3.12.3 Patch Notes Preview

Is there any information related to GC target bug using mine?
You should start paying your players a salary for all the garbage they have to go through.
"
Ufureg wrote:
You should start paying your players a salary for all the garbage they have to go through.

Cuz playing a game is an obligation to your well being.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Would really like to see the Twins encounter!
The moving target that is Heist League is a sad story. Let's hope this is the last balance/content change that occurs until 3.13.
I`m thinking if worth playing until PoE2. PoE is the only game I play that crashes my videocard.

I really wonder why they just use an engine like unreal to make the game instead of one created by GGG.

"
Crash Fixes
Fixed an instance crash.

PLEASE be the one the crashes the game every time I do a heist with the Scientist/Project enemies.
"
Bolaway wrote:
I`m thinking if worth playing until PoE2. PoE is the only game I play that crashes my videocard.

I really wonder why they just use an engine like unreal to make the game instead of one created by GGG.

None of those words make sense in the order you've written them.

Also, WHICH instance crash did you fix?
Too much random changes, you are making it a JOB to keep up with the changes to mechanics interactions and the like. I have been playing since open beta but DETEST the fact that I have to check multiple sites to have the up to date info on how the game works instead of being able to build off of stuff I have already done. I understand it is to try and keep things fresh but all it does is make me say screw it when I see a bunch of mechanic changes to stuff that invalidates all the work and time I have spent on my toons. Its amazing I think I know less about the game now then I did 2 years ago, and its not from the new content it is the constant changes just to force a fresh meta.
I can't believe these idiots that are saying, "it's too late,the league is done!" LOL. Hello!!! The league is 3 months, not 2 and 1/2 weeks!!

Unless someone is ego driven and is trying to beat another player to level 100, I really don't understand these posts. Only a tiny percentage of people already already have all the challenges done....

When will people understand that the league isn't called "Heist Race!"
This isn't a race, it's a league........ Unbelievable...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info