[3.13] Lancing Steel Deadeye/Raider | Very Fun Playstyle | 4-50M DPS Easy Gearing Path

"
czelious wrote:
How did you make that neck in PoB?

Is the global phys dmg from delve craft?

Also, the PoB neck had 3 prefix and 3 suffix and a prefix enchant?

Sorry, that's not accurate. The amulet without the enchant actually dropped for me early on exactly as is and was more powerful than anything I ever found to replace it with. The enchant is just there as a hint for what you might want to consider; not as an example of what's possible in a single item.
I'm confused what the heck happened - where did all my life leech go? I had 4000 on hit. Now I can't figure out why I have 1700. What am I missing?

https://pastebin.com/G9XEyM5W

EDIT: Scratch that, it's Poacher's Mark
Last edited by cuorebrave on Jan 30, 2021, 12:16:41 PM
I'm very confused about pierce/chain.

Through the Deadeye ascendancy I'm getting 1 chain. That seemed to be working well enough, and what I've been doing is using Flame Wall to fire burning projectiles at my enemies.

I found an amulet (horned talisman) that grants +2 pierces and I thought "sure, that sounds nice" and equipped it.

I feel like my single target damage dropped through the floor, though, as soon as I equipped that amulet.

I thought having 2 pierces for free would be a total win. Is pierce somehow undesirable? I've only done a couple maps since, but it definitely feels off.

My overall plan WAS to use the +2 pierce (from the amulet), the +1 chain (from the ascendancy), and all the extra projectiles I could get between ascendancy/items/potions.
Very nice build, did my own variant of it with leech is not removed on full life synthesis gloves, but got very heavily inspired by you, did all content with it and had a looooot of fun with it, probably my top 3 character in my poe history.

its always nice to play chars that map fast af and kill bosses in below 1 second

also made getting 36/40 very fun, even tho many of those was very grindy imo
Looks good, Got 30ex laying around, want to give the build a try.

Quick question, it seems this build does not go that hard on damage reductions/health pool. Without mirror tier gear featured in the PoB, how does this build fare in the Maven's crucible? Been having trouble acquiring the uncharted passive points.
sick build
Last edited by AmphoraLM on Jan 31, 2021, 4:42:55 AM
"
Ammoconda wrote:
Looks good, Got 30ex laying around, want to give the build a try.

Quick question, it seems this build does not go that hard on damage reductions/health pool. Without mirror tier gear featured in the PoB, how does this build fare in the Maven's crucible? Been having trouble acquiring the uncharted passive points.

thats why you want life on hit rings, its basically like old vaal pact, the instant leech on this build (if you remember)

but beside that its kinda a dodge build, but ontop of that you have usually 3 endurance charges + enduring cry + (i have wind dancer) + on deadeye you get gale force that gives u 3% dmg reduction up to 30%, that mitigates aaaaaalot of dmg and im up to 10 from 0 in less then 1-2 seconds again
Was bored with my auras stacker (Scion) and decided to give this build (Raider) a try....so far so good with clearing speed. With only 5.8k life and -29 chaos resist, I did not attempt to kill Sirus with it.

https://pastebin.com/fYqEDxsW

D2Ghosts
"
TheRealDeria wrote:
I'm very confused about pierce/chain.

Through the Deadeye ascendancy I'm getting 1 chain. That seemed to be working well enough, and what I've been doing is using Flame Wall to fire burning projectiles at my enemies.

I found an amulet (horned talisman) that grants +2 pierces and I thought "sure, that sounds nice" and equipped it.

I feel like my single target damage dropped through the floor, though, as soon as I equipped that amulet.

I thought having 2 pierces for free would be a total win. Is pierce somehow undesirable? I've only done a couple maps since, but it definitely feels off.

My overall plan WAS to use the +2 pierce (from the amulet), the +1 chain (from the ascendancy), and all the extra projectiles I could get between ascendancy/items/potions.

I can't think of a good reason why this would be unless you were relying on some kind of chain-related interaction for damage?
I'd like some suggestions on what to do next (basically can do any content right now other than Maven which I'm yet to attempt)

To sum up my progress, tree is pretty much identical to Endgame Raider PoB (have the Watchers Eye, Thread of Hope, level 94 etc). Currently using Paradoxica+Saviour, Bottled Faith and Dying Sun, Ryslatha/Headhunter, Perfect Form, both +20 life on hit rings and rares with res/life/flat phys that I found for a bargain.

A decent vulnerability+life on hit ring seems pretty hard to craft and not available at all to buy, should I go for a Sirus gloves corrupted with vulnerability instead? it would stir things up since my leech comes from the rare gloves. And the chest, is it time to get a rare explode one? I'm scared of being too squishy without the evasion. Anything else I should look to change?

One more thing, should we really be using Brine King pantheon according to Endgame PoB? I feel like I'm not in danger of getting stunned often, maybe Lunaris would be better.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/SC30ABRx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info