[3.13] Lancing Steel Deadeye/Raider | Very Fun Playstyle | 4-50M DPS Easy Gearing Path

Where do you get your mana sustain in the endgame gear on pob? I see no leech or anything mana related anywhere
Hey could you tell how this perform vs Champion version? DMG/Tankiness

Also would u go Raider/Deadeye/Champion? Im playing on priv league wiht friends but i already have Saviour, Ryshlata and the unique armours.
"
LOOKEZBR wrote:
Where do you get your mana sustain in the endgame gear on pob? I see no leech or anything mana related anywhere

Any amount of mana on hit from anything will sustain you. I got it from gloves before I got a watcher's eye with impale+reduced mana cost.
anyone able to help me where i can improve on my build

pob
https://pastebin.com/xAH2v6qp
So what is the recommended option now? Raider or Deadeye

Im playing on priv league with few friends, currently got Ryshlata, Saviouur, Sirus Helmet, Paradoxica might be hard to get, gonna need to use rare.

I got both Lioneyes Armour and Tul Armour - what option to chose?
Wouldnt some cluster jewel be better than using Thread of Hope? Since we go right past a large cluster spot anyways close to Ambidexterity
"
czelious wrote:
Wouldnt some cluster jewel be better than using Thread of Hope? Since we go right past a large cluster spot anyways close to Ambidexterity

A common theme in this thread seems to be people wanting to go glass cannon. 90% of the reason I took that thread of hope spot was to access more life nodes. Potentially you could dump a bunch of your damage nodes to replace with a cluster jewel setup in order to access more life nodes. That would be the main reason to do it I think, but I haven't mapped out what that would look like.
"
Hejti wrote:

Im playing on priv league with few friends, currently got Ryshlata, Saviouur, Sirus Helmet, Paradoxica might be hard to get, gonna need to use rare.

I got both Lioneyes Armour and Tul Armour - what option to chose?

Feedback seems to be that Raider is definitely still the way to go endgame. Next time I do a refresh of the OP I'm going to change the title to Raider only.
"
LOOKEZBR wrote:

In the original PoB, mana sustain is from reduced mana cost on Watcher's Eye, which is enough. Other alternatives are reduced mana cost on rings (craftable I think), or, as I used until I got the jewel, mana on hit on gloves. Gloves are a free slot in this build so it's easy to find a bunch of resists + mana on hit for pretty cheap.

This seems like a common question, so I'll update the OP with mana sustain suggestions.
Last edited by immcintosh on Jan 26, 2021, 1:59:51 PM
"
Hejti wrote:
?

Switching to raider after you're getting close to lvl 90 and have a properly rolled thread of hope looks to be the best play - at that point raider will outclass deadeye on virtually every front according to PoB.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info