3.12.3 Patch Notes

Played few contracts and there is practically no changes. Niles is bugged beyond belive. He's aggroing every single mob now... Opening doors is the last thing he do. "Reduced job doors"? On my way from ilvl83 contract i was forced to open 5 doors which ofc took some time, because Niles was just around the corner fighting with rat. Come on...

This League need drastcally changes to be saved. Not some sort of pseudo polishing broken mechanics.
Last edited by Baddgulf on Oct 6, 2020, 1:03:31 AM
Are the twins and Heart of glory unique contract out yet?

Trade site wont even let me search for them
Last edited by casualrat on Oct 6, 2020, 1:02:05 AM
"
casualrat wrote:
Are the twins and Heart of glory unique contract out yet?

Trade site wont even let me search for them

I'm almost positive the Twins aren't accessible yet. I've been running maps nonstop after the patch, and in the first few got some new story-driven contracts from the rogue caches. The caches these dropped from appeared very frequently (almost every other map), and the new contracts also dropped very rapidly in them (also essentially every other time). However, after running around 4 new story missions and getting what I believe to be the final pre-fight contract

Spoiler
one of the Twins kills the Heist cat and her owner, Kurai, declares war on them

I've not gotten a new story contract in about 6 caches, leading me to believe it doesn't drop yet. I guess it's possible that its droprate is significantly lower than the others, but given that there is absolutely no feedback or tracking for this quest in-game, it's impossible to tell if it's just not working or simply rare.

I got 4 unique contracts from the caches so far, and none of them have been the Heart of Glory. I expect there to be some tie of that contract to the Twins, hence why it's also not available yet.
POG

ANd thank you GGG, this is big one and needed patch
Cant download file: http://pathofexile.com/3.12.3.1/pathOfexile_64.exe
Says Failed writing recieved data to disk.
What can i do....
Patrik
"
Baddgulf wrote:
Played few contracts and there is practically no changes. Niles is bugged beyond belive. He's aggroing every single mob now... Opening doors is the last thing he do. "Reduced job doors"? On my way from ilvl83 contract i was forced to open 5 doors which ofc took some time, because Niles was just around the corner fighting with rat. Come on...

This League need drastcally changes to be saved. Not some sort of pseudo polishing broken mechanics.

We also ran about a dozen contracts each - and literally NO CHANGE. may be long long off-screen heists are no more - but nothing is shorter. One huge difference is MOB DENSITY. It is way way up.

Much more profitable to just run maps... but thats what the standard league is for. Do i wanna play any more heist? Not really. Crappy league made half-ass - what do you expect, player retention over pile of shit? lolz
And yeah, being forced into HC which is what heist is - might be the straw that breaks my camel's back. League is so dead, it is even more dead than Harvest. And we all thought Harvest was the worst... so much sigh
"
Mentoya wrote:
Here's my question to everyone complaining about loot chests. What is everyone expecting from the big loot chests? And be SPECIFIC.....

The big chests don't seem any worse than previous league loot and in many cases it's much better! But what exactly are you expecting to find?
If you aren't able to answer that, it tells me that perhaps you are setting your expectations too high...

For example, I just opened a big chest and got 4 stacked decks, the porcupine and 3 other random div cards.

the 2nd big chest had 2 orbs of horizons and 1 harbinger orb.

The big chest before there had a "Healthy Mind" Jewel that I had sold for 8 chaos and the other one had 3 incubators in it.....

I mean, how is this not decent loot???? And it's not as if I have run one heist. I've ran a bunch of them.

I'm starting to think that the element of "greed" is creeping in and people either like to complain because that's just who they are, or they are using reverse psychology thinking that if they complain about it even more(even though it's fine) that they will make the loot even better.

The complaints about the crashes I totally get, but just not the loot complaints.

I have heard people complain about the lack of loot compared to Delirum. I'm sorry but that ain't happening again. Between the loot-splosions from Delirum and and Harvest crafting players are just plain spoiled. If they can't go zoom-zoom and collect tones of loot or craft mirror tier gear for next to nothing they just aren't happy anymore. Also they expect a perfect, bug free launch of the league. Come on people be realistic, nothing is perfect.
"
Kaytrim wrote:
"
Mentoya wrote:
Here's my question to everyone complaining about loot chests. What is everyone expecting from the big loot chests? And be SPECIFIC.....

The big chests don't seem any worse than previous league loot and in many cases it's much better! But what exactly are you expecting to find?
If you aren't able to answer that, it tells me that perhaps you are setting your expectations too high...

For example, I just opened a big chest and got 4 stacked decks, the porcupine and 3 other random div cards.

the 2nd big chest had 2 orbs of horizons and 1 harbinger orb.

The big chest before there had a "Healthy Mind" Jewel that I had sold for 8 chaos and the other one had 3 incubators in it.....

I mean, how is this not decent loot???? And it's not as if I have run one heist. I've ran a bunch of them.

I'm starting to think that the element of "greed" is creeping in and people either like to complain because that's just who they are, or they are using reverse psychology thinking that if they complain about it even more(even though it's fine) that they will make the loot even better.

The complaints about the crashes I totally get, but just not the loot complaints.

I have heard people complain about the lack of loot compared to Delirum. I'm sorry but that ain't happening again. Between the loot-splosions from Delirum and and Harvest crafting players are just plain spoiled. If they can't go zoom-zoom and collect tones of loot or craft mirror tier gear for next to nothing they just aren't happy anymore. Also they expect a perfect, bug free launch of the league. Come on people be realistic, nothing is perfect.

Do you work for GGG?

Nobody expects a flawless launch, but we are approaching a month in soon and the league content is verging on unplayable for a large segment of the playerbase.

I don't think it is unreasonable for players to be frustrated with that, especially as many people pay way more supporting GGG than it costs to buy a typical AAA game.
"
Kieren_GGG wrote:

Reduced the revealing cost for high-tier Blueprints by up to 15%.

Fixed a bug where Rogues would sometimes dance in place after placing a bomb near a Demolition job if you were standing too close to the door.

Revealing cost reduced by 15% will not help that much. Still too high.

EDIT:

Had a demoltion job and tested it. Seems like they have a smaller collision box or straight path through your character. A slight improvement.

But still found an old recurring bug with follower AI, prioritizing enemies instead doing the job.

Spoiler

Also. Size of a lvl 78 heist. Guess it is almost twice as short but gets you slightly easier cornered during lockdown as there are less escape routes and mob spawning feels more brutal.
Door count (of closed doors) is still too much on the main path.

Spoiler
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Oct 6, 2020, 3:02:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info