[3.13] Lancing Steel Deadeye/Raider | Very Fun Playstyle | 4-50M DPS Easy Gearing Path

Can this handle A8 Sirus?
Can someone kindly look at my character and help me improve some things?

i'm stuck at 4.8k life, i did a Fight with Baran today, and seems my damage is not that good..

"
vanz0930 wrote:

i'm stuck at 4.8k life, i did a Fight with Baran today, and seems my damage is not that good..

Heya,

I'm still learning with the build too but I do have some suggestions as someone with a character in the same level range.

1) The build struggles to get high life. Even if you look at the top people on POE.NINJA running it, they barely have over 5k. That said, if you have enough +life on hit with rings that give you somewhere between +15 to +20 you will find the massive leech makes you almost impossible to kill. You have only +11 from one ring. Are you finding that enough?

My deaths are rarely when I'm fighting thanks to leech. I'm more likely to die mousing over ritual rewards... #softcoreforlife

2) Gems. Get a lancing steel to lev 21 with 23% quality. Not sure if you're SSF but they're pretty cheap this league.

3) You don't seem to have a point in Twin Terrors. Reckon that might be an oversight.

4) I do like getting Heart of Oak. It gives quite a bit for a 2 point investment.

5) Six link your chest.
If going for raider, what should i spec in, in your opinion. If I missed that you wrote it somewhere im sorry for that, I couldnt find anything about it and in PoB I only see the Deadeye version.

Also, should i drop Poachers Mark and Blood Rage if I do? or just not get them in Anomalous and Divergent? Since Anomalous Blood Rage is 6ex right now.
Last edited by czelious on Jan 24, 2021, 5:43:11 PM
"
czelious wrote:
If going for raider, what should i spec in, in your opinion. If I missed that you wrote it somewhere im sorry for that, I couldnt find anything about it and in PoB I only see the Deadeye version.

Also, should i drop Poachers Mark and Blood Rage if I do? or just not get them in Anomalous and Divergent? Since Anomalous Blood Rage is 6ex right now.

The best ascendancy setup for damage will be taking Avatar of the Chase and Avatar of the Slaughter. Quartz Infusion is a reasonable take for a safer build.

No reason to bother getting Anomalous Blood Rage if you're getting Way of the Poacher already, you'll have capped frenzy charges constantly already. I'm not sure why Divergent Poacher's Mark is actually recommended for frenzy charge generation? It's just standard Poacher's Mark's quality that gives a chance for frenzy charge on hit.
"
tealjaker wrote:
"
czelious wrote:

The best ascendancy setup for damage will be taking Avatar of the Chase and Avatar of the Slaughter. Quartz Infusion is a reasonable take for a safer build.

No reason to bother getting Anomalous Blood Rage if you're getting Way of the Poacher already, you'll have capped frenzy charges constantly already. I'm not sure why Divergent Poacher's Mark is actually recommended for frenzy charge generation? It's just standard Poacher's Mark's quality that gives a chance for frenzy charge on hit.

Ok, cool, thnx for the reply, do you have any suggestion of what to get instead of Blood Rage and Poachers Mark? Or are they still solid option in their "normal" state?
"
asmodemusX wrote:
"
vanz0930 wrote:

Heya,

I'm still learning with the build too but I do have some suggestions as someone with a character in the same level range.

1) The build struggles to get high life. Even if you look at the top people on POE.NINJA running it, they barely have over 5k. That said, if you have enough +life on hit with rings that give you somewhere between +15 to +20 you will find the massive leech makes you almost impossible to kill. You have only +11 from one ring. Are you finding that enough?

My deaths are rarely when I'm fighting thanks to leech. I'm more likely to die mousing over ritual rewards... #softcoreforlife

2) Gems. Get a lancing steel to lev 21 with 23% quality. Not sure if you're SSF but they're pretty cheap this league.

3) You don't seem to have a point in Twin Terrors. Reckon that might be an oversight.

4) I do like getting Heart of Oak. It gives quite a bit for a 2 point investment.

5) Six link your chest.

Hey! thanks for the inputs, about the Chest, i'm trying to six link one myself, no luck atm.

About the rings, yeah, i'm missing one, they're pretty expensive!
About Twin terrors, i'm one level to getting it, after that i'll probably go for Heart of Oak.
thanks again
"
czelious wrote:

Ok, cool, thnx for the reply, do you have any suggestion of what to get instead of Blood Rage and Poachers Mark? Or are they still solid option in their "normal" state?

Poacher's Mark is still solid if you're not running Vulnerability or have a +1 curses. Blood Rage becomes basically just an attack speed buff, but I'm still running it for now since it's self refreshing during mapping anyways.
I noticed you mentioned Divergent Poacher's Mark is essential for getting frenzy charges on bosses, but when I went and looked up the gem quality types it's actually Superior that gives you a chance to gain a frenzy charge on hit, and Divergent gives you additional physical overwhelm. I'm guessing this was part of the alt qual overhaul in 3.13, please fix this part of the guide!
"
cuorebrave wrote:
"
Onybic wrote:
I'm having a tough time right now with this build, hit a brick wall and no clue what to focus on next on my tree / items.
So i've been doing up to t10 with some deaths here and there but it was all manageable. red maps are deadly, clear is ok'ish sometimes i deal tons of damage (correct distance for beltimbers) but mostly im hitting like a wet noodle.

Could anyone check my pob and give me some pointers?

https://pastebin.com/Kaa7KKi0

To you, and u/Abider - This build really takes off once you get Saviour and Paradoxica (with the right mods). You'll blast through T16 maps with ease, taking down Guardians, Elderslayers and Sirus himself (which I just did on A5).

5ex isn't enough, bud. You'll need 15 to really make it sing.

I have one question regarding the Paradoxica. Isn't a well rolled Beltimber better in every way than a mediocre Paradoxica?

Mediocre Paradoxica: ~165 pdps *2 = 330 pdps + a liitle bit crit multi

Well rolled Beltimber: 330 pdps + far shot + extra projectiles which result in more life gain on hit.
Last edited by The_Renegade on Jan 25, 2021, 4:48:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info