[3.13] Lancing Steel Deadeye/Raider | Very Fun Playstyle | 4-50M DPS Easy Gearing Path

Been following this build to the best of my budget, currently lookingfor next upgrades, 10 ex or so budget, any suggestions on what to aim for next?
https://pastebin.com/NSRgDNcu
"
immcintosh wrote:
"
czelious wrote:
How did you make that neck in PoB?

Is the global phys dmg from delve craft?

Also, the PoB neck had 3 prefix and 3 suffix and a prefix enchant?

Sorry, that's not accurate. The amulet without the enchant actually dropped for me early on exactly as is and was more powerful than anything I ever found to replace it with. The enchant is just there as a hint for what you might want to consider; not as an example of what's possible in a single item.

Ah ok, thank you for clarifying, do you have any plans of making adding more items, as in pushing the build even further or general stats to look for in rare head/belt/chest if you believe there are any to push it even further than the ones in the PoB currently?

Having alot of fun with the build though, only thing ive found tough is getting to 5k hp and keeping all resists above 75%.

Right now im mainly looking for harvest crafts to min/max some stats I have that are not ideal.
Last edited by czelious on Feb 1, 2021, 4:45:39 AM
"
czelious wrote:
Ah ok, thank you for clarifying, do you have any plans of making adding more items, as in pushing the build even further or general stats to look for in rare head/belt/chest if you believe there are any to push it even further than the ones in the PoB currently?

I would like to, but it's a pretty time consuming process to produce a well crafted and thoughtful guide. I'll probably get around to bringing the guide to the next level sometime during this league/in preparation for the next league.
"
immcintosh wrote:
"
czelious wrote:

I would like to, but it's a pretty time consuming process to produce a well crafted and thoughtful guide. I'll probably get around to bringing the guide to the next level sometime during this league/in preparation for the next league.

I can imagine. Okay, would be super dope.

https://pastebin.com/yw6TusJZ - Heres my PoB if you have any pointers, im missing the right stats on watchers eye, yes i know, im saving up for it ^^

And im currently trying to craft an Elder Ring with Poachers Mark on hit and 20 life on hit.
Last edited by czelious on Feb 2, 2021, 6:57:46 AM
Do you think the "Imbalanced Guard" node (maximum reduction for any damage type is 50%) good? It's only required 2 nodes from the "Bloodless" cluster nodes.

D2Ghosts
Hey!
Very keen on trying this on SSF. I only have one beltimer blade at the moment but going to farm a second one. Due to divergent and anomalous being hard to farm I should probably just go Raider right?

Anything you think I should take extra note of going into this build in SFF? Any tips and pointers appreciated! Do I need to switch the tree up if I go Raider?
"
Hey!
Very keen on trying this on SSF. I only have one beltimer blade at the moment but going to farm a second one. Due to divergent and anomalous being hard to farm I should probably just go Raider right?

Anything you think I should take extra note of going into this build in SFF? Any tips and pointers appreciated! Do I need to switch the tree up if I go Raider?

Don't do it. Imo this build only stops being clunky once you get the lord of steel jewel and the saviour.
Last edited by lindstrom on Feb 3, 2021, 2:57:25 PM
"
lindstrom wrote:
"
Hey!

Don't do it. Imo this build only stops being clunky once you get the lord of steel jewel and the saviour.

I have the lord of steel jewel, the saviour would be a problem though, was planning on going double belti's :/
"
enyaisrave wrote:
"
lindstrom wrote:
"
Hey!

I have the lord of steel jewel, the saviour would be a problem though, was planning on going double belti's :/

I've never played SSF, so I don't have too much insight. I can say that I also don't think Saviour is at all required for this build; it's just what boosts you to truly absurd numbers. I was able to kill endgame bosses just fine with only Beltimbers.

I haven't played the build this league however, so I don't know how much of an issue the new Far Shot mechanics are if you're planning on sticking with Beltimbers.
Can somebody help me understand why my damage is so low ?
https://pastebin.com/Thb0Mbq6

Despite paradoxica+saviour, dps is only at 30k per shard. I also run into a wall at T10s and cannot kill any guardian or map boss.

(I am aware my chests needs 2x red sockets for brutality/maim/ruthless, its simply what I can afford).

Gloves not shown in the pob are gripped gloves w/ projectile damage.

I have 2ex and need to decide w/e to keep investing or reroll into something able to get to red maps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info