3.12.3 Patch Notes

"
Wissle wrote:
"
NNeto wrote:
Just to let all you know: im happy in Standard =D

<3

Everyone come play standard, where the only thing broken is how strong some chars/builds are with legacy gear.

Thats not a problem at all xD

I play since 2013 and iam weak ^^
"
Enabled questlines that lead towards The Twins and the Nashta, The Usurper Heist boss encounters.

So the Nashta is just unique contract, ok.
But how to get The Twins?
Hello there,

I realy realy like POE, since start on day one on PS4 I improve my playstyle and have realy much fun with the game. I had in all the time countless crashs, CE´s disconects what ever in a way I could handle it. It was playable in a way. But this league it is broken as f... 3 times in one map. Al-Hezmin crashes my PS4 to cold restart what also isnt good for the hardware when you have to pull the power cable. In Heist every 3 or 4 Maps CE. You loose almost everything. Items, Portal Quest Contracts. Thats not playable in any smooth way. Sorry i am bot a kind of Person who write sh.. or be easily angry, but this is in my opinion not a state where you bring out a new league or a game as a whole. I am angry, because of the potential of the game if it will run smoothly like other games do.

Some crashes i can handle but when the game crashes the whole PS4 its too much. I support you and hope you can fix the game as soon as possible. Whish you luck because I want to play more.

Greetings from Ger
"
DerGl3nde wrote:
I am angry, because of the potential of the game if it will run smoothly like other games do.

Some crashes i can handle but when the game crashes the whole PS4 its too much. I support you and hope you can fix the game as soon as possible. Whish you luck because I want to play more.

Greetings from Ger

You are not the only one who is Angry. Take a look in the Console Section. This is also what i recommend some GGG Folks reading this.

Not one Single Reply on one Post. Not one Excuse or something else.
Almost Everyone who is playing on PS4 says they would have bought something, but because of this sh***y lack of Conversation or Reaction to this (not so small Player Ammount)Playerbase they are all not buying something.

Much worse to be honest.... We are all thinking about quitting this Game, and i for my part have deletet it for this league.

Maybe i am never coming back. Depends on how they respond in the Future, and/or get this Wreck of a Game working. Every other Developer would get a BIG HEADLINE in some Gaming NEWS or on Websites if their Game wouldn't work and they never respond. But hey.... Main Playerbase is on PC. I understand. Main Cashflow comes from PC Players.. Not PS4 or XBOX.

PS4 Playerbase is way bigger than XBOX, but there they respond very quickly..
I am so sick of it to be ignored.

I don't believe that GGG gives a f**k about us, but wants our money...
Well... They lost a ton of players for PS4 because of this "non existent Communication" and not one single Excuse or giving us something for comepsation for losing 2(!!!!!) Weeks of not be able to play this Game, because of all the Crashes.

Last edited by DrSicness on Oct 7, 2020, 12:54:14 PM
Ps4 still crashing. Fix it
Hello GGG,

Since starting my first league in poe (heist) on ps4, I have been crashing non stop. The game has been crashing in the middle of heist quests losing the contracts and much more. Is there any way I can transfer all my purchases from ps4 to pc? I bought a bunch of supporter packs and armor sets. I just want to play the game. ty.
Last edited by northernbear64 on Oct 7, 2020, 8:37:26 PM
Gotta love doing the new heist content, when you either dc in GH, rogues gets stuck, either in combat, or behind an object.....

Will this upcoming back fix some of it? i doubt it...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info