3.12.3 Patch Notes

Absolute garbage of a league
getting more and more crashes every patch, content is still overtuned as hell,
grand heist take almost forever to grind with coins(considering it costs like 20k coins per 4 full wings at 80+ xd)
Just
Terrible
Waited this so long, 3rd heist attempt in hc and i already crashed to desktop. Lucky me i'm still alive, but shitty league is now over from my part.
Heist Crash when i use league hotkey on reward room door with isla engineering, so what now? wait till next patch again? ¬_¬
While I forsee the exp getting nerfed I don't think so far this was any sort of improvement.

Did a bunch of lvl 83 heists and sure, the exp is cool the loot is now garbage on tiny chests and you focused on the bigger ones what's the point on tiny chests now? might as well grab all big ones and leave.

Also nerfing the job speed from 1 to 3 seconds I'm speechless.

I will see.. havent done any mapping but for sure the price on the items that you steal for markers is an improvement.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Unique Contracts ?
wait where do find these?
ive never seen one...where do you find this????
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
Download Patch - did Grand heist - Crashed in Wing 3 / 4 ...

Did several normal heist - still feels unrewarding. Small Chests are now worthless to open and big chests almost feel exactly the same as pre patch... Still lot and too much of trash chests ... u can literally skip 70% of all contracts bc they are full of trash chests not worth opening ... Still a lot of crowded mobs waiting behind doors to one shot me ...

Me: I have hopes for this patch...
GGG: Hahahahahaha ...

"
TreeOfDead wrote:
ty GGG for fix bugs and make content

BUT keep fightin with bots pls!

KEEP BAN BOTS! make this league clean from bots pls!

How about you stop trading with the bots ?
"
phlaistar wrote:
Download Patch - did Grand heist - Crashed in Wing 3 / 4 ...

Did several normal heist - still feels unrewarding. Small Chests are now worthless to open and big chests almost feel exactly the same as pre patch... Still lot and too much of trash chests ... u can literally skip 70% of all contracts bc they are full of trash chests not worth opening ... Still a lot of crowded mobs waiting behind doors to one shot me ...

Me: I have hopes for this patch...
GGG: Hahahahahaha ...

That's not my experience, I feel like the big chests have much more in them now and are definitely more rewarding. Yes, the small chests were nerfed, but the big chests were buffed, and I'm reading the same thing over on reddit...
Tried to do grand heist and crashed to desktop ✓

Did some regular heists and AI can't open a door a foot away ✓

Opened small chests and got nothing of value ✓

Did big chests and got trash loot ✓

Probably quitting the league after this ✓

"
This league has gone great so far and only a few minor issues have popped up.
15k markers on grand heist. 3 wings and all grand rewards were shite rares with not even t1 rolls.

Walked away pissed off with half a inv full of shite currency. Not even a exalt shard. Just 4 chaos and low end.

Thanks for busting a nut on the hopes that this patch would be good.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info