[3.13] Lancing Steel Deadeye/Raider | Very Fun Playstyle | 4-50M DPS Easy Gearing Path

/
Last edited by immcintosh on Feb 5, 2021, 1:19:03 AM
"
immcintosh wrote:
"
Chridian wrote:
Kinda wanna attempt to roll this build but I wanted to ask people that has played it, does it not feel weird to have curse on mobility and also far-shot?
Bear in mind I need to use leap slam because whirling blades rubberbands me so bad.
Oh and how does it do without like, insane gear, say, no ryslathas and such

Far shot worked differently when I made the build. You're best off getting a curse on hit ring. I can only speak for how it felt last league when I played it, but for me it felt very strong from start to finish. I never felt like there was a point where I was underpowered and every new piece of gear just made it feel better.

This is good to hear :D
You say getting a curse on hit ring, so just focus on 1 curse rather than two then
"
Chridian wrote:
"
immcintosh wrote:
"
Chridian wrote:
Kinda wanna attempt to roll this build but I wanted to ask people that has played it, does it not feel weird to have curse on mobility and also far-shot?
Bear in mind I need to use leap slam because whirling blades rubberbands me so bad.
Oh and how does it do without like, insane gear, say, no ryslathas and such

Far shot worked differently when I made the build. You're best off getting a curse on hit ring. I can only speak for how it felt last league when I played it, but for me it felt very strong from start to finish. I never felt like there was a point where I was underpowered and every new piece of gear just made it feel better.

This is good to hear :D
You say getting a curse on hit ring, so just focus on 1 curse rather than two then

I'm personally running the annoint for 2 curses and use sniper's mark exclusively on bosses.
Adds alot of boss dps, and curse on hti bvuln ring is massive for clear.
oh right good call, hoping this build is the build to carry me through challenges, gonna start anytime now to level it, been looking forward to playing a raider again for some time now :D
https://pastebin.com/1WhbuiNS
have any ideas how to raise the damage without sacrificing health?
"
Chridian wrote:
oh right good call, hoping this build is the build to carry me through challenges, gonna start anytime now to level it, been looking forward to playing a raider again for some time now :D

Literally the reason I made this build; I'd been looking for a reason to play Raider for like 3 leagues. Wanted the zoom. Even zoomier now.
Hello. I decided to change my build to this one, can someone advise me about the strength of the build with my funds (about 30 ex). Will I be able to kill т16 maps without death and a6 + sirus?
Can i use poachers and sniper marks at the same time? I want to try 3 cursed
"
iDealux wrote:
Hello. I decided to change my build to this one, can someone advise me about the strength of the build with my funds (about 30 ex). Will I be able to kill т16 maps without death and a6 + sirus?

With 30ex you can do 100% delirious T16 maps (although probably not the fastest). T16 maps and normal endgame bosses should be trivial. And any build can do A8 Sirus; that's more a technical fight than a build/gearing one.

"
Pikolights wrote:
Can i use poachers and sniper marks at the same time? I want to try 3 cursed

No, only 1 mark at a time. If you wanted to try to squeeze a third curse in, I would go with a defensive one like Temp Chains or Enfeeble. Not sure how you'd do that without feeling clunky though.
"
immcintosh wrote:
"
Chridian wrote:

Literally the reason I made this build; I'd been looking for a reason to play Raider for like 3 leagues. Wanted the zoom. Even zoomier now.

By the way, I can't really afford the best of the best, and I was hoping this could be my character to learn some more about boss-fights, so hoping I can get to kill Sirus a few times on this build and get myself an awakeners orb.
So until I do, should I prioritize 1 lgoh and 1 vuln ring or 2 lgoh rings you reckon?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info