[3.13] Lancing Steel Deadeye/Raider | Very Fun Playstyle | 4-50M DPS Easy Gearing Path

"
Saithe wrote:
You really want your Paradoxica to have the bleed on hit mod also on top of phys%/quality/attackspeed if possible.

Does that really matter? You already inflict bleed with vulnerability
"
czelious wrote:
"
Saithe wrote:
You really want your Paradoxica to have the bleed on hit mod also on top of phys%/quality/attackspeed if possible.

Is attack speed alot better than crit chance?
Whenever I add them manually, crit gives me more dps

I always felt that attack speed is actually the least useful damage mod because of how steel shards work. Since call of steel is not affected by attack speed (as far as I know), that becomes the limiting factor in attacking faster.
https://pastebin.com/frTmbkBK

heres my current build along with the progression i plan on taking, what sort of improvments am i missing thatll make it better?
Thoughts on endgame weapons?

I'm currently using The Saviour and a Beltimber.

Strangely enough, POB tells me that a Paradoxica would *reduce* my damage. Is there something I'm missing?

Of note, I'm finding myself getting pretty mega slowdown/lag from all the projectiles and mirror copies. It might be worth a slight decrease in dps to reduce lag...

Thoughts?
"
asmodemusX wrote:
Thoughts on endgame weapons?

I'm currently using The Saviour and a Beltimber.

Strangely enough, POB tells me that a Paradoxica would *reduce* my damage. Is there something I'm missing?

Of note, I'm finding myself getting pretty mega slowdown/lag from all the projectiles and mirror copies. It might be worth a slight decrease in dps to reduce lag...

Thoughts?

cant say from experiance but on the details bit on the post it says stuff about how they are close to which ones better. imo it would be personal preferance cus with balt blades you could play at a further range after speccing out of point blank n make use of far shot on the blades.
Last edited by funnybones24 on Jan 28, 2021, 1:14:01 AM
Hey, how do you sustain mana?
"
HerrMarsl wrote:
Hey, how do you sustain mana?

Mana on hit (gloves) or reduced const of non-channeling skills (rings).
So endgame pick is Raider now?
What armour we should use on Raider then? Lioneyes/Perfect Form/Rare with some influence mod?
How did you make that neck in PoB?

Is the global phys dmg from delve craft?

Also, the PoB neck had 3 prefix and 3 suffix and a prefix enchant?
"
PheeelSoGoot wrote:
"
cuorebrave wrote:

PS - switch to a chest like this, ASAP, this thing KILLS (and frees up an amulet anoint):

Did you craft that yourself? That's amazing.
Have the explosions dramatically helped your map clear speed?

Explodey feels SO good. And to be completely honest - lancing steel fires so far, many, many groups burst before I even get them on screen. Whole areas I haven't visited are cleared out. It's nuts.

I did not craft it myself, but it's relatively time consuming but mildly easy to guarantee with harvest. Several of the mods are the ONLY prefix/suffix of their type available. So you'd buy an astral plate with explode, awakener slam with crusader mod you want, and hope you don't get any extra mods you CAN'T remove with harvest (i.e. mana or stun). Then, fill up prefixes or suffixes accordingly to block what you don't want, and, for example, you're free to add crit or caster mods with Harvest.

EDIT: Picked up these Hands of the High Templar for dual curse + frenzy for only 2ex:

Works like a charm.
Last edited by cuorebrave on Jan 29, 2021, 5:44:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info