3.12.3 Patch Notes

Monsters spawn endlessly,Bad idea

gave me a break....
First day in Heist League is today
Sadly, no PS4 crash fixes so the game is still not playable.
Same crashes
Same overtuned mobs + 1 shots
Same long doors open
Same long routes
Same hight coast reveal and low price for treasure

I dont get it, this patch was applied or it's preview?
I don't like this league eather...
My Online Stream: https://vkplay.live/pibadi
My YouTube: https://youtube.com/pibadi
Done with this stillborn league, hugely dissapointed.
Hope this trash content will never go core
first door in first heist after path, game crashed, thx GGG ...
I thought the heists were gonna be shorter. They are still waaaay too long. Needs to be at least 30-40% shorter.

And where is the questline for the bosses? Don't tell me I have to run endless maps. Thought it would start in harbour.

Worst league in 3000 hours of poe. Very disappointed.
IGN: Bottebo
- Getting insta crash after new patch, the game just frozen on syndicate delirium. I had to force quit, then when reconnecting, I was unable to connect to the server for about a min.

-Those demolishing guys are still getting stuck sometimes.

-Rogue still get distracted or aggroed from mobs sometimes meaning that they wont open the door if you click it.

-Some contracts are still too long.

-Loot is okay but Im only able to open 2/3 of the chest.

In general it's feel better than before so thanks you GGG for the hard work.

Eat Sleep Repeat
Last edited by benhonda03 on Oct 6, 2020, 11:37:09 AM
I realy hoped for some difference in the heist content with this patch but i am very disappointed with this league. The content still feels boring when heisting and you get oneshot way too often from random mobs without any special powers (6k life 9 endurance charges).
The other reason is i play softcore for a reason because i want a chill and easy poe experience i dont like loosing my loot because some random mob charged me out of a corner behind me.
I was not happy with the ammount of beta testing the poe players did in both harvest and heist and therefore i will stop my support for poe untill i see some changes.
I might even learn the Didgeridoo instead of farming another 1000 hours this league.
And for future development of poe maybe rework at least 70% of all active skill gems that noone ever plays bevore intreducing new skills every league that also noone plays because they are way to weak. I dont get how GGG sees all the statistics and noone wonders hmm all this skills have less than 0,1% plays above lvl 90 but noone gets anything done about it.
Make searing totem great again !
Significantly increased the likelihood of obtaining Unique Contracts from Smuggler's Caches.

not enough it seems...heart of glory was 6 times on trade today

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info