3.12.3 Patch Notes Preview

ty
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
It occurred to me that, since there's no longer alert penalty for killing enemies, these areas should be populated by a normal, map-comparable amount of enemies, to make the lead up a little more fun and challenging. What say you?
boring league
Make unique collections tab sortable by level requirement... Alphabetically is super annoying let alone each tab just gets highlighted rather than showing item searched by name. Plus most of tags dont work in search for uniques tab.
Nice patch
I agree with Mokrup, why does every skill have a dedicated rogue but demolition and trap removal is the same dude. Makes it a pain to have to juggle his equipment.
"
Improved the rewards of Generic, Talisman, Metamorph and Harbinger Reward Room Chests.

Dropped Talismans in level 68+ areas now drop with higher-tier modifiers on average and with a random Anointed Notable

You could've just, you know, given them a mod that prevented explicit modifiers from being changed, while allowing us to anoint our own Notables, but nooo... For GGG, everything has to be RNG stacked on RNG. Not to mention we also can't use catalysts on them.

Anyway, could you at least make it so the Reward Room chests (that're now being "improved") can drop higher tier Talismans as well? Like Tier 2 or 3 Talismans. So that Jorgin in Betrayal is no longer the only way to acquire those. Thanks.
"
Improved the visibility of Observer Totems and their skill effects.

Observer Totems in Contracts requiring the Perception Job now only increase your Alert Level if their area of effect pulse hits you.

This, instead of removing the abomination altogether? I guess all my Perception contracts are still going to collect dust.
You play for 10-15 minutes and no result, no loot. Frequent disconnects. It is disgusting to steal. How could you come up with this in six months
Najs!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info