[3.13] Lancing Steel Deadeye/Raider | Very Fun Playstyle | 4-50M DPS Easy Gearing Path

I can't get on board with casting a mark, over and over again on one enemy. It's tedious, and horribly awkward, and unless it's a boss, the enemies are dead in less than a split second anyway and it's time to recast. Are there any workarounds, aside from the ring mod that lets you only apply it to a rare or unique enemy?

Barring that, I'm going to get a second curse on my Hands of the High Templar. Which do you guys think is better: Enfeeble Or Temporal Chains?

Enfeeble is 30% less damage, but Temp Chains is 30% less action speed (which includes attacks, I assume). Is it a wash?

Also, it says it just casts "Enfeeble" or "Temp Chains" with 45% increased effect... but is that level 1? Or level 20? Or somewhere in between?

Let me know what you guys think. Thanks!

PS - switch to a chest like this, ASAP, this thing KILLS (and frees up an amulet anoint):
I truly just can't get into lancing steel play. i switched to splitting steel and i love it. Is there any difference gearing wise ? ill probably switch to lancing back for bosses but the clear for lancing steel feel clunky as hell, even with the lord of steel
"
cuorebrave wrote:

PS - switch to a chest like this, ASAP, this thing KILLS (and frees up an amulet anoint):

Did you craft that yourself? That's amazing.
Have the explosions dramatically helped your map clear speed?
Been playing this build, wanted to check on what else I could push for

Currently setting my eyes on a chest like cuorebrave's, bottled faith, tailwind + elusive boots, mana on hit and +1 frenzy gloves, and a vuln curse ring after I get the chest

Could anyone check my character and see if I missed out anything I can push further?

Edit: as my evasion rating will be quite low after getting a chest like cuorebrave's, would it be a good idea to drop AoTS or AoTC for quartz infusion, for more dodge?

Last edited by Raymexodus on Jan 26, 2021, 11:25:32 PM

Just finished leveling and bought some gear for this build. did lvl 72 or so and skipped right to yellow/red maps... Tanking valdos rest harbinger node all the way. Build is realy fun to play. PoB at lvl 93-95 shows me around 6.1K life and around 10M DPS but it could be way better. Still dont know what annoint should i use for now i am using Essence sap for mana leach but will probadly drop it since my Lancing steel cost 7mana and other skills cost nothing or like 3 mana

Castin mark only on bosses. So far so good..

Build is zoom zoom. And yeah forgot to mention i had some RES problems so i had to buy 23res jewel.

Any tips to gearing or skill gems? I prefer more deffense than offense since i just dont like dying.

And wanted to ask what ALTERNATE gems are good?
"
Mikizzek wrote:

Just finished leveling and bought some gear for this build. did lvl 72 or so and skipped right to yellow/red maps... Tanking valdos rest harbinger node all the way. Build is realy fun to play. PoB at lvl 93-95 shows me around 6.1K life and around 10M DPS but it could be way better. Still dont know what annoint should i use for now i am using Essence sap for mana leach but will probadly drop it since my Lancing steel cost 7mana and other skills cost nothing or like 3 mana

Castin mark only on bosses. So far so good..

Build is zoom zoom. And yeah forgot to mention i had some RES problems so i had to buy 23res jewel.

Any tips to gearing or skill gems? I prefer more deffense than offense since i just dont like dying.

And wanted to ask what ALTERNATE gems are good?

Hey I have a question, I have alot of resist issues where it costs me to take away from other mods on items and I need high int on atleast 1 item with narrows down on what I can use aswell. How do you get int and resists?

I saw that you bought an int jewel, but what jewel did you replace? Would you care to share PoB?

Heres my current PoB https://pastebin.com/pTVzQ2J9 anyone got any tips? (Im currently saving up for a Perfect Form)
Last edited by czelious on Jan 27, 2021, 6:46:49 AM
"

Hey I have a question, I have alot of resist issues where it costs me to take away from other mods on items and I need high int on atleast 1 item with narrows down on what I can use aswell. How do you get int and resists?

I saw that you bought an int jewel, but what jewel did you replace? Would you care to share PoB?

Cant post PoB right now. But will send it when i get home

Well according to PoB from the build maker and mine PoB we need around 68int and we can get that just from amulet with some int or ring with 40 INT or so

I would focus on High life and high res than important mods like

Life gained on hit on rings or +1 Frenzy gloves (it does a lot) DONT FORGET THAT CATALYST EXIST u can boost your res there (only rings amulets and belts)

Or if you dont use watchres eye yet. buy some jewel with res and life%

U can take most of resist on boots if you dont have lot of currency

at least 25mv speed and 60life then lot of res

i got int from 30 INT node on tree will drop it later when i get better amulet

i focused getting 75res cap on cold and lightning at all time even witout endurence charges or flasks. Also i overdid it i have 10-20 over res cap on these two but i am not res capped on fire

i currently have around 55fire cause of lack of resistance and -11res from thread of hope but thats fine while mapping i have 3 endu charges and dying sun gives me 50 fire res... but i also have room to craft on my second ring... just need to farm some currency and remove that fire dmg craft fire res and remove lighting dmg to attacks and craft something useful..

Yeah also u can buy cheap rare helmet with lancing steel enchant and craft it for yourself... Either essence spam, harvest spam or fossils (fossils are very very very cheap this league) influenced helmet can also have mod Nearby enemies take increased physical damage which is very good

sorry if you dont understand something. I am in rush and my English is not best
Last edited by Mikizzek on Jan 27, 2021, 6:54:59 AM
You really want your Paradoxica to have the bleed on hit mod also on top of phys%/quality/attackspeed if possible.
IGN: Invections
"
kleril wrote:
"
Hejti wrote:
So what is the recommended option now? Raider or Deadeye
?

Switching to raider after you're getting close to lvl 90 and have a properly rolled thread of hope looks to be the best play - at that point raider will outclass deadeye on virtually every front according to PoB.

What gonna be the armour of choice(Lioneyes? Perfect Form? Rare Astral Plate?) and gem links for Raider then?
"
Saithe wrote:
You really want your Paradoxica to have the bleed on hit mod also on top of phys%/quality/attackspeed if possible.

Is attack speed alot better than crit chance?
Whenever I add them manually, crit gives me more dps
Last edited by czelious on Jan 27, 2021, 4:35:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info