 50ex minimum now :(.

I would like to see what you have come up with so far in your build... using the necklace really sounds interesting

That's unfortunately how it is. Next league it will likely drop a lot in price since it's a flavor of the month type of build, but probably still expensive. The more expensive bits are the Precursor Emblems since they provide the largest amount of accuracy. When I get some more free time I'll experiment with other chests other than Replica Shroud.

If you've never seen the interaction with Fury Valve and Spectral Throw, go check it out in-game, it's really unique. You can also use The Saviour as well and get even more shotgun potential because the projectiles that split from the clones don't have nearly as much projectile speed for some reason.

"
BaGooKTribe wrote:
Ahh... i was not aware of the fact that exerted attacks stacked :) that makes so much sence now.
I do notice during fights that ingame character sheet has up to 3.8 attacks per secound. i just messed with the BOP and found that the lead by example notible on the medium cluster we have accualy reduces my DPS with 6-7% or 314.525dps But there is nothing better to pick here so gues thats how it is :)

Well, like I said, you want to be floating around 2.5-3.0 APS instead of a hard 2.0 because there are no bossing situations where you will be constantly attacking. It'll display a lower overall DPS in POB but realistic DPS is going to be roughly the same if you aren't trying to face-tank mechanics and constantly slam.

"
BaGooKTribe wrote:
If you can affort it and you can spare the life becouse you have enough
is about 25% more dps for me :)

Yeah, I could never afford anything close to this. I have a Bottled Faith this league only because I got lucky enough for it to drop on my one and only Cortex this league. +2 impale is really strong, though!
"
If you've never seen the interaction with Fury Valve and Spectral Throw, go check it out in-game, it's really unique. You can also use The Saviour as well and get even more shotgun potential because the projectiles that split from the clones don't have nearly as much projectile speed for some reason.

Could you perhaps drop me a POB as to what you have found to work so far with the build ?

"
Yeah, I could never afford anything close to this. I have a Bottled Faith this league only because I got lucky enough for it to drop on my one and only Cortex this league. +2 impale is really strong, though!

one of the tings i really like about your build is accualy how low budget the build is to have a real good time.
i would think that you could get this build rolling with simular items you have in your BOP for between 10 and 25 ex depending on prices and how good you are at crafting ? your tooltip dps is 3.5mil dps and the build absolutly works wonders.
i think i have spend like 200-300ex so far and my tooltip is 7.3 milion dps and 7.500hps.
I would go as far as to say that when i had 4mil dps and 8500 life the build accualy felt as good as i 1000hps more for ohh shit moments. for ALOT less ex

Wish there was a better way to generate self damage beside gluttony or scolds bridle.

I get almost 90% phys damage reduction if i take off glottony and scolds is NOT an option as we loose the most vital part of the build blunderbore :)

"
BaGooKTribe wrote:
Could you perhaps drop me a POB as to what you have found to work so far with the build ?

https://pastebin.com/4N9LnhqY
Don't expect much out of it, it's not even close to being something remotely viable. It seems mbX spent a stupid amount of currency to get his accuracy stacking build to do ludicrous damage, so this might end up in the build graveyard when I lose interest in it.

"
BaGooKTribe wrote:
Wish there was a better way to generate self damage beside gluttony or scolds bridle.

Yeah, because we do physical damage and we need to use a 1h weapon because of the Apple, there's only 3 options, one of which is a very bad flask that you would have to hit once every 4 seconds which makes it unviable for bossing.
If we did Fire damage, which is totally possible since Quinn made a Brutus' Lead Sprinkler + Apple build, we could use Eye of Innocence or just bank on the fact that enemies will have to hit us. Losing our Neck slot is also bad, but isn't nearly as punishing as Gluttony/Scold's.
Who knows, maybe GGG will inadvertently buff this build by releasing something else that this build could abuse. I find it relatively improbable that this will happen, but here's hoping.
"if I had a +500-550 strength roll instead of an almost +600 roll, I could totally drop this amulet."

Deth_Meth : That is not really true, if you drop the amulet, then you will be missing some inteligence and dexterity, those few jewels, or even cluster jewels are not going to cut it, not on "my tree" and especialy "optimised tree" . You have to get the int and dex somehow.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info